HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Has Avery Just Played Himself Off This Team?

Old
03-16-2011, 12:49 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
A few posters here have very strange defense mechanisms when it comes to Avery. Folks don't like chippy, physical hockey? Here are the recent NYR players I have disliked greatly;

Boogaard
Brashear
Avery
Zherdev
Wolski
Lisin

Here are my favorite players;

Callahan
Prust
Dubinsky
Lundqvist
Anisimov

Notice anything? The players I like are both physical, and can play hockey. Guys I dislike take dumb ass penalties, can't play hockey, or like to dangle around the place and turn the puck over.

It has nothing to do with Surf's agenda against "Video game nerds" rather, it has to do with getting a player 29 other teams in the league wanted nothing to do with, off of the ice in key situations.

How many of "Averys antics" can anyone say legitimately won us a playoff series? 0. We swept Atlanta, steamrolled over them, and Avery only scored one goal. We beat New Jersey in five, so Avery's contributions were hardly a turning point there. He almost lost us a crucial game in the Washington series, if anyone recalls, by pulling similar stunts when we were only up a goal.

He is gone after this year hopefully, and rightfully so. Tortorella loves his physical players. What he doesn't like is a guy who leads the league in minor penalties on a consistent basis.
Great post.

I've never been a huge Avery fan. But I always did respect what he brought to the team and was surprised that the team used to play differently when he was in the lineup. But this season that really hasn't been the case. Whether he's mellowing out or becoming disinterested or Torts has reeled the guy in too much, the fact is he's not a factor in the majority of the games he plays in.

03-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

Quote:
A few posters here have very strange defense mechanisms when it comes to Avery. Folks don't like chippy, physical hockey? Here are the recent NYR players I have disliked greatly;

Boogaard
Brashear
Avery
Zherdev
Wolski
Lisin

Callahan
Prust
Dubinsky
Lundqvist
Anisimov

Notice anything? The players I like are both physical, and can play hockey. Guys I dislike take dumb ass penalties, can't play hockey, or like to dangle around the place and turn the puck over.

It has nothing to do with Surf's agenda against "Video game nerds" rather, it has to do with getting a player 29 other teams in the league wanted nothing to do with, off of the ice in key situations.

How many of "Averys antics" can anyone say legitimately won us a playoff series? 0. We swept Atlanta, steamrolled over them, and Avery only scored one goal. We beat New Jersey in five, so Avery's contributions were hardly a turning point there. He almost lost us a crucial game in the Washington series, if anyone recalls, by pulling similar stunts when we were only up a goal.

He is gone after this year hopefully, and rightfully so. Tortorella loves his physical players. What he doesn't like is a guy who leads the league in minor penalties on a consistent basis.
Defense mechanism is a good word for Avery supporters, but whats funny to me is how this has evolved

2009: What are you talking about?! Avery is an integral part of the team and the Rangers need him to win

2010: What do you expect?! Hes a third/fourth liner

2011: What he did tonight was not bad, and heres why....

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 12:51 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
A few posters here have very strange defense mechanisms when it comes to Avery..
It's gotten to the point where you can't even have a legitimate, serious conversation on this subject matter anymore. Any criticism directed towards the player, no matter how justified, is perceived as some sort of personal attack and blame is attributed to external forces such as the coaching staff or the referees. I think Avery is the only player on the roster who apparently doesn't have to take any accountability for what he does on the ice because it's always someone else's fault.

I'm ready to move on from the 'Avery show'... I liked him his first two stints here but can't tolerate the inconsistency we've seen the last 2 seasons anymore. Other players on the rosters have stepped their game up, contribute in multiple facets of the game, and have passed him on the depth chart, so any potential role he can play with the team moving forward has been marginalized. I really don't care that he was a fan favorite at one point in time (or maybe still is). So was Petr Prucha, and I got over that pretty quickly.

