HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

March 24th, Montreal at Boston 7pm ET

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2011, 05:19 PM
  #151
MTL-rules
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,208
vCash: 500
Recchi is a ****ing idiot... and definitely not a doctor.

Again the stupid Bruins keep rising the level of imbecility...

MTL-rules is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:20 PM
  #152
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
What a ******. To think he was once a fan favorite here.

PS: I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game. You know the boys will do everything to win it for Max and Boston is 2-3-3 in their last 8, they are slumping.

HH is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:21 PM
  #153
NBP81
Registered User
 
NBP81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
Holy over reactions. Rechi is obviously supporting his team. OMG what a crime, lets tar and feather him.
How is accusing another team of trying to cheat supports yours? I dont get your logic?

NBP81 is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:24 PM
  #154
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,117
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogurt View Post
I was having trouble with Recchi playing in Boston, as I respected him and liked him as a player.

Well that's down the toilet. Go **** yourself, Mark.
This.

He was once my favourite player, and I even turned my Kimisarek jersey into a Recch one despite him being a Bruin. But the more he talks lately, the dumber ge makes himself sound.

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
  #155
macavoy
Registered User
 
macavoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,311
vCash: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
How is accusing another team of trying to cheat supports yours? I dont get your logic?
How is trash talking cheating? lol

macavoy is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
  #156
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,020
vCash: 50
Tried to find some Habs bad mouthing Chara. Only found:

Quote:
"Our team has put that behind us. You can't let those things linger." said Subban. "Obviously, we never forget what happened to him and it was a tough break for him, but he's getting better and for our team all we can focus on is what Max would want: just for us to continue to win hockey games and move up the standings and continue to play good hockey for him."
http://www.cjad.com/Blog/HabsNews/bl...tryID=10218621


Watsatheo is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:26 PM
  #157
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,529
vCash: 500
I hope we beat them tomorrow and in the playoffs.

Go **** yourself Mark.

Hannibal is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:27 PM
  #158
Habit11
Registered User
 
Habit11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,886
vCash: 500
The more the Bruins' players talk about it, the more I think the entire team had a bounty on Max. They show zero, genuine remorse for what happened, and continue to stir the pot with comments like that. To say that a guy who was millimeters away from a life changing or ending injury, has had his team embellish that injury, is now officially, the stupidest thing i've heard, which is a tremendous feet considering how many stupid things we've heard. There is no fix for concussions. Once the damage is done to the brain, it is irreversible, much like Recchi has proven with his statement.

Habit11 is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:31 PM
  #159
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
I went to a hockey game and a grammar class broke out.

It's a shame you seem to know more about that than the sport itself? I'll keep it simple for you...I disagree with your assertion that the Bruins are any more reckless than the next team, regardless of how many "literary devices" you use.
That's because you were smart enough to recognize the initial hyperbole.

It's a shame that you deliberately don't want to talk about you initial point anymore, that being that the Bruins don't go out deliberately injuring people, EVER. That point is separate from my point that the Bruins will engage in reckless play.

Boychuk tried to stick out his knee and hit PK with it. End of story. You want to say otherwise? Hell, every damn knee-on-knee could be construed that way then, intentional or not.
Even the biased Jack Edwards said "Boychuk was hunting".

BTW, "Ulf Samuelsson was just fighting for the puck, he didn't knee Neely on purpose at all".

Madam Kadri is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:32 PM
  #160
Giontatas
Registered User
 
Giontatas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 210
vCash: 500
With 8 games remaining, any chance we could see one of Spatcho or Sopes return for one or two of em?

Giontatas is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:35 PM
  #161
NBP81
Registered User
 
NBP81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
How is trash talking cheating? lol
Faking an injury is cheating. How does Mark saying we tried to cheat, supports his team... Want me to draw you a pic?

NBP81 is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:35 PM
  #162
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Hmm, perhaps I missed the media report or presser, but wasn't the only definitive source for Pacioretty being "symptom-free" Pacioretty himself, who is certainly unqualified to make any definitive diagnosis for himself?

