HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Player of the Game & The Good, The Bad, The Redden: Game #80 vs. Boston Bruins

View Poll Results: Player of the Game: Game #80 vs. Boston Bruins
Ryan Callahan 6 2.96%
Brandon Dubinsky 12 5.91%
Dan Girardi 0 0%
Steve Eminger 0 0%
Henrik Lundqvist 4 1.97%
Vaclav Prospal 159 78.33%
Michael Sauer 5 2.46%
Marc Staal 1 0.49%
Derek Stepan 7 3.45%
Wojtek Wolski 8 3.94%
Other 1 0.49%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2011, 10:50 AM
  #501
Blueshirt Special
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Blueshirt Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Gotcha. So you weren't so positive when they weren't playing well.
Precisely. See the "gone fishing" that was added at the same time. But I have repented and changed my ways. I shall no longer be giving in to the Negativity Demagogery (sp?). I have seen the light and the future.

Onward, with vigga!

__________________
WIN NOW
Blueshirt Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
  #502
ryan41
LETS GO RANGERS
 
ryan41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Monmouth County, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennglin13 View Post
WFAN just reported Cally has a fractured ankle and is out for atleast the rest of the season
god damn cant catch a ****ing break

ryan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
  #503
NHRangerfan
enfoonts
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 3,091
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
Well, if we want to make an enemy out of our own hockey team by all means, continue to boo egregiously.
when you wish upon a star...

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:52 AM
  #504
Balej20*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 11,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennglin13 View Post
WFAN just reported Cally has a fractured ankle and is out for atleast the rest of the season
At least the rest of the season? As if a fractured ankle could keep him out for multiple seasons?

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:54 AM
  #505
JR#9*
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,733
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraparounds View Post
Correct. Complete fabrication and/or baseless speculation.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this because there is alot of rumours from plugged in people saying that the ankle is in fact broken and he will be out significant time as a result.

JR#9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:54 AM
  #506
Blueshirt Special
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Blueshirt Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20 View Post
At least the rest of the season? As if a fractured ankle could keep him out for multiple seasons?
I think they were aluding to the reg season as opposed to playoffs.?

Anyway, that is at least 6 weeks before you can even start skating so do the math.

And yes: I am. Still. Positive.

Bring on the adversity. Perservere.

Blueshirt Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
  #507
mullichicken25
Registered User
 
mullichicken25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,536
vCash: 500
i think the booing thing comes down to an attitude flaw

its the "i buy tickets, you owe me" attitude

but when things are good the team and fans are one big MSG familly

its almost like the players are our employees when their bad and teammates when they're good...why not try to support them and get them back in the game when things arent going well?

mullichicken25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:56 AM
  #508
nafsregnar27
Registered User
 
nafsregnar27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central California
Country: United States
Posts: 478
vCash: 50
I really love this team. Their ability to shock me never ceases to amaze though.
The Good: I loved the prospal-stepan-wolski line. The effort and the top D.
The bad: People rippin on the team.
The redden: game on versus and having to watch that Flyers "perfect season" verizon commercial. even the ovechtrick one pisses me off when I have to watch NBC ranger games.

nafsregnar27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 10:59 AM
  #509
Blueshirt Special
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Blueshirt Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
i think the booing thing comes down to an attitude flaw

its the "i buy tickets, you owe me" attitude

but when things are good the team and fans are one big MSG familly

its almost like the players are our employees when their bad and teammates when they're good...why not try to support them and get them back in the game when things arent going well?
Yep. Posting here and booing at The Garden are 2 completely different things.

Ask yourself this: How does it make you feel when we are the visiting team and our opponents fans are booing their own team? Right. see?

Blueshirt Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:01 AM
  #510
Jersey Girl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Special View Post
Been waiting for someone to point that out! lol

They've been on a tear ever since I put that on, so it's not coming off until the season is over!
Never mess with a streak!

Also: It's still true!
...and yet you just took it off in the last 15 minutes. This is getting weird.

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:03 AM
  #511
HockeyBurd*
 
HockeyBurd*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
After watching us give up those two games last week I have to defend those who were critical, but THIS game should show the team should not be doubted.
THIS game? If you've been watching all season,and I'm sure you have, you know perfectly well they have proven they deserve the benefit of the doubt as the game progresses. And it's not as simple as "they came out with no effort, etc." They tried to play a tight defensive game. They tried to play Boston's game. However Boston is freaking talented and not one to blink first very easily. It was not easy for either team to sustain anything in the early going. The Rangers got on their heels a little, Boston got a PP and some momentum and a couple quick bang bang plays and the Rangers were suddenly in the sh*tter. It happens. It's not equivalent to the team coming out with the wrong attitude. At worst it was the wrong approach to the game from a strategic standpoint.

HockeyBurd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:03 AM
  #512
Blueshirt Special
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Blueshirt Special's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
...and yet you just took it off in the last 15 minutes. This is getting weird.
Nah, sometimes it doesn't show up depending on the web activity of HF. They filter out things like that for better performance.

Blueshirt Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
  #513
NHRangerfan
enfoonts
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 3,091
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
This.

I noticed that Stepan was particularly physical last night. I remember reading an article last year where he and his coach talked about how physical engagement makes his overall game improve, and I think last night is a testament to that. Even just his little bump on Ference on the 2nd Prospal goal bought him enough time to make a play on the puck.

He was banging defensemen all night. He isn't heavy enough for them to be bone-crushers, but he was making good body contact on every shift. It isn't something that's been there all year for him, but when he plays like this, he's much more effective.
Great point and thats the point about finishing checks they don't need to be rock'em sock'em to be effective

Brickley pointed that out with the telestrator last night as soon the goal was scored that Stepan used his body to get body position in the corner.

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
  #514
DrAStuart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 404
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Disagree..we do not love this team ONLY when they're winning. We love them all the time, that's why we boo, cause we're frustrated. The people who didn't stick with this team thru the late 90's and early 2000's are the ones who are the fake fans. The ones who stuck it out, and have gone through 17 frustrating years since 94 are the true fans, and I'm sorry, we have the right to boo.

I've had this argument with people a million times. Some people choose not to boo, some people do. Both are a fan's right when they go to games. I don't knock the people who don't boo..and I don't want to hear from people that say I shouldn't boo. Doesn't make either of us less of a fan, and I am diehard as it gets.
Fans have the right to boo if they choose...don't disagree there. My point, though, is that the consequence of that is an attitude towards fans like Prospal's..."we do it for ourselves, not the fans...cuz we never know when they're gonna turn on us".

Maybe that's unfair to the fans who are, as people have said, spending their money to go to a game...but it is certainly not unreasonable in my view...but on that I guess we'll agree to disagree

DrAStuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 11:40 AM
  #515
essen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 27
vCash: 500
This is the game that inspired me to finally make an account on hfboards.

I can't believe this. I still can't. I go to school in upstate new york and I'm surrounded by Sabres fans who won't miss a chance to taunt me whenever they can get one. It was an unbelievable comeback. It shut the Sabres fans up quite nicely, too. For a non-playoff game, I felt like the Rangers won game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.



Also this. How can Tim Thomas be a Vezina contender if he doesn't even exist?

Edit: This is Sauer's goal, not Stepan's empty netter.

essen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:00 PM
  #516
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAStuart View Post
Fans have the right to boo if they choose...don't disagree there. My point, though, is that the consequence of that is an attitude towards fans like Prospal's..."we do it for ourselves, not the fans...cuz we never know when they're gonna turn on us".

Maybe that's unfair to the fans who are, as people have said, spending their money to go to a game...but it is certainly not unreasonable in my view...but on that I guess we'll agree to disagree
Fair point..but in all honesty, guys with an attitude like Prospal's piss me off as a fan. And those guys don't last long in NY, which is fine with me, cause he's not a long term component here anyway.

But yes, we can agree to disagree. Respect your point, just a have a different view, that's all. No hard feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essen View Post
This is the game that inspired me to finally make an account on hfboards.

I can't believe this. I still can't. I go to school in upstate new york and I'm surrounded by Sabres fans who won't miss a chance to taunt me whenever they can get one. It was an unbelievable comeback. It shut the Sabres fans up quite nicely, too. For a non-playoff game, I felt like the Rangers won game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.



Also this. How can Tim Thomas be a Vezina contender if he doesn't even exist?

Edit: This is Sauer's goal, not Stepan's empty netter.
Next Sabres fans get on you, simply say "Brett Hull!" to them, or sing this song which my wife and her fellow Devil fans sing at them every time the Sabres are in town:

"How many cups does Buffalo have?? ZE-RO!! ZE-RO!!"

"How many cups does Buffalo have?? ZE-RO!! ZE-RO!!"

Welcome aboard by the way.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:01 PM
  #517
IceBear86
Broadway Pride
 
IceBear86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Regensburg, Bavaria
Country: Germany
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Boy, how I love Vinny being in "I just scooooored"-mode


IceBear86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:02 PM
  #518
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,857
vCash: 500
1) I have no problem with the fans booing. I dont go to many games (many 3 or 4 a year) and I feel that I'm too old to boo when they arent playing well. That doesnt mean I'm not 100 pct upset with them and their play when they arent pklaying well. I just dont voice it with boos.

That being said, I think it's absolutely ridiculous to boo individual Rangers when they touch the puck. Poti, Driver, Ozolinsh, Nedved, Malik and Roszival (always the d-men it seems) were pretty soft here, but at the end of the day, these guys still put their bodies through hell for a paycheck and openly booing them is beyond stupid.


2) Was I the only guy getting absolutely tired of the Versus crews (studio and game) going on ad nauseum about how "tired" the Rangers were? All you heard was "fatigue this" and fatigue that", and that homer idiot Brickley was stating how the 3rd period is when the Rangers would be really tired. All that because they played in a shootout the day before, which ended at 4pm no less.

What a load of crap. This was the Rangers 4th game in 9 days, which included cross-country treks to Philadelphia (2 hours drive) and Nassau County (30 mins drive).

The truth of the matter is that the Rangers have never been a good 1st period team and are always an excellent 3rd period team. Nice to see those clowns at Versus (minus Strader, who is very good) have egg on their face. To cover their tracks, they said the Rangers played with "desperation" in the third.


3) This entire board was negative after the Isles game...some on the season as a whole and some for that game itself. Being down on the team after trailing 3-0 just days after a stinker doesnt make you a bad fan. Anybody who claims to be some super-positive superfan win or lose is either a Ranger fan for 45 days or is being completely disingenuous.

Rangers. Red Sox. Cubs. White Sox. Lions. Indians. Leafs, etc

All the above fan bases have every right to be worrisome and negative. If you don't know why, then you don't know much about sports.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:17 PM
  #519
NHRangerfan
enfoonts
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 3,091
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Disagree..we do not love this team ONLY when they're winning. We love them all the time, that's why we boo, cause we're frustrated. The people who didn't stick with this team thru the late 90's and early 2000's are the ones who are the fake fans. The ones who stuck it out, and have gone through 17 frustrating years since 94 are the true fans, and I'm sorry, we have the right to boo.

I've had this argument with people a million times. Some people choose not to boo, some people do. Both are a fan's right when they go to games. I don't knock the people who don't boo..and I don't want to hear from people that say I shouldn't boo. Doesn't make either of us less of a fan, and I am diehard as it gets.
Bravo...and as an "older" fan I'll go back a little further than the 90's...there were lots of Ranger fans after the 79 series with the Islanders...a lot of those Ranger fans were suddenly Islander fans come 1981...

7 years in a row not making the playoffs...Kamensky, Driver, Holik, et al...shall I go on and chronicle every dissapointment we have endured, and yet we are still here. Those of you who live in the metro area and either have seasons or spend good money on a per game basis for tix, those of us who live further away who invest in Center Ice or other ways to watch as many games as possible and going to hostile arenas to see the Rangers live...how dare anyone question what kind of fan I/we are because we aren't holding hands and singing Kumbaya and wishing happy thoughts

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:36 PM
  #520
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAStuart View Post
I don't think so....but I do think that people are reacting to those people on the GDT that were so quick to write off the team and the season when they were down 2-0.

It is one thing to acknowledge and call-out poor play...but some of the comments were really over the top in terms of the doom and gloom. Yes, they played badly in the first...but when posters start saying they've played like crap all year, that they're all useless, that everyone should be traded, Torts should be fired it just doesn't square with reality...at least not the reality of this season.

This is not an uber-talented team and yet throughout this season they have ground out wins no one expected, come back from behind (though not often from being down 3 I will admit) and found ways to claw and scratch their way back into games. A lot of our shoot-out wins come from getting a tie in regulation and holding off the opposition in OT. That speaks volumes about the character of this team that despite a lot of holes still finds ways to win.

As much as I hate to quote Larry Brooks, his comments a few months ago about these guys "bending but not breaking" really sums up a lot the season. I think what got some people annoyed was how quick people were to throw everyone under the bus and heap abuse on them after the first rather than rally behind them.

By all means call people out for poor play, but if you look at this past season this is a team that has pulled a lot of rabbits out of a lot of hats...What got people was how quickly some people forgot what this team has showed its fans all season.

Personally, I think Vinny's comments about the fans at MSG were right on...a standing O from a crowd that was booing you a few minutes earlier isn't exactly going to give the players chills...It makes them go, 'yeah...whatever...'
As Torts said this team has balls. They come back in the third more often than most and they are undefeated when taking a lead into the third with one of the youngest defense in the league. From a pure talent point of view, upfront they are average. But, the work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to win is unreal. When they lose, they are outgunned. Next year the guns will be stronger and the team culture will serve us well when we are able to win on talent as well.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:42 PM
  #521
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
i think the booing thing comes down to an attitude flaw

its the "i buy tickets, you owe me" attitude

but when things are good the team and fans are one big MSG familly

its almost like the players are our employees when their bad and teammates when they're good...why not try to support them and get them back in the game when things arent going well?
As a long time season ticket holder, I choose not to boo when they are stinking it up. It just adds more negative energy and gives the other team more confidence. But I don't begrudge those around me who boo their heads off. It's their right. I do disagree with singling out a player for booing because that will almost certainly make him play worse than he's already playing. At the end of the day we just want them to play hard and win. How we express that it an individual decision.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:45 PM
  #522
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Fair point..but in all honesty, guys with an attitude like Prospal's piss me off as a fan. And those guys don't last long in NY, which is fine with me, cause he's not a long term component here anyway.

But yes, we can agree to disagree. Respect your point, just a have a different view, that's all. No hard feelings.



Next Sabres fans get on you, simply say "Brett Hull!" to them, or sing this song which my wife and her fellow Devil fans sing at them every time the Sabres are in town:

"How many cups does Buffalo have?? ZE-RO!! ZE-RO!!"

"How many cups does Buffalo have?? ZE-RO!! ZE-RO!!"

Welcome aboard by the way.
A few years back at a Rangers/Sabres game at the Garden there were a bunch of Sabre fans in my section. I got into it with them a little and when I called Buffalo "Title Town" they had no response. Try it.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
  #523
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Savvy Lee View Post
1) I have no problem with the fans booing. I dont go to many games (many 3 or 4 a year) and I feel that I'm too old to boo when they arent playing well. That doesnt mean I'm not 100 pct upset with them and their play when they arent pklaying well. I just dont voice it with boos.

That being said, I think it's absolutely ridiculous to boo individual Rangers when they touch the puck. Poti, Driver, Ozolinsh, Nedved, Malik and Roszival (always the d-men it seems) were pretty soft here, but at the end of the day, these guys still put their bodies through hell for a paycheck and openly booing them is beyond stupid.


2) Was I the only guy getting absolutely tired of the Versus crews (studio and game) going on ad nauseum about how "tired" the Rangers were? All you heard was "fatigue this" and fatigue that", and that homer idiot Brickley was stating how the 3rd period is when the Rangers would be really tired. All that because they played in a shootout the day before, which ended at 4pm no less.

What a load of crap. This was the Rangers 4th game in 9 days, which included cross-country treks to Philadelphia (2 hours drive) and Nassau County (30 mins drive).

The truth of the matter is that the Rangers have never been a good 1st period team and are always an excellent 3rd period team. Nice to see those clowns at Versus (minus Strader, who is very good) have egg on their face. To cover their tracks, they said the Rangers played with "desperation" in the third.


3) This entire board was negative after the Isles game...some on the season as a whole and some for that game itself. Being down on the team after trailing 3-0 just days after a stinker doesnt make you a bad fan. Anybody who claims to be some super-positive superfan win or lose is either a Ranger fan for 45 days or is being completely disingenuous.

Rangers. Red Sox. Cubs. White Sox. Lions. Indians. Leafs, etc

All the above fan bases have every right to be worrisome and negative. If you don't know why, then you don't know much about sports.
Agree with a lot of what you say here. And I will more boo the team as a whole when they're playing like garbage (usually the end of a period), then a particular player..although I've been known to scream, "Get off the ice so and so!" at one of said players above.

And yes, they were so annoying last night. The announcers on Versus are idiots a lot of times. I tune them out mostly.

As far as the last point goes..couldn't agree more. For me..part of being a die hard, means getting angry at the team. And when they suck, I get angry at them. I must've thrown and kicked about 10 things when I was home watching them last night, and my wife told me to calm down a few times, but when they tied it and won it, my reaction did a complete 180. And to me, that made it all the more sweeter. I make no bones about it..I am what I am as a fan. I'm over emotional, irrational, loud, and angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRangerfan View Post
Bravo...and as an "older" fan I'll go back a little further than the 90's...there were lots of Ranger fans after the 79 series with the Islanders...a lot of those Ranger fans were suddenly Islander fans come 1981...

7 years in a row not making the playoffs...Kamensky, Driver, Holik, et al...shall I go on and chronicle every dissapointment we have endured, and yet we are still here. Those of you who live in the metro area and either have seasons or spend good money on a per game basis for tix, those of us who live further away who invest in Center Ice or other ways to watch as many games as possible and going to hostile arenas to see the Rangers live...how dare anyone question what kind of fan I/we are because we aren't holding hands and singing Kumbaya and wishing happy thoughts
Nice post.

I'll do ya one even better...I'm MARRIED to a die hard Devils fan, and her whole family is as well. And most of our hockey friends are ALL Devils fans. Try putting up with all of THEM when the Rangers are playing awful, and the Devils are winning constantly!

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 01:10 PM
  #524
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
A few years back at a Rangers/Sabres game at the Garden there were a bunch of Sabre fans in my section. I got into it with them a little and when I called Buffalo "Title Town" they had no response. Try it.
I will definitely try and remember that for the future.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
  #525
ilezia
Registered User
 
ilezia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 152
vCash: 500
Can I see past games from somewhere? Really wanted to see this but just couldn't stay up (starts 2am here) and from what I read I've missed hell of a game.

ilezia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.