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 12:52 PM
DrAStuart

I don't think Torts' reaction on the third penalty was just about that penalty...I think it had more to do with a guy playing a total of 7:18 during the game and taking 6:00 minutes of penalties...Luckily Prust took the lemon Avery handed the team and made lemonade with the first one and the Islanders goal on the third one was too little too late. But for a guy who is trying to play himself back onto the line-up he didn't do himself any favours last night.
I just don't buy the whole "Torts hates him", "Torts has neutered him", "Torts has wrecked him" line. When Avery has his head together and plays smart there is no better guy out there drawing penalties and getting the opposition off their game (and who can contribute some nice offensive plays as well). When he doesn't have it together he can be a huge liability. The only saving grace of last night was that the rest of the team (despite some lapses) played great. Avery's performance last night is on him, not on Torts. I think he'll have some time to mull that over in press box...

The question for Torts right now is pretty simple -- someone has to sit, who is it gonna be? Unfortunately, Avery made answering that question a little easier last night...there are still other possibilities, but you have to think that Avery's name moved up the list...

DrAStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 01:39 PM
aslim240

I like Avery.

I was glad the penalties last night were real penalties and not Avery Zone penalties that only get called against 1% of the players in the league.

However it has become tough to argue that he should be one of the 12 forwards on the ice when everyone is healthy.

The price of his time in the box was worth it when he could score some and distract the top players on good teams. While I think his passing is underrated by the Avery haters, he is not delivering on the other two key contributions he made in past years, therefore I can not argue with him sitting.

I would like to see him continue to play some through the last couple of weeks though because assuming the team is in the playoffs there are a lot of guys on this team who are not playoff tested and I think the good things that Avery does will be maintained in the playoffs.

aslim240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 01:41 PM
nyrleetch

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_stati...42+43+44+45+46

Avery on ice for 3.8 penalties per 60 minutes against the Rangers. 3.7 per 60 minutes against the opposition.

nyrleetch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:15 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpicowski View Post
Its hard to believe how people dont remember the facts. When Tortorella arrived, one of his major points was to keep Avery on a leash. If you deny this fact, you are wrong. Regardless of his performance on the ice, which is a little below statistical average for Avery, the most important part of Avery's game, why every one like him was the edge that he brought each and every night. He would get in guys faces and talk a whole lot of ****. The longer Tortorella has coached him, the less involved Avery has gotten in the games. Sean Avery needs to play that crazy, in your face style to be worth keeping in the NHL. He has his moments now, but he largely stays away from the confrontations. Without the scrums and **** talking, he is just a 30 point scorer, who's 'hockey IQ' is below average. Now whether you want to think that its because of the coach or not is up to you. But last night's 'Torts' explosion pretty much proves that he is giving Avery absolutely no chance to mix it up at all.
nobody said anything about Avery on a leash or not as far as playing with an edge. The object was not to leash him like a dog but to make him play with an edge and not be a moron about it. Throw the mean check and talk trash and throw guys off but don't take your stickk and throw a backhanded whack at somebody's fac ein the middle of the PO's.

As I said he never learned how to make the smart plays without making dumb ones as well. Avery still getting first line minutes this season says he is getting plenty of chance...but an inconsistent vet who takes dumb penalties is not getting the ice time over Dubs, Cally, Step, Artie, MZA, Wolski, Prospal, Feds, Boyle or Prust. You are severely blinded by your love of AVery here and you should realize that since no one is on your side here.

Avery's choice was to do it right or GTFO. He doesn't even bring offense. Constant offside, bad penalties. I miss the old Avery a lot but he's gone right now. I'm rooting next year he comes back in a big way

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:19 PM
nyrleetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
nobody said anything about Avery on a leash or not as far as playing with an edge. The object was not to leash him like a dog but to make him play with an edge and not be a moron about it. Throw the mean check and talk trash and throw guys off but don't take your stickk and throw a backhanded whack at somebody's fac ein the middle of the PO's.

