HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs Get Shutout Again...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-27-2011, 02:35 PM
  #276
Turboflex*
 
Turboflex*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,152
vCash: 500
The capitals had a pretty interesting PK system, they were super aggressive on puck.

Turboflex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 02:41 PM
  #277
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
I am going to be Mr. Positive.

Habs will have a chance to clinch Wednesday in Carolina IF

- They win Tuesday vs Atlanta AND Washington beats Carolina in regulation

If those 2 happen, we would be able to clinch with a win (regardless if it's reg, OT or SO) in Carolina the following night.

POSITIVE!

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 05:44 PM
  #278
Nedved
Registered User
 
Nedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,752
vCash: 500
Even Ben Maxwell is scoring these days.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=359792

Nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
  #279
RoyBoyCoy
Habs and Rugby
 
RoyBoyCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lennoxville, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,090
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
Even Ben Maxwell is scoring these days.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=359792
Frankly, I was surprised we didn't give him a shot this year. Considering how many of us thought he had earned a spot right out of camp. I liked him, but he didn't really fit into the long-term picture.

RoyBoyCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 07:31 PM
  #280
dutchy29
Registered User
 
dutchy29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Thank god the Canes lost. We look incapable of doing anything. They have a game in hand on us and if we win 1 of our last 6 (doubt the Habs lose em all) we get 89 points (putrid considering 2 weeks ago we were on pace for 98). All the Canes would have to do is go 5-2 and they're in. Tough but not out of the question. They can help that by beating Montreal on Wednesday but have to get by Washington first. If they win both those, it's a whole new ballgame and they're 1 point back of 8th with a game in hand (wins tiebreaker doesn't belong to them so 1 point back is essentially a win back). Why is it that no matter how good we seem at some point, we'll just end up with 93 ****ing points again? (see 03-04, 05-06, 08-09)
no heart and no pride thats why? To play hockey in Montreal means you almost immediatly become god like status, score 20 goals and the whole city idolizes you.
mediocre has become enough. Becoming a well oiled hockey machine ie. Detroit Red wings is work, its a job, right straight thru the organization, we just haven't had the pieces.
If we had have been in the west the last decade, we probably would have made the playoffs once. I think injuries has been the real problem this season, but the inconsistency is mind blowing. A good hockey club will play thru adversity and too often we don't.

dutchy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 07:39 PM
  #281
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy29 View Post
no heart and no pride thats why? To play hockey in Montreal means you almost immediatly become god like status, score 20 goals and the whole city idolizes you.
mediocre has become enough. Becoming a well oiled hockey machine ie. Detroit Red wings is work, its a job, right straight thru the organization, we just haven't had the pieces.
If we had have been in the west the last decade, we probably would have made the playoffs once. I think injuries has been the real problem this season, but the inconsistency is mind blowing. A good hockey club will play thru adversity and too often we don't.
Are you ****ing kidding me? This team played through adversity all season long and because they lose 3 games in a row they have no character? Give me a break.

What a joke of a fan base we are.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 07:51 PM
  #282
dutchy29
Registered User
 
dutchy29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? This team played through adversity all season long and because they lose 3 games in a row they have no character? Give me a break.

What a joke of a fan base we are.
The post I responded to was discussing this team 2003 to present, and yeah too often this past decade or even decade and a half this team hasn't had much heart, We have had players such as Koivu who plays with more heart than most but I'm talking in general. This current version of the habs has done well considering all the injuries but still look at our top paid players and then look at their stats, Our top scorer has 53 points with 6 games remaining? Not one 30 goal scorer? Its a bit pathetic

dutchy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 08:04 PM
  #283
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy29 View Post
The post I responded to was discussing this team 2003 to present, and yeah too often this past decade or even decade and a half this team hasn't had much heart, We have had players such as Koivu who plays with more heart than most but I'm talking in general. This current version of the habs has done well considering all the injuries but still look at our top paid players and then look at their stats, Our top scorer has 53 points with 6 games remaining? Not one 30 goal scorer? Its a bit pathetic
We are not talking about the 2003 teams until 2009 or whatever. This is about this year's team. A team that lost it's number one defenseman for the year in November. A team that lost one of his other solid defenseman for the year in December. A team that was playing with 5 injured D at one point. A team in which one of the overpaid centers is playing like absolute crap. After all that the team is still in great shape regardless of the latest slump.

