HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs beat Lightning 3-2 (SO)

Old
03-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Poulet Kostopoulos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
I enjoyed the slew foots by PK on Vinny... and then the slashing of the wrist... he deserved the slash he got back on the HOCKEY PANTS.... what a actor he is to dive the way he did.

Fans are not jealous you have PK, I think TRUE hockey fans are upset that such a team like the Habs have such a player on their roster. You get all the info from the league, PK isn't liked b/c of the way he plays the game, lacking respect, the dirt plays, etc: - it's not b/c he is 'great'.

As a Flyers fan we hate some things that Carcillo has done, it's horrible. Don't be blind just b/c he is on your team. I'd put him on the Malkin dirt and Avery dirt that happens....hopefully PK will learn, b/c I can see him being injured by another player or Karma will get him.
If there's such a thing as karma, it'll probably hit your team and the Ruins first.

Anyways, PK is in your head.

Poulet Kostopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Xia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan View Post
I think this has been obvious to many fans since day one. The Mike Richards stuff is fairly repulsive. I have a lot of respect for the way this young man is handling the thinly veiled racism. I have no respect for headhunter Richards pontificating about respect. But then maybe his judgement is clouded by the hypoxia created by the pointy white hat.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. It's pretty evident that there's abit of racism involved. That being said, I never thought of him as a dirty player until last night because I did think the slew foots were cheap.

Xia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:36 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
I enjoyed the slew foots by PK on Vinny... and then the slashing of the wrist... he deserved the slash he got back on the HOCKEY PANTS.... what a actor he is to dive the way he did.

Fans are not jealous you have PK, I think TRUE hockey fans are upset that such a team like the Habs have such a player on their roster. You get all the info from the league, PK isn't liked b/c of the way he plays the game, lacking respect, the dirt plays, etc: - it's not b/c he is 'great'.

As a Flyers fan we hate some things that Carcillo has done, it's horrible. Don't be blind just b/c he is on your team. I'd put him on the Malkin dirt and Avery dirt that happens....hopefully PK will learn, b/c I can see him being injured by another player or Karma will get him.
Wether you think he acted is one thing... but when you swing that hard at an opponent (even on a well protected area) you're basically asking for a 5...

think what Subban did was stupid ? how about : a 10 year vet with an OBVIOUS slash in a tight game turning what could have been a 5 on 3 into a 4 on 4 (and 5 on 4 for the opponent for 3 min)... now THAT's stupid...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Pascal

The Bruins idiots are invading twitter too.. I got this randomly:

BosBruinsFan C'mon get off the cool aid Stake. Vinny hit him in pad on his pants Not in his vagina like he acted. #habdive

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Bill McNeal

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
The Bruins idiots are invading twitter too.. I got this randomly:

BosBruinsFan C'mon get off the cool aid Stake. Vinny hit him in pad on his pants Not in his vagina like he acted. #habdive
Respond with this:

Bill McNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Captain Smurf
Naively Optimistic

Quote:
You assume that b/c I am a Flyers fan I don't watch other teams play... interesting....

Also, It's not about the injuries that have happened or not, it's HOW he plays the game. You don't WANT to see it or ADMIT it that PK is a dirt player. As I said before we have dirt on our team, its gross man/woman. HE slew footed and slash Vinny 2 times... he will do it to the wrong person in the future and end up messed b/c of it.
He plays the game with an edge and sometimes goes to far. Same as a lot of high quality players. M. Richards is one that comes to mind.

Last edited by LyricalLyricist: 03-18-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Captain Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogurt View Post
Respond with this:

LMFAO, brutal fake.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 03:00 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

Quote:

Nice to see Mike Richards posts on HFBoards, we heard the same garbage 1000 times a year about Lapierre "blah blah blah karma will get him he'll get injured" and nothing happened... also lol at fans not being jealous of us having PK.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Bloumeister
Nanu nanu

I hope we meet TB in the playoffs. I get a kick of hearing Ritola's name during the play-by-play. Can't get this out of my head:

Bloumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Jigger77

Quote:
You assume that b/c I am a Flyers fan I don't watch other teams play... interesting....