As I said he never learned how to make the smart plays without making dumb ones as well. Avery still getting first line minutes this season says he is getting plenty of chance...but an inconsistent vet who takes dumb penalties is not getting the ice time over Dubs, Cally, Step, Artie, MZA, Wolski, Prospal, Feds, Boyle or Prust. You are severely blinded by your love of AVery here and you should realize that since no one is on your side here.

Avery's choice was to do it right or GTFO. He doesn't even bring offense. Constant offside, bad penalties. I miss the old Avery a lot but he's gone right now. I'm rooting next year he comes back in a big way
He would get a line 1 shot pick up 2 points and then after 2 games of nobody scoring he would be sent back to line 4.

If you look at the Rangers time on ice per game Avery averages the lowest.

nyrleetch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:29 PM
John Torturella

Quote:

Im thinking you need to read through the whole thread, but whatever.
But the outrage over Avery's game last night is just stupid. He was being Avery last night. Everyone complains that he is a non-factor. Well guess what? When Avery is a factor, he is going to take penalties. Its really simple. Thats the way it has ALWAYS been and will be. I guess some people are just tired of his antics. Last night he was engaged, which was actually refreshing considering his penalties were questionable and they zero impact on the game.

Also, I really dont even think Avery is necessary with this team. We have enough muscle to back up our skill players without him. But I just think its unfair how many people reacted after last nights game. I also think a good amount of the Avery hate has to do with the coaches reaction. If Tortorella brushed it off, as any other coach would have in a 6-2 game, would this thread even exist? And would he have reacted that way if it was, say Prust, who took that penalty? I doubt it.

John Torturella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Bardof425*

btw, even with very limited ice time Avery is still tied for 3rd on the team with 21 assists one behind Gabby and he gets no PP time.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 02:38 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Im thinking you need to read through the whole thread, but whatever.
But the outrage over Avery's game last night is just stupid. He was being Avery last night. Everyone complains that he is a non-factor. Well guess what? When Avery is a factor, he is going to take penalties. Its really simple. Thats the way it has ALWAYS been and will be. I guess some people are just tired of his antics. Last night he was engaged, which was actually refreshing considering his penalties were questionable and they zero impact on the game.

Also, I really dont even think Avery is necessary with this team. We have enough muscle to back up our skill players without him. But I just think its unfair how many people reacted after last nights game. I also think a good amount of the Avery hate has to do with the coaches reaction. If Tortorella brushed it off, as any other coach would have in a 6-2 game, would this thread even exist? And would he have reacted that way if it was, say Prust, who took that penalty? I doubt it.
I'm thinking you responded to them already so what's the point of saying the exact thing again to nobody in particular but w/e? Not to mention there's a difference b/t a leash (Which is a lazy term people use) and what's really going on. He was being asked to learn and elevate his game. He was asked not to hurt the team with dumb penalties. He constantly takes dumb penalties in response. He was given 1st line minutes. That's not a leash. He was asked to be in control of himself not to sit, stay and roll over.

When Avery is involved and taking no penalties he's a great player when he's taking bad penalties he's a player taking bad penalties...when the sun is in the sky it is light... Stop trying to say that Avery taking bad penalties is a good player. It's nonsense.

What was unfair about anyone's reaction? He took three dumb penalties including one in the third that led to a goal and people have been saying since he was held out recently and had a game like this he will likely be held out again...this is not an overreaction...6-2 game??? Three penalties. stick to the facts instead of coloring things in your favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrleetch View Post
He would get a line 1 shot pick up 2 points and then after 2 games of nobody scoring he would be sent back to line 4.

If you look at the Rangers time on ice per game Avery averages the lowest.
I'm saying if you put a player on a leash and you have a vendetta against them there's no way you would also give him first line ice time. he's too inconsistent to deserve it over all the other forwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
It's gotten to the point where you can't even have a legitimate, serious conversation on this subject matter anymore. Any criticism directed towards the player, no matter how justified, is perceived as some sort of personal attack and blame is attributed to external forces such as the coaching staff or the referees. I think Avery is the only player on the roster who apparently doesn't have to take any accountability for what he does on the ice because it's always someone else's fault.

