HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Maloney Gives Juicy Info

Closed Thread

Old
08-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ape called Yoko
He was really bad in Brynäs earlier. But last season something happened to him and he was really good in Nyköping (allsvenskan, tier2). He was thus signed to the SEL-team Timrå. He´s an ok prospect though, I wouldn´t give up on him fully. But i really doubt he is good enough to be in the NHL one day...
Iit will be a "bomb" in Sweden if he signs...

Old
08-09-2005, 08:45 AM
CrookedRain

vCash: 500
The Rangers don't really have any imminent problems in goal anyway.

This upcoming season will be dedicated to playing a ton of rookies to see what they can do. Lundqvist and Montoya will see action and lots of it and I expect by season's beginning one of the will be backing up Kevin Weekes. Goaltending is the least of the Rangers problem unless both Lundqvist and Montoya tank and there's no reason to believe Lundqvist will. He did quite well against NHL talent last season.

As far as the AHL goes...there are a ton of undrafted goaltenders who could be signed to play.

Closed Thread