I don't value personal stats tbh. I value team stats, and this team has done better than what most of us expected them to do this year, even with a healthy lineup.

PS: The Bruins leading scorer has 59 points. Pathetic? Who cares.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 08:13 PM
  #284
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!
 
Gabe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,349
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? This team played through adversity all season long and because they lose 3 games in a row they have no character? Give me a break.

What a joke of a fan base we are.
Yep... Sadly.

Gabe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 08:23 PM
  #285
E = CH²
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Country: Sri Lanka
Posts: 15,465
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? This team played through adversity all season long and because they lose 3 games in a row they have no character? Give me a break.

What a joke of a fan base we are.
This is the expression of 15 years of mediocrity. People would be more tolerant if the habs had been more than a 7th-10th place team 1st-2nd round exit type of team (minus 2 freak occurences, the 1st place in the east team and the ECF).

People are just fed up with the team being mediocre.

E = CH² is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 08:26 PM
  #286
AraGOHABSGO
Registered User
 
AraGOHABSGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 181
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
We are not talking about the 2003 teams until 2009 or whatever. This is about this year's team. A team that lost it's number one defenseman for the year in November. A team that lost one of his other solid defenseman for the year in December. A team that was playing with 5 injured D at one point. A team in which one of the overpaid centers is playing like absolute crap. After all that the team is still in great shape regardless of the latest slump.

I don't value personal stats tbh. I value team stats, and this team has done better than what most of us expected them to do this year, even with a healthy lineup.

PS: The Bruins leading scorer has 59 points. Pathetic? Who cares.


And how does that affect our offensif?

The Bruins leading scorer has 59 points, granted...

But they have 3 with 50+ points
4 players with 40+ points
1 Player with 30 goals
2 Players with 20+ goals

And the habs?

1 Player with 50+ points
1 Player with 40+points
0 Player with 30 goals
2 Players with 20+ goals


They have 24 goals more than us...

Just imagine, we lost 9 games by shutout this season.. with 24 more goals, We would have won at least 5-6 of them?

Add 10-12 points and imagine that.... We got a solid goaltender, not bad defense...

And our top 6 is playing like they dont care..

Cammy never backchecks.. If your are hurt, dont play!!!
Gomez.. well just dont play....
Pleck, Take your time before comming back, because you aint helping
Moen.. no comment
Halpern... no comment
A.K.. he's the only win who does something

AraGOHABSGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 08:33 PM
  #287
Craig71
Registered User
 
Craig71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,798
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
This is the expression of 15 years of mediocrity. People would be more tolerant if the habs had been more than a 7th-10th place team 1st-2nd round exit type of team (minus 2 freak occurences, the 1st place in the east team and the ECF).

People are just fed up with the team being mediocre.
Outside of the Detroits and NewJerseys of the NHL world there have been alot of mediocre teams in this league. We all want more from our team but for now it is what it is. Two or three wins in a row and things will be ok again.

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2011, 11:35 PM
  #288
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger
 
MasterDecoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beijing
Posts: 9,613
vCash: 1707
to those who say: "i don't accept mediocrity". let me ask you this - and you can't lie! will you accept tanking for a years in order for us to grab a few high picks?

i'll speed up the process and answer for you: no, because then we would be accepting mediocrity

ok, now you retort with: "why can't we be like the wings?".

29 other teams want to be like the wings and they can't, so must all of our fault right?

then you say: "im old enough to remember when this team won the cup once in a while!"

then i would encourage you to use facts. facts like: salary cap, much greater parity et cetera... which you won't because you're overly emotional *****. but try to cope for a moment, im almost done

then, you'd go straight into the classic: "fire the ****ing coach, that mother****er doesn't know what the **** he's doing!"

ah yes, the classic scapegoat. how did hiring coaches with no experience work out the last few years?

"gomez sucks! trade him!!!!"

yes, because teams will be lining up to trade for an overpaid bad player

"then bench him! what the ****!"

yes, because we have an abundance of 1st/2nd line center with experience ready to take his place. and do you think that we are better with a producing gomez, or without? don't you think the coach, you know, being stuck with him, should be trying anything to wake him up?

"but i don't give a ****! we're Montreal! we just need to ask, and coaches magically appear! and i don't care if they speak french or not!"

ah sorry to burst you're little bubble there but a coach that doesn't speak french is also something that's unacceptable. can you imagine a coach that doesn't speak English in, say, new york? no, won't happen. same reason why that won't happen here either. like it or not, quebec is a french-speaking market, SHOCK i know....


Last edited by PyrettaBlaze*: 03-28-2011 at 01:05 AM.
MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 12:07 AM
  #289
Lafleurs Guy
Registered User
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 20,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
to those who say: "i don't accept mediocrity". let me ask you this - and you can't lie! will you accept tanking for a years in order for us to grab a few high picks?
Many of us were pushing for a rebuild a couple of years ago. We argued that we should trade for picks and prospects. It would've resulted in a fall in the standings but we believed that we would've been better in the long run. I would've loved to have seen us do a proper rebuild.

And if we had, guys like you would've fallen right in line. You don't question management anyway.

It's too bad it didn't happen, we'd have been much better off now. I don't see how a rebuild is possible now with the contracts that we're stuck with.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 12:12 AM
  #290
haburger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Many of us were pushing for a rebuild a couple of years ago. We argued that we should trade for picks and prospects. It would've resulted in a fall in the standings but we believed that we would've been better in the long run. I would've loved to have seen us do a proper rebuild.

And if we had, guys like you would've fallen right in line. You don't question management anyway.

It's too bad it didn't happen, we'd have been much better off now. I don't see how a rebuild is possible now with the contracts that we're stuck with.
what exactly is a "proper rebuild"??

haburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 12:20 AM
  #291
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!
 
Gabe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,349
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haburger View Post
what exactly is a "proper rebuild"??
Drafting Sidney Crosby.

Gabe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 12:28 AM
  #292
haburger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe84 View Post
Drafting Sidney Crosby.
sid is a once in a lifetime draft pick.u wanna bank on that??

haburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 02:14 AM
  #293
andy28
Registered User
 
andy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haburger View Post
what exactly is a "proper rebuild"??
It is basically what he said. Trading assets for picks. I am not sure if a rebuild would have even been necessary if Gainey had done a little more over the years. For several years he made no moves to acquire any elite talent and preferred small moves to see if he could luck out with a diamond in the dirt. Guys like Samsonov, Smolinkski, Ninimaa. In all that time, the amount of UFAs we let walk is ridiculous.

It's not any one of the UFA's we let walk. Taken individually, you can always explain it away. Well, we did have a shot to make the playoffs so we won't trade Souray at the deadline, etc. But Souray, Kovy, Koivu, Streit, Komi, Tanguay etc......it adds up. We passed up a lot of opportunities. People pay with picks at the deadlines. And we had some decent chips. None of them are here today, and there is nothing to show for it.

Gainey never pulled the trigger on anything for years, until he reached the point where he had to pull it several times over the course of a few days. In his defense though, he may have been pressured by higher-ups to make the playoffs each year. I get the sense that managing the Habs is probably one of toughest jobs in the NHL.

I do think PG will prove more pro-active. He has thus far. But he has been handcuffed as well. Still too early to tell.


Last edited by andy28: 03-28-2011 at 02:24 AM.
andy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 02:28 AM
  #294
andy28
Registered User
 
andy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haburger View Post
sid is a once in a lifetime draft pick.u wanna bank on that??
I don't think he actually expected us to draft Sid. But we did very little for years to acquire bigger pieces for this team. But usually that was because in the short term it would have made us a worse team. And my guess is that making the playoffs was a huge priority for this team every year.

Whatever the reason, whether he can be blamed or not, Gainey pretty much spent several years at one extreme.........uber-conservatism and then in 2009 he went to the other. I heard people say, well there you go, you all complained about Gainey doing nothing, now he did what you all wanted. But really, I do not think that is fair. Asking for someone to be more active, is not the same as asking for an erratic team build with whatever UFAs you can find available.