Last edited by JimmyStart*: 03-16-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old
03-16-2011, 02:43 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
This doesn't mean anything. My point was if you have a vendetta against a player that leads you to purposely hamper their game why ever reward them with 1st line time? Answer: there is no vendetta. The player is simply not performing and so is not getting ice time.
Bingo.

Old
03-16-2011, 03:34 PM
John Torturella

Quote:
I'm thinking you responded to them already so what's the point of saying the exact thing again to nobody in particular but w/e? Not to mention there's a difference b/t a leash (Which is a lazy term people use) and what's really going on. He was being asked to learn and elevate his game. He was asked not to hurt the team with dumb penalties. He constantly takes dumb penalties in response. He was given 1st line minutes. That's not a leash. He was asked to be in control of himself not to sit, stay and roll over.

When Avery is involved and taking no penalties he's a great player when he's taking bad penalties he's a player taking bad penalties...when the sun is in the sky it is light... Stop trying to say that Avery taking bad penalties is a good player. It's nonsense.

What was unfair about anyone's reaction? He took three dumb penalties including one in the third that led to a goal and people have been saying since he was held out recently and had a game like this he will likely be held out again...this is not an overreaction...6-2 game??? Three penalties. stick to the facts instead of coloring things in your favor.

I'm saying if you put a player on a leash and you have a vendetta against them there's no way you would also give him first line ice time. he's too inconsistent to deserve it over all the other forwards
Im not coloring anything in my favor. When you are a physical hockey player, like Avery, you are gonna take penalties. Its not hard to understand. If you dont expect him to have games where he takes penalties, I dont know what to tell you. He consistently has 150+ PIMs a season. Obviously you are gonna have games where he takes 3 penalties. Its not hard to understand. Avery's PIMs are part of the trade off in having an agitator. Refs are looking for every little thing he does. Its widely accepted as fact. When he plays a physically, penalties will happen as they do with any physical player.

John Torturella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Bardof425*

Edit: Avery is tied for 4th on the team in assists. Girardi has 25; missed that.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 04:17 PM
PawelW007

I love Sean, I love his style of play and I think he is one of the few players on this team that genuinely play their butts off. he had his worst game of the year. He also has had a strong last 5 before the scratch, in my opinion. He''ll definitely pay for his bad game, but he'll be back in a couple.

Tortorella might not like him and the ice time is a clear sign to that, but Avery consistently brings energy and hustle.

The main issue is we have more "hustlers" on this team this year more then in years prior.

Prust
Cally
Dubi
Avery
Boyle
Feds
etc.

Avery does these things well:

Pass, Check, Get shots on net,Cycle, Piss people off, Stands up for teammates, Draws Penalties PARTY

Things he does not do well:

Offsides, Takes bad penalties, Defensive zone coverage, Finish goals

I'll take the pros over the cons anyday of the week.

Also to Fitzy who said that Anisomov is a physical player, you're joking right? The kid gets the puck and turns his shoulder any time he gets close to the boards, he's anti physical. I will say I'm one of the rare anti-Anisomov members on this board, young or not, the kid has no grit and continuously slacks on the defensive side of the game. He's Jagr without the finishing touch.

"well its only his second year in the league"

More like 2 1/2 he played parts of the 08-09 campaign people seem to over look that, also he doesn't have a great shot nor is he an excellent forechecker. He has good around the net presence but makes way too many moves in front of it, I swear he's had the puck goalie pokechecked more then any othe rplayer on the team.

PawelW007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 04:20 PM
chip chipperson*

Quote:

Boogaard
Brashear
Avery
Zherdev
Wolski
Lisin

Callahan
Prust
Dubinsky
Lundqvist
Anisimov

how ever you feel about avery today, do not let your emotions downplay how big he was in those 2 series. the only playoff series we have won in 10+ years and he was the mvp vs atlanta and arguably the mvp vs new jersey. when kovalchuk is dropping gloves instead of scoring points and brodeur (possibly the greatest of all time) is off his game you cant say his contributions were hardly a turning point.

