HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Best Moments of 2010/2011

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-10-2011, 03:25 PM
  #1
dustyrockon
Registered User
 
dustyrockon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,982
vCash: 500
Best Moments of 2010/2011

I want to make a video of the Canadiens for this season. I am almost done a Plekanec one (just waiting for his goal last night to be up on youtube)...

Anyways...

I was wondering if you guys could post the date and the game of some memorable moments of this year.

Big Saves
Big Goals
Big Hits
Big Fights

Anything you think falls under epic?

If you want to post the actual video's that would be pretty awesome as well.

I will soon post up the Pleakenc one, and I would ideally like to get this next one up before Wednesday.

dustyrockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 03:42 PM
  #2
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau
 
Jee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Ireland
Posts: 17,415
vCash: 50
For me, it would be the games I didn't fall asleep.

Jee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 03:51 PM
  #3
The n00b King
Kingin' since 2003
 
The n00b King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jee View Post
For me, it would be the games I didn't fall asleep.
So basically...the Chicago game?

The n00b King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 03:59 PM
  #4
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau
 
Jee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Ireland
Posts: 17,415
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony View Post
So basically...the Chicago game?
I seriously think I can count those I didn't fall asleep on one hand.

Jee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 04:02 PM
  #5
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,544
vCash: 50
When we came back on Boston from 2-0 down with like 2 minutes left.

76ftw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 05:10 PM
  #6
strutsboa
Registered User
 
strutsboa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 843
vCash: 500
I made a season review for my own using, but when I saw this thread I thought that some people might appreciate it. I know it's insanly long, but what can I do? The Habs gives us so many great moments!



Part 2 will be uploaded soon.

strutsboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 05:12 PM
  #7
xduckiex
Registered User
 
xduckiex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,031
vCash: 500
Subban's hit on Marchand

xduckiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 05:13 PM
  #8
NBP81
Registered User
 
NBP81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 359
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jee View Post
I seriously think I can count those I didn't fall asleep on one hand.
Maybe you drink to much...

NBP81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 05:28 PM
  #9
strutsboa
Registered User
 
strutsboa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 843
vCash: 500


Part 2 of 2

I would like to know if you liked it or not, so I know if I should bother upload videos in the future or not.


Last edited by strutsboa: 04-10-2011 at 05:33 PM.
strutsboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2011, 05:33 PM
  #10
dustyrockon
Registered User
 
dustyrockon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutsboa View Post
I made a season review for my own using, but when I saw this thread I thought that some people might appreciate it. I know it's insanly long, but what can I do? The Habs gives us so many great moments!



Part 2 will be uploaded soon.
I thought about doing something like this with every habs goal this season in chronological order... woulda been to long tho. hehe

And I liked them both, but deffinitly long...


Last edited by dustyrockon: 04-10-2011 at 06:39 PM.
dustyrockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 08:31 AM
  #11
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Anyone know a good software that allows you to right click any flash video (not just youtube, nhl.com etc) and save it to your PC?

I know the rest of the process, how to encode/recode the files, how to make the video and add music and all that, I just have never had luck with any flash leeching app that has been said to work outside of youtube. I'd like to go on NHL.com and browse a bunch of highlights, Canadiens.com too, and save them to my PC.

Please don't just google something and post a link, I've tried several different addons for FF and software's that claimed to do this and make it easy, none of them did. A while back I remember I had one that worked but it was a major pain in the ass. I just want to right click the video and save it essentially. So if anyone knows about something like that which they've actually used before and know it works, I'd love to know about it.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 10:22 AM
  #12
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau
 
Jee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Ireland
Posts: 17,415
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Anyone know a good software that allows you to right click any flash video (not just youtube, nhl.com etc) and save it to your PC?

I know the rest of the process, how to encode/recode the files, how to make the video and add music and all that, I just have never had luck with any flash leeching app that has been said to work outside of youtube. I'd like to go on NHL.com and browse a bunch of highlights, Canadiens.com too, and save them to my PC.

Please don't just google something and post a link, I've tried several different addons for FF and software's that claimed to do this and make it easy, none of them did. A while back I remember I had one that worked but it was a major pain in the ass. I just want to right click the video and save it essentially. So if anyone knows about something like that which they've actually used before and know it works, I'd love to know about it.
did you try GetFlash with FF ??

Jee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 10:46 AM
  #13
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 9,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyrockon View Post
I want to make a video of the Canadiens for this season. I am almost done a Plekanec one (just waiting for his goal last night to be up on youtube)...

Anyways...

I was wondering if you guys could post the date and the game of some memorable moments of this year.

Big Saves
Big Goals
Big Hits
Big Fights

Anything you think falls under epic?

If you want to post the actual video's that would be pretty awesome as well.

I will soon post up the Pleakenc one, and I would ideally like to get this next one up before Wednesday.
Wiz's OT goal in Florida.

ThaDevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
  #14
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau
 
Jee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Ireland
Posts: 17,415
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
Wiz's OT goal in Florida.
Only because you were with cool guys, admit it.

Jee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 02:04 PM
  #15
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012
 
RaMMuT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Palestine
Posts: 1,084
vCash: 500
PK Subban's hattrick!!!

RaMMuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 02:51 PM
  #16
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,988
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaMMuT View Post
PK Subban's hattrick!!!
Watching the Habs score 8 goals is dam rare, definitely won't forget that one from this past season. The Anaheim game with Koivu coming back was also a pretty good game

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
  #17
Kboum
Registered User
 
Kboum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sherbrooke
Country: Canada
Posts: 541
vCash: 500
Minny game
Detroit
Vancouver 3-0 win
Chicago
Caroline 7-2


Last edited by Kboum: 04-11-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Kboum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 03:05 PM
  #18
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,443
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
Gionta's first goal of the season I think. Was a breakaway goal vs Ottawa.

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 06:48 PM
  #19
dustyrockon
Registered User
 
dustyrockon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,982
vCash: 500
Great Ideas so far, no unfortunatly my computer is temporarily unavailable and won't even be able to get my plekanec video up as soon as i wanted (Which is complete... Just missing his last goal)... let alone this awesome playoff video i had in mind.

BUT we might as well keep bringing up awesome moments of this past year! Its been a great year, and the Playoffs are gunna kick Saa! hehe Go Habs Go!


Im on a library computer... blah

dustyrockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 06:57 PM
  #20
TheHabMan43
You'd Better RUN!
 
TheHabMan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,955
vCash: 500
Patches OT goal vs Boston.

TheHabMan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 09:06 PM
  #21
katatoniak
Registered User
 
katatoniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Jonquiere, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 500
Watching those videos .... I miss Pacioretty so much haha

katatoniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 09:10 PM
  #22
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,949
vCash: 500
the first 39:42 minutes of the 4-1 win against boston where Chara killed Pacioretty.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 09:28 PM
  #23
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
 
irunthepeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Peg, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,400
vCash: 50
-Shutting out Vancouver
-PK's hit on Marchand
-PK's hat trick
-Carey's cocky pose at the end of the Pittsburgh game

irunthepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
  #24
TomPlex
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,130
vCash: 500
Carey's glove save against Larose (I think) in Montreal. That's also the night Markov went down

TomPlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 09:53 PM
  #25
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In space..with goats
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kboum View Post
Philly games early on
Detroit
Minny
Chicago
Beatdown in Beantown 2nd period
Moments:
Subban - Hat-trick + Marchand destroyed + OT winner (wrister after choking on Calgary)
Saku [my captain] in Montreal
Eller's 2 goals during the unnamed game.
Mini-moment:
Picard hitting Avery and fighting him

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.