HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Do Not Trade Gagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
08-03-2005, 09:50 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Do Not Trade Gagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cant trade him. Forsberg is exactly what this guy needs!!! Gagne scores 40 playing with Forsberg. If he goes there are no, absolutely no wingers on this team that can score.

Get rid of Brashear, Desjardin, Turner Stevenson, even Handzus if you have to as much I like the guy.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO to Gagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
08-04-2005, 05:56 AM
An Ape called Yoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr
They cant trade him. Forsberg is exactly what this guy needs!!! Gagne scores 40 playing with Forsberg. If he goes there are no, absolutely no wingers on this team that can score.

Get rid of Brashear, Desjardin, Turner Stevenson, even Handzus if you have to as much I like the guy.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO to Gagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knuble can score. But I agree big mistake if they discard Gagne. What about a line with Knuble - Forsberg - Gagne.

Forsberg loves to play with right wingers. His linemate in SEL this past season won the goalscoring title (Mattias Weinhandl) and Mike Knuble certainly can score as well!

Old
08-04-2005, 08:53 AM
mikedifr

agreed. But I dont want to put all my scorers on one line. Having Forsberg and Gagne together means you can put a lesser quality guy on that line to balance out the team. I would even try someone young like Ruzicka since Gagne and Forsberg are so good defensively.

Old
08-04-2005, 09:11 AM
greatwhite101*

Checking for JR trade on TSN and ESPN every hour here. I do not want to see any one else go.

Old
08-04-2005, 09:12 AM
x-bob

I have a weird fealling that Gagne will be traded to Collumbus. It's just a guess though. He would fit well there and they do have wuite a lot to offer in a trade.

Old
08-04-2005, 11:18 AM
CanuckistanFlyerfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr
agreed. But I dont want to put all my scorers on one line. Having Forsberg and Gagne together means you can put a lesser quality guy on that line to balance out the team. I would even try someone young like Ruzicka since Gagne and Forsberg are so good defensively.
Ruzicka is definately NOT ready for the NHL.He has to learn to play for the whole game,not just when he get's a scoring chance.Good prospect,but needs to progress.

Old
08-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Cuiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlyerphan
Ruzicka is definately NOT ready for the NHL.He has to learn to play for the whole game,not just when he get's a scoring chance.Good prospect,but needs to progress.

Agreed, but he does have a nice upside as a scorer

Closed Thread