Votes for the Coleman conference go to me (seventieslord).
Votes for the Fisher conference to to Stoneberg (NOT Velociraptor, and certainly not Velocirapist!).
Vote for the final regular season rankings in each division including your own. Give your team a first place vote in your own division; this is your reward for voting, or rather, a penalty for the teams that don't.
Voting will remain open for up to 72 hours; but if we get all the votes early and no more appear to be coming in, we'll close it sooner and get the preliminary round started.
Playoffs start with a 3-day long best-of-3 series between each division's 4th and 5th-ranked teams, the winner advancing to play the division leader. The first round will be 7 days long as there is always the most to discuss, and then shorter from there.
1. I have no idea, but I think it's very impressive considering most of those accounts were actually co-GM'd with others. How he managed to keep a correspondence with other GMs without actually giving anything away is quite amazing.
2. That's exactly something that VI would say.
3. A lot older than most of us, I believe.
4. I'm torn between praising him for dedication and scolding him for doing something very morally wrong.
5. The votes from the users in question are nullified, the teams still stand.
6. That's for the mods to decide, I assume.
My biggest concern right now is, the integrity of this draft has been compromised, and perhaps worse still, EVERY draft VI has been involved in, even indirectly, have now had their integrity be brought into question.. regardless of whether or not he committed any wrongful acts during those drafts. The ATD itself has basically become a laughingstock because of this.
MVPeyton is legit though, right? He was "The Sabre"''s co-GM, and he's been in a couple ATDs before.....
Yeah, I believe he is legit. He's one of the poor saps who, if this were an actual legal issue, would have been most likely prosecuted along with VI for whatever VI would have been charged for. I don't doubt their integrity, but that's just how it would have been.
I know for a fact that Dwight is legit, he is T-Kabs from the Leafs central board.