HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Columbus @ Washington | 3/31 7pm, Versus | Joe Beninati Edition

Old
03-31-2011, 10:15 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooten View Post
Early warning. Tomorrow is going to be an away game at home. Probably worth it to go to this one, kids. With the $10 deal, stubhub and Chicago always represented well, I suspect many tons of hawks fans in nationwide. It will be embarassing, so all the more reason to represent and shove their season down the tubes.
I just checked Stub Hub and was surprised at how few tickets there were on there and nothing below $27 a ticket. I bet not many STH have gotten the $10 tickets.

With that said I am sure the bandwagoners will be in full force tomorrow.

1857 Howitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1857 Howitzer View Post
I just checked Stub Hub and was surprised at how few tickets there were on there and nothing below $27 a ticket. I bet not many STH have gotten the $10 tickets.

Based on stubhub experience, if one has to mail CBJ tickets they take down the ticket sale a few days prior to the game-there must be enough time to mail the tickets. There is a method for late sales based on PDF files but the file must be obtained from the Jackets and I've not bothered to try that method.

I have three tickets (season tickets) and can't go, I'm trying to give them away in Louisville but few want to drive the three hours..

Robert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
IBleedUnionBlue

vCash: 670
Quote:
Had a similar experience at the Florida game. I still got $15 dollar tickets and an instant download the day of game. Was surprised more tickets werent posted on secondary markets, when announced attendance was 11,000 and change.

IBleedUnionBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2011, 11:04 PM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Based on stubhub experience, if one has to mail CBJ tickets they take down the ticket sale a few days prior to the game-there must be enough time to mail the tickets. There is a method for late sales based on PDF files but the file must be obtained from the Jackets and I've not bothered to try that method.

I have three tickets (season tickets) and can't go, I'm trying to give them away in Louisville but few want to drive the three hours..
I will buy two adult beverages for you if you drive up.

Old
03-31-2011, 11:33 PM
HoldFast13
DESTROY!!!!

Well after the first period I thought most of the team played pretty solid, I just wish Mase hadn't fallen for the same trick twice. Oh well at least I don't have to hear Rims says "Mathematical not out of the playoffs" again. Lets take it onto Chicago tomorrow. Did anybody notice after the post game VS. played a Top 10 episode from the 08-09 season where Mase was voted the #2 Goalie? Haha that's rich.

HoldFast13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

Quote:

I got 3 of the STH $10 tickets for my daughter in sec 110 for the game on the 3rd. My rep said that they did not have many available for the game against Buffalo on the 9th.

You know what that means! Sabres fans will rule the roost that night.

Also, in regards to the game last night. Was real happy with the play of Matty, and Kubalik. Good signs for the near future. I had to smile when Chimmer officially knocked us out of the play-off race.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Nordique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
I got 3 of the STH $10 tickets for my daughter in sec 110 for the game on the 3rd. My rep said that they did not have many available for the game against Buffalo on the 9th.

You know what that means! Sabres fans will rule the roost that night.

Also, in regards to the game last night. Was real happy with the play of Matty, and Kubalik. Good signs for the near future. I had to smile when Chimmer officially knocked us out of the play-off race.
me too...for the record, that trade sucked for us.

Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote