HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

bure?

Closed Thread

Old
08-05-2005, 10:02 PM
mIkeY1096

vCash: 500
bure?

hey i was wondering if you guys have heard anything lately on Pavel?

before their were rumors of him possibly signing with the panthers...
so if their is anything you heard about him or even his brother Val that'd be awesome?

thanks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO PANTHERS
ThIs WiLL bE A PaNtHeR yEaR!

Old
08-05-2005, 10:11 PM
mikefavata
A.I.M.

P. Bure = no more hockey
V. Bure = I wouldn't mind him back, but Keenan would never do it

Old
08-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Clash*

The only way that Pavel Bure ever plays professional hockey again is if the Russian mafia threatens to cut off his legs. Not break his knee caps up or take out his knees, cause if he plays hockey and reinjures them even slightly, he will lose the ability to walk without some kind of help.

Old
08-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Dropkick Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCitiRockr
The only way that Pavel Bure ever plays professional hockey again is if the Russian mafia threatens to cut off his legs. Not break his knee caps up or take out his knees, cause if he plays hockey and reinjures them even slightly, he will lose the ability to walk without some kind of help.
Clash if the mafia threatened to cut off his legs, it would basically mean the same thing if he played hockey, he would lose them by the mafia and if he played again he would lose them by well burning them out or something, such a great talent...Cheers to Pavel!

Old
08-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Clash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouwmeester4
Clash if the mafia threatened to cut off his legs, it would basically mean the same thing if he played hockey, he would lose them by the mafia and if he played again he would lose them by well burning them out or something, such a great talent...Cheers to Pavel!
Actually, if they threatened him, like I proposed, he'd have a better chance of walkin in the future than if he cut off his legs. He won't be able to walks years from now is the report in the news papers, if he continues to play hockey. If the legs are gone, he'll be wheelchair bound, severely diminishing his chances of scoring the females.

Old
08-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Dropkick Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCitiRockr
Actually, if they threatened him, like I proposed, he'd have a better chance of walkin in the future than if he cut off his legs. He won't be able to walks years from now is the report in the news papers, if he continues to play hockey. If the legs are gone, he'll be wheelchair bound, severely diminishing his chances of scoring the females.
Yes, but Clash...he's got money, I mean if he did lose his legs the chances with the females would NOT go down.

Old
08-06-2005, 01:47 AM
CanadianPantherFan

Plus ...

He's got all those sweet rides he picked up in South Beach,you keep rockin Pavel I hear the ladies like nice cars also

Old
08-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Polska

Im a big Bure fan and I try to keep up to date on his status. I've heard a couple of things about him recently:
1) His agent was on Mojo radio in Vancouver and breifly mentioned that Bure is really concerned about the health of his knees after his career. He also mentioned that if he were to make a comeback, he would need at least one more surgery and even that wouldn't garuantee he would be able to play. Given both those reasons, he said he doubts Bure will ever play again.
2) I read an interview posted in russian on www.pbfc.org, I believe, in which Bure expressed some interest in coming back to play in the olympics. He believes the team will be really good and would like to be able to participate. It didn't seem like it was serious goal of his though, more like he was stating that he wished he were able to come back and win a gold with such a talented group.

Old
08-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Acadmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Vanbiesbrouck
P. Bure = no more hockey
V. Bure = I wouldn't mind him back, but Keenan would never do it
Not to mention that, after being traded in two consecutive seasons, Val said he'd never play for the Panthers again

Closed Thread