I am not giving up on the team. Far from it. I really like our guys. And as long as they are alive, I am cheering for them. And Jacques Martin too. And you never know what can happen in the playoffs right. We coasted in last year, so if we can just make it this year, who knows. But a good portion of this team was built on the fly, and the whole spirit of this team is a crap shoot. That's what we are looking at. We are not just bi-polar fans anymore. We have the team to match. They can go from one extreme to the other. One week the puck movement is beautiful, the next there is nothing there. So here goes nothing....


Last edited by andy28: 03-28-2011 at 02:41 AM.
andy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 07:12 AM
  #295
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,926
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
to those who say: "i don't accept mediocrity". let me ask you this - and you can't lie! will you accept tanking for a years in order for us to grab a few high picks?

i'll speed up the process and answer for you: no, because then we would be accepting mediocrity

ok, now you retort with: "why can't we be like the wings?".

29 other teams want to be like the wings and they can't, so must all of our fault right?

then you say: "im old enough to remember when this team won the cup once in a while!"

then i would encourage you to use facts. facts like: salary cap, much greater parity et cetera... which you won't because you're overly emotional *****. but try to cope for a moment, im almost done

then, you'd go straight into the classic: "fire the ****ing coach, that mother****er doesn't know what the **** he's doing!"

ah yes, the classic scapegoat. how did hiring coaches with no experience work out the last few years?

"gomez sucks! trade him!!!!"

yes, because teams will be lining up to trade for an overpaid bad player

"then bench him! what the ****!"

yes, because we have an abundance of 1st/2nd line center with experience ready to take his place. and do you think that we are better with a producing gomez, or without? don't you think the coach, you know, being stuck with him, should be trying anything to wake him up?

"but i don't give a ****! we're Montreal! we just need to ask, and coaches magically appear! and i don't care if they speak french or not!"

ah sorry to burst you're little bubble there but a coach that doesn't speak french is also something that's unacceptable. can you imagine a coach that doesn't speak English in, say, new york? no, won't happen. same reason why that won't happen here either. like it or not, quebec is a french-speaking market, SHOCK i know....
This guy gets it.

Bravo

I was going to post something similar to your post but in the end i said to myself, why even bother. I've been told on many occasions that i am a kool-aid drinker and apparently us kool-aid drinkers are not objective and not rational fans. But in the end, id rather be surrounded by ''kool-aid'' drinkers who to me are the real fans because they support their team, win or lose, slump or hot streak. To me that is a real fan, one who never gives up on their team, even through the strongest of adversities.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 07:21 AM
  #296
FiveForDrawingBlood
Registered User
 
FiveForDrawingBlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,477
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
to those who say: "i don't accept mediocrity". let me ask you this - and you can't lie! will you accept tanking for a years in order for us to grab a few high picks?

i'll speed up the process and answer for you: no, because then we would be accepting mediocrity

ok, now you retort with: "why can't we be like the wings?".

29 other teams want to be like the wings and they can't, so must all of our fault right?

then you say: "im old enough to remember when this team won the cup once in a while!"

then i would encourage you to use facts. facts like: salary cap, much greater parity et cetera... which you won't because you're overly emotional *****. but try to cope for a moment, im almost done

then, you'd go straight into the classic: "fire the ****ing coach, that mother****er doesn't know what the **** he's doing!"

ah yes, the classic scapegoat. how did hiring coaches with no experience work out the last few years?

"gomez sucks! trade him!!!!"

yes, because teams will be lining up to trade for an overpaid bad player

"then bench him! what the ****!"

yes, because we have an abundance of 1st/2nd line center with experience ready to take his place. and do you think that we are better with a producing gomez, or without? don't you think the coach, you know, being stuck with him, should be trying anything to wake him up?

