HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Leopold expected to return tonight [EDIT: maybe]

Old
04-18-2011, 12:29 PM
New Sabres Captain
ForFriendshipDikembe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretip View Post
I don't either - not if he still can't take slapshots as of yesterday and was confirming next Monday as a target for returning.

For all we know, Bucky got into a heated debate with a Flyers' beat reporter on which team would get an injured defenseman back first and just wanted to add salt on the Pronger hype by predicting a Leopold recovery.
And if Leopold doesn't play, it will be Larry Quinn's fault because he let Briere/Drury go

New Sabres Captain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
They may have rushed Sekera back and now they're having to rush Leopold back because Sekera re-aggravated his injury. Reg only played 11:15 and averaged 30 seconds per shift. Even if not in game condition, I'd expect more ice time from a guy who can skate like Sekera. I'm not concerned about Leopold taking a slappers. I'd rather see our D take quick wristers and get them to the net.

Buffaloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Sabretip

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffaloed View Post
They may have rushed Sekera back and now they're having to rush Leopold back because Sekera re-aggravated his injury. Reg only played 11:15 and averaged 30 seconds per shift. Even if not in game condition, I'd expect more ice time from a guy who can skate like Sekera. I'm not concerned about Leopold taking a slappers. I'd rather see our D take quick wristers and get them to the net.

Sabretip is offline   Reply With Quote