HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Who cares if it's real or fake? (Cont'd)

Closed Thread

Old
04-05-2011, 09:00 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=flountown;32106300]Before we jump on IceJerseys and other retailers. They are only using the kits the NHL supplies them. If you contact them with exactly what you are looking for and give them specific pictures of where their kit deviates from the on ice version, they will happily change and adjust the customization to your liking.[/QUOTE

dude, how can you defend ice jerseys. they charge top dollar. their big boys, they can take some criticism. they pretty much come out and promise on ice product as far as customization goes. if they get the wrong kits they should discriminate a little before takin your money. nobody feels like shipping a jersey you just waited a month and a half for back for another god knows how long. i've seen some beautiful jerseys come outta that place but a pictures tells it all. and they should post more pictures on their website. it just sucks making blind purchases.

Old
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Mosetter27

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne Gretzky View Post
There is a dude on ebay who will do any number kit for like 18-23 bucks, this includes the wild wing and islanders fisherman fonts.

I have about 73 jerseys myself, and I have played in all of them, regardless of price, but then again I play an awful lot and like to look fresh.
because i know you i am able to say YOUR RETARDED

and that dude sells kits at awesome prices his name is Boy Can He Dangle... i have purchases about 20 or so kits from him....HIGHLY Recommend him. i have around 300 jerseys and 150+ are blank so this guy is a real money saver for me!

Old
04-06-2011, 09:25 PM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post

dude, how can you defend ice jerseys. they charge top dollar. their big boys, they can take some criticism. they pretty much come out and promise on ice product as far as customization goes. if they get the wrong kits they should discriminate a little before takin your money. nobody feels like shipping a jersey you just waited a month and a half for back for another god knows how long. i've seen some beautiful jerseys come outta that place but a pictures tells it all. and they should post more pictures on their website. it just sucks making blind purchases.
All I am saying is they use what the NHL gives them, and if you are very specific with your request, they will in fact customize it correctly. If getting a current jersey and people live in the Philly area, I would absolutely recommend skipping the middle men, and going the same place as the team. But if you have an older jersey, and send them some reference pics, and request the proper material for a nameplate, then they'll take care of it for you. But in that case, I'd just recommend sending it to EPS, as IJ's sends some of their work there anyway.

Old
04-07-2011, 08:10 AM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
because i know you i am able to say YOUR RETARDED

and that dude sells kits at awesome prices his name is Boy Can He Dangle... i have purchases about 20 or so kits from him....HIGHLY Recommend him. i have around 300 jerseys and 150+ are blank so this guy is a real money saver for me!
Truth be told lol. I have to order a few from him this weekend as I just got myself the Wildwing and I want to get the kits for my fisherman, pooh bear and black 90s coyotes.

Unrelated story, we are doing hoodies now too as well as shirts, Ill have pics up on my site soon sir.

Old
04-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Mosetter27

AHHH so you can join the wildwing club now!... nice who you getting on it... i just ordered about 20 kits from him expecting them in this week... in the order there was 2 wildiwing kits a burger king kit and some more AWESOME rare kits! who do you plan on getting on your fisherman pooh & yotes jerseys?

Old
04-08-2011, 03:23 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
AHHH so you can join the wildwing club now!... nice who you getting on it... i just ordered about 20 kits from him expecting them in this week... in the order there was 2 wildiwing kits a burger king kit and some more AWESOME rare kits! who do you plan on getting on your fisherman pooh & yotes jerseys?
Kariya, hes my second favorite player of all time. Clark on my Fisherman and Lightning 3rd, Neely on my pooh bear and Tocchet on my yotes.

Old
04-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Mosetter27

nice selections... im going Lappy on my Burger King!

Old
04-08-2011, 04:50 PM
BulkVanderHuge

Trying to get a Dorny #12, home jersey. M&N has the sweater but I'd have to eat my weight in crab fries to wear the size they have available.

Anyone know where I can cop this in XXL?

Old
04-09-2011, 06:09 PM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkVanderHuge View Post
Trying to get a Dorny #12, home jersey. M&N has the sweater but I'd have to eat my weight in crab fries to wear the size they have available.

One option is to purchase the tent size, then go to a tailor and have the jersey altered to fit you. I have toyed with the idea of doing this for a while if the prices ever took a huge dip.

