HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tonight's(3/23) game - tix/parking

Old
03-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Xoggz22

vCash: 500
Tonight's(3/23) game - tix/parking

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere....

I'm in town and wanted to go to the game tonight. I'm a CBJ fan (yes, I apologize for our suckiness) but love hockey and would love to cheer the sharks to victory.

Is there a good place to park (coming down from Fisherman's Warf) and should I just get a ticket at the box office? Also, any hockey bars to join in the festivities?

I just need one and was hoping for some entertaining hockey. It's late so I'm not sure I'll get any responses in time but thanks in advance and good luck tonight.

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 08:16 PM
SharksFan

You can check out the Sharks Powerplay Ticket Trader for single tickets and they'll get sent to you, I think you can only do this up until an hour before the game if you want it by e-mail. I'm honestly not sure if they do ticket office pickups or whatever but I'm sure all the information is there.

As far as parking goes, there's a bunch of places all around the rink for $20, there's plenty of signs around, I prefer parking off the Julian St. exit. You can park farther downtown to go cheaper or if you feel like walking, the Adobe building has garage parking for like $5. There's a pretty good HP Pavilion parking map here.

There's some more good info in the sticked travel thread but you're running out of time!

SharksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Xoggz22

Thanks. I'm heading down and looking forward to a great game tonight. Go Sharks

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote