HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Final home game of the regular season, Chicago @ Montreal

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2011, 09:03 AM
  #1
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,335
vCash: 256
Final home game of the regular season, Chicago @ Montreal

Go Habs Go, let's clinch please!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:05 AM
  #2
Gally11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,615
vCash: 500
Wouldn't mind doing Calgary a favour either, be nice to see more Canadian teams.

Gally11 is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:07 AM
  #3
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,335
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whereabouts Unknown View Post
Wouldn't mind doing Calgary a favour either, be nice to see more Canadian teams.
Definitely, would put big time pressure on the defending champs the rest of the week and they finish off on the weekend with a home and home against the Red Wings which I'm sure they will be more than happy to kick them out of the playoffs

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:17 AM
  #4
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,819
vCash: 500
So Spacek is a gametime decision for tonight (sounds like he will definitely be ready for Thursday), so I'm assuming Mara will sit if he can go? Personally I would go with Sopel sitting because Mara brings at least a physical presence.

I'd also like to win (not just for us) for Calgary. More Canadian teams the better.

Tuggy is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:18 AM
  #5
NBP81
Registered User
 
NBP81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
vCash: 500
Wouldnt it be nice to get a little winning streak going to end the season... Go Habs!

NBP81 is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:20 AM
  #6
Patccmoi
Registered User
 
Patccmoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
Wouldnt it be nice to get a little winning streak going to end the season... Go Habs!
Would sure be better than losing 3 and clinching with an OT loss against Toronto.

Patccmoi is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
  #7
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,335
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
So Spacek is a gametime decision for tonight (sounds like he will definitely be ready for Thursday), so I'm assuming Mara will sit if he can go? Personally I would go with Sopel sitting because Mara brings at least a physical presence.

I'd also like to win (not just for us) for Calgary. More Canadian teams the better.
Glad Spacek is on his way back, thought I'd never say that but that Mara - Sopel pairing is just terrible

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
  #8
Krnage
Registered User
 
Krnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fermont
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,015
vCash: 500
let's try to win this one

Krnage is online now  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
  #9
Patccmoi
Registered User
 
Patccmoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Glad Spacek is on his way back, thought I'd never say that but that Mara - Sopel pairing is just terrible
Hopefully they put Weber back in there. Seriously he's better than having these 2 together, there's a limit to how slow your D can be.

I'm predicting 3-2 Habs in shoot-out for tonight with another monster performance by Price and some clinch scoring by Cammy.

Patccmoi is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:49 AM
  #10
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,992
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patccmoi View Post
Hopefully they put Weber back in there. Seriously he's better than having these 2 together, there's a limit to how slow your D can be.

I'm predicting 3-2 Habs in shoot-out for tonight with another monster performance by Price and some clinch scoring by Cammy.
The D should be

Subban-Gill
Hamrlik-Spacek
Weber-Sopel

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 09:50 AM
  #11
Zaide
I'm a renegade
 
Zaide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montréal
Country: uriname
Posts: 65,792
vCash: 500
We just need 1 point right ? So, play the trap until OT, JM.

Zaide is online now  
Old
04-05-2011, 10:02 AM
  #12
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,366
vCash: 50
The GDT is up, so time to shut this one down.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
04-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  #13
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,335
vCash: 256
Wow, longest pre game talk thread ever!!!

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.