HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Details on Rachunek please

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 07:10 PM
FanSince2014
What'd He Say?

vCash: 500
Details on Rachunek please

Where is Rachunek slated to play?

Will he get any power play time?

Is he injury prone?

Old
10-08-2003, 07:53 PM
hardcore_fan

He, in all probability will be on the first pair with Redden.For PP time yes he will get some but on the second unit as the first is Alfie and Redden on the points.As far as being injury prone, his only significant injury came as the result of a cheap hit, so no not really.

Old
10-12-2003, 05:59 PM
lucas

i just picked him up off waivers in my yahoo fantasy league and i'm wondering what kind of stats u expect him to put up this year. he seems to be a lock for a good plusminus i hope, plus some bonus points, thanx in advance

Old
10-12-2003, 06:15 PM
officeglen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas
i just picked him up off waivers in my yahoo fantasy league and i'm wondering what kind of stats u expect him to put up this year. he seems to be a lock for a good plusminus i hope, plus some bonus points, thanx in advance
Waivers! - you have a small pool?

In my opinion Rachunek is better than ever this year - he scored 29 points in 58 games last year (a contract sitout), and you can expect that type of production this year. At last night's game (against Detroit) my wife kept going "who is number 23?", then how do you say "Rachunek again" - she played women's hockey and notices a good hockey player (insert your jokes here). He had 3:06 of pp time (Redden, his D partner had 5:04) last night, while on Thursday (less pp) he had 49 seconds only (Reden had 2:32) - he gets about 20 minutes a game ice time and has good puck skills.

Old
10-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Observer

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by getnziggywidit
Where is Rachunek slated to play?

Will he get any power play time?

Is he injury prone?
(1) Rachunek will play with Redden on the first defence pairing.

(2) He may get time on the second power play unit.

(3) He's not injury prone (despite what some uninformed media say). The time he missed last year was due to a contract dispute.

Notes: Rarely gets caught out of position; owns a good shot, although he's just starting to use it. Is also developing his physical play. It's expected that he'll take big steps forward this year. Needs to time his pinches better.

Old
10-13-2003, 03:18 PM
SENSfreak_03

nothing spectacular from him, hes solid, and good point getter, for a fantasy pool pretty good for a waiver pick up.

i really like the way his physical game is developing he showed flashs of it in the past, now hes growing with it. nice hit the other game on brett hull. he will be a solid #2 guy im sure.

Closed Thread