Old
04-10-2011, 04:31 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkVanderHuge View Post

Where are you located? They have these M&N jerseys over at the Tacony Flea Market for 20-30, you can get your size parent or clarke and just strip it.

Old
04-10-2011, 05:26 PM
BlackDog13

Quote:
Where are you located? They have these M&N jerseys over at the Tacony Flea Market for 20-30, you can get your size parent or clarke and just strip it.
And away we go.......

Old
04-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Mosetter27

Quote:
to save you mark... they are fake 90% of people here can't stand fakes... therefore will now ream you out... enjoy... heres a bottle of kyjelly

Old
04-10-2011, 09:04 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Im aware they are knockoffs sir, but in all honesty I have a legit M&N Blank Red orange jersey and a knockoff Schultz from the flea market and the only difference is the size (as mitchell and ness do not use the standard 48=m 50=l ans so forth) and the mitchell and ness tag on the front is slightly different. As far as the material goes and the stitching its pretty much the exact same. But if you wanna go blow $300 on a mitchell and ness "authentic" (which they arent as mitchell and ness was never a jersey company, just a nostalgic jersey supplier) by all means go ahead, I was just offering some some help.

Old
04-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Mosetter27

i understand what your saying as i know you... but most people will throw a conniption over this issue.. when its not needed... either way... not sure if thats what the guy is looking for... if it is have at it bro if not then the search continues..

Old
04-10-2011, 09:40 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
i understand what your saying as i know you... but most people will throw a conniption over this issue.. when its not needed... either way... not sure if thats what the guy is looking for... if it is have at it bro if not then the search continues..
Also the topic says who cares if its real or fake so I thought I could share the tip. Oh well. The new shirts are sick my friend, the printer is outstanding.

Old
04-11-2011, 10:30 AM
flountown

Quote:
Also the topic says who cares if its real or fake so I thought I could share the tip. Oh well. The new shirts are sick my friend, the printer is outstanding.
We really need to have that title changed, I think we dealt with that nonsense around post 800 in the last thread. It is also now against forum rules to discuss fake jersey buying.

Also, I agree that the current quality of the M&N jerseys is poor at best, but there are so many other factors that are wrong with buying a fake that go beyond how well it may be stitched together, things that we have gone over many times in the old thread and I don't really want to get into again here.

Old
04-12-2011, 03:34 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

anybody hear from meigray or maybe receive somethin in the mail?

Old
04-13-2011, 01:34 PM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Send a message via AIM to dbr2
Anyone here ever order from Onjerseys.com??

Old
04-13-2011, 02:41 PM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbr2 View Post
Anyone here ever order from Onjerseys.com??
Fake jerseys, save your time and money.

Old
04-13-2011, 09:42 PM
King Forsberg
21 68 88 16 44 28

vCash: 300
A friend of mine is getting a jersey from the Flyers skate zone in Vorhees. Hes looking to get it customized there too. Anyone know how much it's gonna cost there? I checked the website but that was no help.

Thanks

Old
04-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Mosetter27

180... EVEN no tax 179.99

GO HURRY they are selling fast!... playoff push is coming

Old
04-13-2011, 09:52 PM
King Forsberg
21 68 88 16 44 28

vCash: 300
Thanks for the help man.

Old
04-13-2011, 09:57 PM
hof2120

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Bro, that's the wrong font

?

Old
04-13-2011, 10:21 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hof2120 View Post
ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - Bro, that's the wrong font

?
What's wrong with that? talk about whatever kind of jerseys you want. unless im missin somethin. this is america. none of us on here represent a sales position or company in the jersey market. were just talkin about how good or crappy certain jerseys are. there are no regulations on an internet forum pertaining to clothing. if there are, im done. that would be gay. i dont want to be told i cant discuss jerseys that aren't directly profiting the NHL machine. as much as i love the NHL. Their newer jerseys are crappy and grossly overpriced. regardless of how much they cost to make. (Which is nothin, by the way) ......just pulled the bug out of my ass................didnt realize you said FONT. oh well. lest anyone from another country disagree, this IS america!

Sir Winston Churchhill

Last edited by funghoul: 04-13-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old
04-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Hollywood Couturier

Quote:
180... EVEN no tax 179.99

GO HURRY they are selling fast!... playoff push is coming
That includes the jersey AND the customization?

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Closed Thread