"but i don't give a ****! we're Montreal! we just need to ask, and coaches magically appear! and i don't care if they speak french or not!"

ah sorry to burst you're little bubble there but a coach that doesn't speak french is also something that's unacceptable. can you imagine a coach that doesn't speak English in, say, new york? no, won't happen. same reason why that won't happen here either. like it or not, quebec is a french-speaking market, SHOCK i know....
I think we already have the equilant of the high draft picks in Price, Subban and Pacioretty. What we need is to balance off our small finesse forwards with some size and skill.

FiveForDrawingBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 09:51 AM
  #297
Gabe84
Bring back Bonk!
 
Gabe84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,349
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferiah View Post
I don't think he actually expected us to draft Sid. But we did very little for years to acquire bigger pieces for this team. But usually that was because in the short term it would have made us a worse team. And my guess is that making the playoffs was a huge priority for this team every year.

Whatever the reason, whether he can be blamed or not, Gainey pretty much spent several years at one extreme.........uber-conservatism and then in 2009 he went to the other. I heard people say, well there you go, you all complained about Gainey doing nothing, now he did what you all wanted. But really, I do not think that is fair. Asking for someone to be more active, is not the same as asking for an erratic team build with whatever UFAs you can find available.

I am not giving up on the team. Far from it. I really like our guys. And as long as they are alive, I am cheering for them. And Jacques Martin too. And you never know what can happen in the playoffs right. We coasted in last year, so if we can just make it this year, who knows. But a good portion of this team was built on the fly, and the whole spirit of this team is a crap shoot. That's what we are looking at. We are not just bi-polar fans anymore. We have the team to match. They can go from one extreme to the other. One week the puck movement is beautiful, the next there is nothing there. So here goes nothing....
My point was that finishing low doesn't mean you get to pick a future hall of famer. Finishing last doesn't mean you end up winning the cup a few years later. Finishing last means only one thing: you had to endure the ********* hockey season in a LONG time. There is no "Proper" rebuild. Look at what the Flyers did a few years ago. They went and signed a ton of guys. They drafted 2nd but they got JVR who is by no mean a part of their core. Same with the Wings. Granted, Yzerman was a high pick, but if you look at more recent Wings teams, no high pick. Look at Columbus. Florida. Bunch of teams with terrible luck at drafting.

My point is, we should draft Sidney Crosby every year. My point is, we should have 4 Sidney Crosbys on our lineup. Give me 4 Sidney Crosbys, and I'm telling you, we'll have so many cups that we won't know what to do with them anymore. Why don't teams draft Sidney Crosby? Makes no sense to me.

We are 6th. We won 2 rounds in the playoffs last year. Superstar Ovechkin was eliminated by us in round 1. Superstar Crosby was eliminated in round 2. We are doing great this year despite Markov--our best defenseman--being injured all year long. Without Gorges, our best defensive dman being out for most of the year. With injuries to some of our top players throughout the year.

It's been repeated ad-nauseam over the past few days: you guys just want to blow everything up because we are on a losing streak. You were saying the VERY opposite after the 8-1 win.

Gabe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2011, 05:20 PM
  #298
andy28
Registered User
 
andy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,036
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe84 View Post
My point was that finishing low doesn't mean you get to pick a future hall of famer. Finishing last doesn't mean you end up winning the cup a few years later. .
That's true. But doing little things to rebuild does not necessarily mean tanking for the big pick. The poster mentioned selling off assets for picks and prospects. He said it would have resulted in a fall in the standings for sure. But that is not the same as saying we should tank.

As it stands, over Gainey's tenure (and I am not really sure if this is his fault) we watched a lot of UFA's walk away with nothing to show for it.

He never said he expects us to draft Sid every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe84 View Post
It's been repeated ad-nauseam over the past few days: you guys just want to blow everything up because we are on a losing streak. You were saying the VERY opposite after the 8-1 win.
What he said was he would have liked to have seen a proper rebuild a few years ago. Selling in 2009 certainly would not have hurt us.

Two years ago the whole thing was blown up, whatever way you look at it. Gainey did it in a matter of a couple days and signed whatever free agents were available. If anything, that is more erratic than what the poster was suggesting.


Last edited by PyrettaBlaze*: 03-28-2011 at 08:22 PM.
andy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.