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 04:23 PM
chip chipperson*

avery can be playing better. while im not thrilled with him this year i would be very excited to see him in the playoffs.

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 04:28 PM
lbrowne

Quote:
Originally Posted by devito1192 View Post
how ever you feel about avery today, do not let your emotions downplay how big he was in those 2 series. the only playoff series we have won in 10+ years and he was the mvp vs atlanta and arguably the mvp vs new jersey. when kovalchuk is dropping gloves instead of scoring points and brodeur (possibly the greatest of all time) is off his game you cant say his contributions were hardly a turning point.
Very well said.

I thought the goalie interference call the other night was an Avery Zone penalty, but he's on the hook for the other two.

I like what he brings, and this board will continue to be divided upon him.

I hope Torts doesn't banish him from just this last game. I bet though he sits him on Friday. If it were me, and I'm no NHL coach, I would still dress him and play him Friday. Kinda like how if your starter stinks up one game, you back with him the next game.

lbrowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 05:26 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
btw, even with very limited ice time Avery is still tied for 3rd on the team with 21 assists one behind Gabby and he gets no PP time.
Yeah, it's pretty impressive considering how little ice he actually sees. But this seems to go unnoticed by most.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 05:57 PM
GodlyRangers

Most of you would agree that avery hasnt been playing "his" game for most of this season, right? I agree. maybe its because of torts, the refs, or Ritalin.

either way

most of you agree that he got benched against san jose for his poor play in recent games right? i agree. and that poor play includes lack of production, effort, and maybe his edge.

if i was avery...

and i get to come back and play against the islanders (who have seen some pretty crazy fighting action - note the penguins game), i would try my hardest to be the biggest pest in the world just to prove to my team, my coach, and my fans that i deserve to be in the game and that i can do what used to make me a special hockey player, that i could have a positive influence on my team in an important game against our arch-enemies.

But

he kind of failed. can you blame him? he hasnt been this super-pest in years (besides a handful of games) and maybe he was a little rusty. he had a bad game. he tried to do what makes him special and i dont want torts or the fans coming down hard on him for messing up at being a pest.

I love avery when he's a pest. when he isnt pissing people off, he is useless. and even with 21 assists or whatever he has, please dont consider him a playmaker. watch him play, he only makes crazy blind passes. (sometimes they work) but seriously people, ill leave you with one final question:

Don't you miss the young Sean Avery that played with more than an edge, that would make you laugh when you watch replays of his antics, that makes the NHL change the rules and ultimately played with every ounce of his body game in and game out?

if yes - someone tell torts to cut the leash and someone tell avery that ill **** his girlfriend if he plays like a ***** anymore.

Last edited by GodlyRangers: 03-16-2011 at 07:25 PM.
GodlyRangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 06:35 PM
JimmyStart*

Quote:
Im not coloring anything in my favor. When you are a physical hockey player, like Avery, you are gonna take penalties. Its not hard to understand. If you dont expect him to have games where he takes penalties, I dont know what to tell you. He consistently has 150+ PIMs a season. Obviously you are gonna have games where he takes 3 penalties. Its not hard to understand. Avery's PIMs are part of the trade off in having an agitator. Refs are looking for every little thing he does. Its widely accepted as fact. When he plays a physically, penalties will happen as they do with any physical player.
.This isn't about playing physical it's about playing well and having an impact especially if you are going to occassionally have a game like this. He doesn't. If you disagree fine but most of us are seeing next to nothing in terms of O from him and when you can't provide anything to the team except an occassional borderline dirty play you don't get to play over the other guys.
He is not playing good overall hockey....he is scratched. Why is this so hard for you to accept or at the very least acknowledge there are reasons besides a ridiculous vendetta for him being benched.