Madam Kadri is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:41 PM
  #163
m00ks
Registered User
 
m00ks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,887
vCash: 500
Mark Recchi?? So ****ing disappointed. I loved him when he was here and thought he had a lot more class and character than that.

Its gotta be Bruin poison. Spend time living with animals and you'd start acting just the same.

m00ks is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:42 PM
  #164
Bob Cole
Registered User
 
Bob Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,308
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
Faking an injury is cheating. How does Mark saying we tried to cheat, supports his team... Want me to draw you a pic?
Basically all these clowns are questioning the integrity of Dr. David ****ing Mulder and his team.

I mean really....how low can they go?

Bob Cole is online now  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:43 PM
  #165
Ross MacLochness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,774
vCash: 500
That team is just scum.

Ross MacLochness is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:47 PM
  #166
Kenny Powders
Registered User
 
Kenny Powders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Laval
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by huge View Post
i dont get the recchi hate? he merely stated the truth
Why in the world it's the truth?

Not because you have a concussion + a fractured vertebrae that you can't go see a movie...

Kenny Powders is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
  #167
Ten Thousand Hours
Registered User
 
Ten Thousand Hours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Carmoni View Post
Just like that Savard concussion was greatly exaggerated since he came back to play in the playoffs...oh wait.

Recchi the concussion expert what a clown

I hope he signs another 1 year contact with boston next year since hes complete garbage.

Savard was diagnosed with a grade 2 concussion and it is obvious that he came back too soon. Pacioretty was diagnosed with a grade 3 concussion and a broken vertebrae and is projected to come back sooner than Savard. He is actually already ahead of where Savard was at this point is his recovery based on what we've heard.

This much is pretty much a fact. Either Pacioretty is also projected to come back way too soon or the original diagnosis was (fortunately) an overestimation. Mike Felger and Mark Recchi were simply adding one and one together to come to the conclusion that there's no way Pacioretty had a severe concussion if the reports that he'll be back for the playoffs are correct. Mike Felger phrased it in a way that sounded like (and was) an accusation because that's who Mike Felger is. Recchi was pretty much just repeating Felger's words and saying that they have some validity. Not the best thing Recchi could have said, but there has been some overreacting to his comments.

Ten Thousand Hours is online now  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
  #168
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by huge View Post
i dont get the recchi hate? he merely stated the truth
You know, perhaps you should have realized the Canadiens DON'T NEED Chara suspended AT ALL to beat the Bruins. What the Canadiens needed ever since Pacioretty went down, was Pacioretty's play because "the big little three" has done jack **** for most of the season.

Madam Kadri is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 05:56 PM
  #169
CuteHockeyBunny
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Yugoslavia
Posts: 1,113
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
Honestly, I think this is a bit overrated, unless you are talking about guys like Lucic and Komisarek who were going at it over a couple of seasons. You might see Horton or Marchand and Subban go after it a little harder, but I doubt we see anything unusual.

Right now, it looks like we may be meeting in round 1, unless you are planning on letting the Rags catch you and fall to the 7th spot



Yeah, that was "spectacular", exaggerate much?

If you want to see a better "knee on knee" hit, check out Plex's hit on Lucic.

Did anybody take Plekanec out after that?
Plek's hit on Lucic was firstly a shoulder hit with minimal (but entirely existent) knee on knee. A non-issue at worst.

And didn't someone (Dr. Mulder?) say Max faced potential paralyzation had it not been for the stellar work of the physicians on the ice?

CuteHockeyBunny is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
  #170
MTL-rules
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin2Couturier View Post
Savard was diagnosed with a grade 2 concussion and it is obvious that he came back too soon. Pacioretty was diagnosed with a grade 3 concussion and a broken vertebrae and is projected to come back sooner than Savard. He is actually already ahead of where Savard was at this point is his recovery based on what we've heard.

This much is pretty much a fact. Either Pacioretty is also projected to come back way too soon or the original diagnosis was (fortunately) an overestimation. Mike Felger and Mark Recchi were simply adding one and one together to come to the conclusion that there's no way Pacioretty had a severe concussion if the reports that he'll be back for the playoffs are correct. Mike Felger phrased it in a way that sounded like (and was) an accusation because that's who Mike Felger is. Recchi was pretty much just repeating Felger's words and saying that they have some validity. Not the best thing Recchi could have said, but there has been some overreacting to his comments.
And they're able to claim this because they are doctors, right ?

They don't know ****... doctors do. It's not the habs organization that gave the dignotic but the doctors who treated him.

Medecine is not a physics. People are not objects and they react differently to treatments. Maybe Pacioretty going out on a stretcher no moving for several hours was the reason for the better reaction toward his concussion instead of going up on his own, no ?

Or perharps, we don't know yet how he'll react when he'll be clear to exercice... the fact his that he could have a lot more problem when he'll try to do some exercice... we don't know that... nobody knows.

Your idiotic players act like the stupid SJ players who said Perron was facking his injury... look how stupid they sounded now that we know the extend of his injury.

What Recchi said was idiotic and classless, unexcusable for the oldest player in the league.

MTL-rules is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
  #171
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 6,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin2Couturier View Post
Savard was diagnosed with a grade 2 concussion and it is obvious that he came back too soon. Pacioretty was diagnosed with a grade 3 concussion and a broken vertebrae and is projected to come back sooner than Savard. He is actually already ahead of where Savard was at this point is his recovery based on what we've heard.

This much is pretty much a fact. Either Pacioretty is also projected to come back way too soon or the original diagnosis was (fortunately) an overestimation. Mike Felger and Mark Recchi were simply adding one and one together to come to the conclusion that there's no way Pacioretty had a severe concussion if the reports that he'll be back for the playoffs are correct. Mike Felger phrased it in a way that sounded like (and was) an accusation because that's who Mike Felger is. Recchi was pretty much just repeating Felger's words and saying that they have some validity. Not the best thing Recchi could have said, but there has been some overreacting to his comments.
In diagnosing the concussion, the doctors may have used a different grading scale than the Cantu one used for Savard. These scales pretty much make a grade 3 concussion one in which there is any loss of consciousness along with the brain damage sufficient to diagnose to the concussion as grade 3.

Madam Kadri is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
  #172
SouthernHab
Registered User
 
SouthernHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,393
vCash: 500
For my first post on the hfboards, I hope that the Habs completely humiliate the Bruins tomorrow night.

And it wouldnt be so bad to see Ryan White scrap a bit either.

SouthernHab is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
  #173
Ten Thousand Hours
Registered User
 
Ten Thousand Hours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 3,908
vCash: 500
And while I'm here (sorry, I'll go back to my boards after this), here's what Milan Lucic just said on the radio.

Quote:
@HackswithHaggs Joe Haggerty
Milan Lucic on 98.5: "I remember (Bergeron) after his hit like it was yesterday. He couldn't even open the blinds at his house for 2 months"
Quote:
@HackswithHaggs Joe Haggerty
Milan Lucic on 98.5: "If you ask Sidney Crosy I'm pretty sure he'd tell you he hasn't been able to go to the movies over the last 2 months"

http://twitter.com/#!/HackswithHaggs...91091346890752

http://twitter.com/#!/HackswithHaggs...91410734755840

Ten Thousand Hours is online now  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
  #174
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH
 
DDs not undersized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangkok
Country: Thailand
Posts: 3,400
vCash: 500
If I was Dr Mulder or in the Habs organization, I would probably sue Recchi on it. Dr Mulder is a very respected doctor but now his professional intregrity is under attack. Recchi accuses him of modifying his diagnosis for political reasons. That's a libel case in my book.

DDs not undersized is offline  
Old
03-23-2011, 06:07 PM
  #175
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,447
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin2Couturier View Post
And while I'm here (sorry, I'll go back to my boards after this), here's what Milan Lucic just said on the radio.






http://twitter.com/#!/HackswithHaggs...91091346890752

http://twitter.com/#!/HackswithHaggs...91410734755840

Another reason to prove Lucic is an idiot.

76ftw is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.