HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

AHL PLAYOFFS: Manchester @ Binghamton Game 3 4/17 5:00 EST

Old
04-17-2011, 10:44 PM
RiceMan1287

vCash: 500
This game was not Brust's fault at all. He gives them a chance to win by making the saves he's supposed to. The team left him out to dry on a few of the goals, and the shot from the point was just a solid play by Manchester. Brust made a lot of good saves to keep the team in it before the absolute breakdown.

So far Bingo has play 40 minutes of playoff hockey in 3 games. 3rd period of game 2 and 1st period of game 3.

RiceMan1287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 09:25 AM
PatrickEaves
Karan S'Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
I gotta admit, I'm still pretty bummed out by this loss.

Btw, I'm making the trip for game 5. CAN'T WAIT.

... Schenn looked good. ****er.
You really think so?

I'm pretty sure he was invisible for the whole game. Wouldn't have known he was playing if there wasn't all that hype about him.

PatrickEaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 04:27 PM
AZNDevil
Yay band.

That loss was tough to see in person after how well they started. I did like the addition of air raid sirens to the goal horn and the intro was decent, if a bit reminiscent of the New Jersey Devils playoff intro from 2010.

At any rate, I got my tickets for games 4 and 5 so I'll be there cheering them on.

AZNDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 04:55 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
wonder if i can watch it on my Wii...if not, then ahh well

OmniSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
Yes it will but we are short 2 solid d-man plus an AHL MVP..
Yeah, we're also missing our best offensive player (Loktionov), one of our best players (Moller) and team captain, Cliche. We also traded one of our top-4 defenseman at the trade deadline in Colten Teubert.

No excuses haha

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
AZNDevil
Yay band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
Yeah, we're also missing our best offensive player (Loktionov), one of our best players (Moller) and team captain, Cliche. We also traded one of our top-4 defenseman at the trade deadline in Colten Teubert.

No excuses haha
You guys have more playoff experience too so...

AZNDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Mike999
Colin Greening's BFF

Send a message via MSN to Mike999
Just got home from Binghamton a couple hours ago.

Despite the loss, it was an excellent game! We loved the venue! I couldnt believe the large beers were only $6.25 and they had a much larger selection.

We met Ted Nolan in the stands near by who was there watching a family member (Son? Nephew? Dunno!) and snagged a picture with him, and hung around after the game and met almost the entire team out back afterwards, and also met Jason Bailey and Schenn too. Everyone seemed really nice and were happy to stop for a picture with us.

Colin Greening is as awesome as we all expected.. He stuck around for a lot longer and broke down the game for us. I definitely hope he's in Ottawa next year full time.

Anyways, it was a great experience, and I really suggest if you can do it, you make the four hour drive for a game. It's every bit as good as the NHL.

Mike999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Ski
Calder Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike999 View Post

Despite the loss, it was an excellent game! We loved the venue! I couldnt believe the large beers were only $6.25 and they had a much larger selection.

We met Ted Nolan in the stands near by who was there watching a family member (Son? Nephew? Dunno!) and snagged a picture with him, and hung around after the game and met almost the entire team out back afterwards, and also met Jason Bailey and Schenn too. Everyone seemed really nice and were happy to stop for a picture with us.

Colin Greening is as awesome as we all expected.. He stuck around for a lot longer and broke down the game for us. I definitely hope he's in Ottawa next year full time.

Anyways, it was a great experience, and I really suggest if you can do it, you make the four hour drive for a game. It's every bit as good as the NHL.

#44 forward Jordan Nolan, son of Ted..only knew this cause I heard Grady mention his name before..

Glad you had a good time, would've been better w/ a 'w'..

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 08:32 PM
sens83

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike999 View Post

Same here, glad you enjoyed the barn. By the way, rule is you need to drink a minimum of one of those large beers a period...haha....

sens83 is offline   Reply With Quote