HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Duco, Rissmiller up; Kennedy, Thomas down

Old
03-15-2011, 05:43 PM
asleepinthechapel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowdyHowden93 View Post
send down Kennedy for his twin Duco. Both are too small for the NHL and both suck.
It's obvious you haven't seen either of these guy play.
But I'm not surprised as it comes from the same person who thinks we've been in a state of rebuilding for 11 years.

asleepinthechapel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Holy Jokinen

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleepinthechapel View Post
But I'm not surprised as it comes from the same person who thinks we've been in a state of rebuilding for 11 years.
But neither player has scored 20 goals at the NHL level. This obviously makes them the same type of player.

Holy Jokinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 06:00 PM
HowdyHowden93*

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleepinthechapel View Post
The first rebuild started when Bure was traded.

The second rebuild started when they drafted Weiss Bouw, Horton and signed Stumpel, Gelinas, Neuwy, Roberts the year after the lock out, now that all failed obviously and we are in the 3rd rebuild since 2000. Don't tell me we haven't been rebuilding all those years because we have been. You my friend must have your eyelids glued shut for the past decade.

What would you call the past 10 years???

HowdyHowden93* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
harv3317

agreed, we have been rebuilding for 10 years. as afr as duco, he's fun to watch, takes stupid penalties and is an aggitator. in reality he is easily replaced. his type of player is not hard to find and i'd rather have a bigger type player who can also fight. similar to hordichuk!

harv3317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Erick

Quote:
Originally Posted by harv3317 View Post
agreed, we have been rebuilding for 10 years. as afr as duco, he's fun to watch, takes stupid penalties and is an aggitator. in reality he is easily replaced. his type of player is not hard to find and i'd rather have a bigger type player who can also fight. similar to hordichuk!
Hordichuk being a player who might be even easier to replace. Duco is a better hockey player.

Erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 07:37 PM
BabyJagrov

Quote:

The second rebuild started when they drafted Weiss Bouw, Horton and signed Stumpel, Gelinas, Neuwy, Roberts the year after the lock out, now that all failed obviously and we are in the 3rd rebuild since 2000. Don't tell me we haven't been rebuilding all those years because we have been. You my friend must have your eyelids glued shut for the past decade.

Yes... So we drafted Stephen Weiss in 2001, Bouwmeester in 2002... Traded Pavel in February 2002... Yet that's two rebuilding phase ?

I won't say it again, but I'm really wondering about your knowledge and your contributions to threads.

BabyJagrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 07:45 PM
asleepinthechapel

Quote:

I would never, ever call the last 10 years, anything close to a committed rebuild.
We've consistently attempted to make the playoffs. Why do you think we kept Bouw? And trade for Vokoun the year after that? We did try to do a short, two year one, that ultimately failed.
The team has never been so dismantled in order to rebuild as it has been this year. Tallon's "blueprint" is a real rebuild, not what we've done for the past 10 years.
It's not as much I've had my eyes glued shut, as you have a lack of any sort of comprehensive understanding of what a rebuild actually is.

asleepinthechapel is offline   Reply With Quote