HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospect Stats Oct. 8

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2003, 12:35 PM
I_r_1337

vCash: 500
Prospect Stats Oct. 8

Fehr has 7 goals and 3 assist in 9 games.

Nepriayev has 1 goal in 3 games played. He had been a healthy scratch after the first 2 games of the season but worked his way back into the lineup on the 7th.

Ouellet played in 1 of Portland pre-season games allowing 3 goals in 27 shots.

Cutta had 1 assist in a pre-season game for Portland.

Owen Fussey has some nice chemistry forming with Mink and Ulmer in Portland and totaled a goal and an assist in pre-season action.

Steve Werner has yet to play his school played a pre-season game recently and got blown out 7-2 but most of the star players(including Werner) did not dress. He plays his first game Thursday.

Stana has been playing great this pre-season picking up a shut out in his 2nd game and allowing just two goals on 60 shots.

Gherson was traded recently(Owen Sound Attack) and hasn't made many starts yet but he did go 1 and 1 before the trade and has played 2 periods for OSA so far.

Lindlof has 1 goal and 2 assist in 5 games while managing a +3 rating.

Daigneault is having a great bounce back season and is right up there in most of the Q's goaltending stats. He has appeared in 7 games with a 4-2-1 record, a 2.54GAA and a 91.8Sv%.

Havel has played 5 games in Czech and has no points to date.

Valdix has played 6 games and hasn't registered a point. However he has played all 6 games and hasn't been scratched as of yet.

Patric Blomdahl is having a great start to the season scoring 5 goals and having a +5 rating and only 4 Pims in 9 games. He has become the assistant captain of his team.

Desautels has no goals and 1 assist in 4 games and has 11 Pims. Apparently he's grown an inch and added near 15 pounds of muscle bulking up from the 200 pounds he was drafted at.

Igor Ignatuchkin had tried out and supposedly made Metallurg Novokuznetsk's Super League roster but apparently was a late cut. He is playing for Crystall Elektrostal and has played in both games but hasn't registered a point. He does however have 8 Pims.

Krestanovich has 2 goals and an assist in 7 games but has a -5 rating.

Patrick Wellar has 1 assist and has managed a +1 in 8 games. He also has 10 Pims.

Alexander Ryazantsev has 2 goals an 4 assist in 11 games thus far and appears to be the #1 or #2 guy on the blueline for his club and has logged huge PP minutes.

Igor Schadilov signed a deal with Dynamo in the off-season and has been on their top unit. Picking up 2 assist and 8 Pims in 11 games.

Ternavsky transferred from Novosibirsk to Magnitogorsk and has only played in 1 game and had no points or Pims in the contest. He was then sent down to the 1stleague (which is a development league in Russia) and has played 3 games and picked up 1 goal. He's currently playing there awaiting a call-up.

Petr Sykora has 5 goals and 5 assist in 10 games and has a +8 rating with only 2 Pims.

Petr Dvorak played 3 games for Trinec Ocelari HC in the extra league and scored 1 goals and has 25Pims. He then went back to his former club Havirov Femax HC who sent him to their junior team. He scored 3 goals in 6 games and somehow managed 31 Pims. After his 3 goal outing he was recalled to Havirov Femax HC where he is now the loading scorer on his team with 3 goals and 2 assist.

Old
10-08-2003, 12:37 PM
Marshall
Too right, man.

Wow. Unbelievable update. Thanks for the info!

Old
10-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Biscuit Bullet

Send a message via AIM to Biscuit Bullet
That's extremely helpful. Do you think you could update us every week or so? That would be just thuuuuper.

Old
10-08-2003, 06:09 PM
AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar

Send a message via AIM to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar Send a message via MSN to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar
You Rule. Thanks!

Old
10-08-2003, 06:22 PM
I_r_1337

I'll try. I wouldn't mind doing a HF article update once a week actually since people usually ***** about how it's not done often enough. But I supose that's up to Seth. Glad to help you guys out.

Old
10-08-2003, 07:28 PM
strungout
Professional Killer

Yey!

Old
10-09-2003, 07:44 AM
MojoJojo5000

Send a message via AIM to MojoJojo5000
I've been doing this on and off for about 3 years, but it's tough to be consistent about it when life gets busy. Mine has been really busy lately. I did most of an update about a week ago but I didn't have the time to finish it so I decided not to post it.
What might be a good idea is if we split this three ways, into junior updates, euro updates, and pro updates, one person working on each of those and then someone just smashing it all together into one report once a week.
It's really all up to Seth since he is editor, but I could take a third and put it together if two other people would help with it. If I have people emailing me stats then it would take out the vast majority of the work and I'd be able to do it every week. We could alternate between doing the particular updates, or whatever.
Rick rdavis816@hotmail

Old
10-09-2003, 07:54 AM
CapitalsCupFantasy
HFBoards Sponsor

great post

thanks again!!

Old
10-09-2003, 06:33 PM
I_r_1337

I'm willing to do whatever rick. I enjoy digging for prospect info and think it would be something fun to do.

Old
10-11-2003, 02:01 PM
I_r_1337

Just a small update. I'll do a full one later in the week.

Recent Capital draft pick Andrew Joudrey had a goal and an assist in his first NCAA game ever for Wisconsin as his team pulled out a 4-3 OT win against Nebraska-Omaha. He finished the game a +2. His goal was a one-timer in front of the net and his assist was a secondary.

Old
10-11-2003, 07:21 PM
MojoJojo5000

Send a message via AIM to MojoJojo5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_r_1337

Recent Capital draft pick Andrew Joudrey had a goal and an assist in his first NCAA game ever for Wisconsin as his team pulled out a 4-3 OT win against Nebraska-Omaha. He finished the game a +2. His goal was a one-timer in front of the net and his assist was a secondary.

awesome, shoot me an email and we can organize this

Old
10-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_r_1337

I actually saw the aforementioned game and wrote an "observation" about it (including some info about Joudrey), over on the NCAA Board on the
Maverick Stampede thread. I only saw the Friday night game, so please don't ask me for details of the Saturday night game, because I didn't see it.

If you Caps fans want to be kept up to date on your NCAA prospects, I can either post stuff here as I see the games and post my "game observations" or you all can just check the NCAA board. Either way, let me know, be glad to help out. One thing I will say though, is that I don't get to see ALL of the games since there are so many that go on each weekend and I try to catch games involving all 6 conferences or ones that have the marquee and/or matchups that could be of great interest, to the many people here at HF who PM and/or Email me their requests about how a particular prospect(s) on various NCAA teams look. I try my best to cover as many bases as possible.

Old
10-13-2003, 07:37 AM
Biscuit Bullet

Send a message via AIM to Biscuit Bullet
Fehr had a hattrick last night, giving him 10 goals and 13 points in the first 10 games.

Old
10-13-2003, 04:35 PM
VO #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai
Fehr had a hattrick last night, giving him 10 goals and 13 points in the first 10 games.
And he had a goal and an assist this afternoon against Swift Current. He's third in the league in scoring with 15 points and 34 PIM's in 11 games, and is the only player in the league in the double digits for goals so far.

The kid's on fire, and I think it would be reasonable to assume that there is probably a spot on the Canadian World Junior team at this point in time.

Closed Thread