Old
03-16-2011, 07:20 PM
we want cup
We do not Sow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawelW007 View Post
I love Sean, I love his style of play and I think he is one of the few players on this team that genuinely play their butts off. he had his worst game of the year. He also has had a strong last 5 before the scratch, in my opinion. He''ll definitely pay for his bad game, but he'll be back in a couple.

Tortorella might not like him and the ice time is a clear sign to that, but Avery consistently brings energy and hustle.

The main issue is we have more "hustlers" on this team this year more then in years prior.

Prust
Cally
Dubi
Avery
Boyle
Feds
etc.

Avery does these things well:

Pass, Check, Get shots on net,Cycle, Piss people off, Stands up for teammates, Draws Penalties PARTY

Things he does not do well:

Offsides, Takes bad penalties, Defensive zone coverage, Finish goals

I'll take the pros over the cons anyday of the week.
I'm generally with you on a lot of this, insofar as this is stuff Avery USED to do frequently. This year and most of last year, though? He's been very inconsistent. He brings those Pros about once every 3-4 games, at BEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawelW007 View Post
Also to Fitzy who said that Anisomov is a physical player, you're joking right? The kid gets the puck and turns his shoulder any time he gets close to the boards, he's anti physical. I will say I'm one of the rare anti-Anisomov members on this board, young or not, the kid has no grit and continuously slacks on the defensive side of the game. He's Jagr without the finishing touch.

"well its only his second year in the league"

More like 2 1/2 he played parts of the 08-09 campaign people seem to over look that, also he doesn't have a great shot nor is he an excellent forechecker. He has good around the net presence but makes way too many moves in front of it, I swear he's had the puck goalie pokechecked more then any othe rplayer on the team.
This is just crazy though. Anisimov is a good grinder along the boards, cycles the puck well, and is probably our best defensive center.

Are you really going to call the 1 game he played in 08-09 HALF a season?! Don't be ridiculous. Even if you count his playoff game, he played a total of 15 minutes.

Also, Lundqvist said something to the effect of "Anisimov has the best wrist shot on the team." I can't remember when he said that, or the exact quote. Maybe someone else can find it?

I don't want to get into a big Anisimov debate here, because there was a thread about him recently, but come on, dude.

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

Anisimov is physical, he just doesn't throw many hits. I'm not going to take the time to explain what the difference is. I was a physical player. That doesn't mean I went around the ice finishing every check like Callahan. Like Frolov, he uses his body to shield the puck, he makes power moves, and uses his frame very effectively. Unlike a guy like, Wolski for example.

Also, Anisimov is our best defensive center. Easy. Watch some tape of the games and watch what he does in our own zone. It is uncanny, veteran, and reminds me of later years Fedorov.

He has a great shot, and played a whopping 2 games in 08-09. Hardly a half of a season. Closer to 1/50th of a season

03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by devito1192 View Post
Why is this relevant today though? That was 2 years ago.... I'd say fans are far more concerned with what our players are doing here and now.

Old
03-16-2011, 07:57 PM
nyr7andcounting

Quote:

Boogaard
Brashear
Avery
Zherdev
Wolski
Lisin

Callahan
Prust
Dubinsky
Lundqvist
Anisimov

Not really, because Avery is more physical than Anismov and has more talent than Prust. And I don't think there are any Rangers fan at all who don't like Callahan/Lundqvist/Dubinsky, so not sure what about liking them proves anything about anyone else.

Quote:
Well we've won 2 playoff series in 14 years and you're dismissing them both because they were blowouts. I guess in that case no Ranger in a decade and a half has legitimately won us a playoff series? I'm not sure how that is a negative on Avery books. I guess you think Lundqvist is crap too then?

Those 2 series wins came in Avery's 2 best seasons here and those "antics" were one of the major reasons we made the playoffs at all in those years.

nyr7andcounting is offline   Reply With Quote