Also, It's not about the injuries that have happened or not, it's HOW he plays the game. You don't WANT to see it or ADMIT it that PK is a dirt player. As I said before we have dirt on our team, its gross man/woman. HE slew footed and slash Vinny 2 times... he will do it to the wrong person in the future and end up messed b/c of it. Just saying.... Ask Max....
Not because you're a Flyers fan, but because the garbage you spew about Subban is about as far away from reality as you can get. He's not a "dirt player" and if you actually did watch him play you'd know this. The boneheaded ask Max comment just confirms that you are trolling and talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better.

Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:15 PM
sheed36

The PK bashing/hatred just continues on the main board here with that suspensions for diving thread.. Thankfully PK is playing the NHL or else the rest of the NHL and it's fans wouldn't have anything to whine about..

sheed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:20 PM
FlyingKostitsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
The PK bashing/hatred just continues on the main board here with that suspensions for diving thread.. Thankfully PK is playing the NHL or else the rest of the NHL and it's fans wouldn't have anything to whine about..
''thankfully PK is playing for the Habs...'' is probably more correct... The guy would be idolized and a Calder candidate if he was on any other team.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:24 PM
BLONG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
LMFAO, brutal fake.
Come one guys, post it on the main board...what a joke the big Z is...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Kboum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
Come one guys, post it on the main board...what a joke the big Z is...
I heard Jokinen didnt know Chara was on the ice. It wasnt intentional. it was a hockey play

Kboum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Protest the Hero

Quote:
Respond with this:

Lmao, he did more "writhing in pain" than Subban did.

Anyways, I posted on the main board thread before it got close, how is this any different than shaking your hand after you've been slashed. Or throwing your head back and tossing your gloves off after you've been highsticked. I can only imagine the type of hate P.K would get had he been the one to two-hang Lecavalier across the legs.

Protest the Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:38 PM
shadowman

Each day that pass i lose respect for hockey in general. I mean as far as i know pk hasn'T injured nobody yet right? Stall was an accident. Hockey is like high school. The popular guy says something, everyone else follows. Why are these hockey players always going on and on about pk when u have another rookie like brad marchand who keep talking and talking, giving elbows to vulnerable oppositions and no one says ****??? oh i know they don'T say ****, because they are afraid of the bruins. Right?? Hockey fans likes to blast nba and nfl players, but seriously i think hockey players are worst. They don'T say **** when it matters, but they cry like babies when it don'T. Hey vinny as far as i know, ur team still got a point and ur still making the playoff. No need to cry. I mean i am not the biggest ovy fan, but danm i don'T think i have ever heard him cry in the media. I mean, him and pk fight a lot when they play against each other, but u don'T see ovy going on and on about how pk is disrespecting him.

shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 04:43 PM
sheed36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
''thankfully PK is playing for the Habs...'' is probably more correct... The guy would be idolized and a Calder candidate if he was on any other team.
Yeah that is probably more like it.. Other than being a good young player that every team would love to have what as PK done that is warranting all this hate? He's never deliberately hurt anyone or whined in the media about anything..

All he does is play the game hard, doesn't back down from anything and all he gets is grief over plays that wouldn't even be an issue with 99% of the other players in the NHL..

sheed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 05:07 PM
OneSharpMarble

Quote:
Respond with this:

Have some respect, chara died from that slash.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Have some respect, chara died from that slash.
Damn snipers, hiding in the nosebleeds.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 06:13 PM
E = CH²

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloumeister View Post
I hope we meet TB in the playoffs. I get a kick of hearing Ritola's name during the play-by-play. Can't get this out of my head:

You and a million fans.

E = CH² is offline   Reply With Quote