Cool Video By The Road Warriors

Old
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
Cool Video By The Road Warriors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9_m-...&feature=share

I especially like the comment about people in West Virginia being bad spellers!

With all that said, wheres my invite?! I may be mad you guys beat us and the comment made by Dean Stork after Game 2 but i would LOVE to take part in events like that.

SFTC Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Johnny8242

Send a message via AIM to Johnny8242
I got 10 good whacks at it today felt good. I feel bad that the Warriors got screwed tonight. A goal was called off even though it went. Goal judge was sucking his thumb behind the net and probably didn't see it bounce out so quick. It happens though this should be a long series.

Johnny8242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2011, 10:39 AM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8242 View Post
I got 10 good whacks at it today felt good. I feel bad that the Warriors got screwed tonight. A goal was called off even though it went. Goal judge was sucking his thumb behind the net and probably didn't see it bounce out so quick. It happens though this should be a long series.
How about Saturday's game? Reminded me a lot of our Game 4. Greenville dominated and the goalie kept the other squad in it(though this time Greenville won on a pretty goal and I thought Cousineau had a better performance)

Old
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Johnny8242

Send a message via AIM to Johnny8242
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalsfan1 View Post
How about Saturday's game? Reminded me a lot of our Game 4. Greenville dominated and the goalie kept the other squad in it(though this time Greenville won on a pretty goal and I thought Cousineau had a better performance)
I can see the same similarities but the goal was just an ugly second chance on Saturday night. Delmas and Cousineau are def good goalies. I wish them the best of luck.

Johnny8242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2011, 07:19 AM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8242 View Post
I can see the same similarities but the goal was just an ugly second chance on Saturday night. Delmas and Cousineau are def good goalies. I wish them the best of luck.
It was? Dang, Ray had me all excited by his call like it was a great scoring chance. Delmas came sort of out of nowhere, I think the Nailers signed him in a time of crisis and he's been good from the beginning to stick around. Where with Cousineau he was bad but we had no choice, he was on an entry level type contract with Anahiem, glad we had to ride it out tho. I'm shocked Becky-Sue struggled Thursday. Wonder who goes tomorrow?