HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Let's crunch numbers!

Closed Thread

Old
08-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Dropkick Alex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadmus
He was signed for a shade under $1.9M for 2 seasons. He gets $925k the first season, $950k the second.
Takkie we both got one of the years, I'm guessing the rest is part of a signing bonus?

Old
08-08-2005, 10:16 AM
ratmanfu

Send a message via MSN to ratmanfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCitiRockr
But what Eric Lindros suffers from will never go away, and its my reasoning why Olesz was a bad pick. Lindros suffers from a soft cranium now, after countless concussions. With each concussion, the successive ones get easier to recieve and more damaging.

Well, then, Lindros is perfect for the team. I mean, who better to show Olesz the ropes than a vet with an equivalently soft cranium?

Old
08-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Acadmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatmanReturns
Well, then, Lindros is perfect for the team. I mean, who better to show Olesz the ropes than a vet with an equivalently soft cranium?

Come now, Ratman...that's being a little harsh.

Olesz only took one hit. He's got a long way to go to catch up to Lindros in terms of soft-headness. At least he didn't start out with a soft head like Biron did.

Old
08-08-2005, 12:26 PM
ratmanfu

Send a message via MSN to ratmanfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadmus
Come now, Ratman...that's being a little harsh.

Olesz only took one hit. He's got a long way to go to catch up to Lindros in terms of soft-headness. At least he didn't start out with a soft head like Biron did.

I've got nothing against Olesz. Just playing off of Clash's comparison of Lindros' soft noggin history to Olesz' soft noggin potential.

And, Acadmus, it's impossible for a knuckle-head like Biron to have a soft cranium...he has too much excess skull matter imbedded in the part where his brain is missing.

Old
08-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Acadmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatmanReturns
And, Acadmus, it's impossible for a knuckle-head like Biron to have a soft cranium...he has too much excess skull matter imbedded in the part where his brain is missing.
Those are actually rocks...when someone is as soft-headed as Biron, something must be added to give the head structure.

Closed Thread