HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hawks win 7-2

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
darkcaptain86

vCash: 500
I just watched the bolland interview with troy murray, and bolland is one cocky guy and I love it, lol. Troy said "you showed great patience on that goal", and bolland goes, "always". Bolland is exactly what this team needed, he seemed positive as hell and looked to be having a great time.

Old
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
hull9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypik View Post
Did anyone catch the post game on the radio side? I heard Troy Murray was livid of what the dirty Nucks were doing with 5 minutes left.
Funny how that happens. You know given the fact that Vancouver knocked Seabrook out possibly for the series. Also, given the fact that the Hawks got pummeled by Vancouver the first two games. Also, given the fact that the Hawks were up by 6 goals. You would think maybe the Hawks would have been doing this. MMMM! Hit or be hit. Troy Murray was probably more livid that the Hawks weren't doing that. I know I was.

Old
04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
cherrypik

Quote:
Originally Posted by hull9 View Post
Funny how that happens. You know given the fact that Vancouver knocked Seabrook out possibly for the series. Also, given the fact that the Hawks got pummeled by Vancouver the first two games. Also, given the fact that the Hawks were up by 6 goals. You would think maybe the Hawks would have been doing this. MMMM! Hit or be hit. Troy Murray was probably more livid that the Hawks weren't doing that. I know I was.
Couldn't agree more. Thats when you take a couple runs at Loungo early in the 3rd. Capitalize on the Nucks for sending him out there in the 3rd. Or when you drive the net you crash it hard. Take the 2 minute penalty cause your up 5!

P.S. Hawks need a bottom type Dmen next year that can lay the lumber and drop someone(i.e. Manson, Behn Wilson).

Old
04-20-2011, 03:55 PM
cherrypik

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJet View Post
I’ll tell you one thing. If Bieksa pulled that stunt back when hockey was a man’s game, there would have been a bench clearer and he would have been messed up. He’s a coward and has proven it repeatedly. He talks tough though.

Torres hit on Seab, same thing.... but we haven't heard the last of that one, even if it takes years to revenge.
Yup, even the late 80s or 90s Hawks would have torn them apart. If we go down on Thursday, I want the Hawks to take out some stars like the Nucks have tried all series long. Why waste energy on bums that don't even belong on the ice such as Bieska and Torres.

Old
04-20-2011, 04:39 PM
BBSeabs27
#freeseabs

Bieksa is the biggest ***** in the league. Only willing to fight the non-fighters after Ben Eager beat the **** out of him 2 years ago.

GO HAWKS!!

Keep the Bolland line together coach q!

Old
04-20-2011, 04:53 PM
BobbyJet

[QUOTE=cherrypik;32525535]Couldn't agree more. Thats when you take a couple runs at Loungo early in the 3rd. Capitalize on the Nucks for sending him out there in the 3rd. Or when you drive the net you crash it hard. Take the 2 minute penalty cause your up 5!

P.S. Hawks need a bottom type Dmen next year that can lay the lumber and drop someone(i.e. Manson, Behn Wilson).[/QUOTE]

Yes, no question. We could use more grit all around but this is a good start.

Old
04-20-2011, 06:51 PM
enforcersrule

Not that it really means anything, but I laughed pretty hard when I saw the headline on Yahoo News "Vaughn Taunts NHL Goalie" accompanied by this:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp3006

At least the picture is making its way around...

... and I also giggle at how much "Puck Daddy" hates Chicago.

Old
04-21-2011, 12:20 AM
lefty2time*

Gotta say...I hate you guys...I hate everything about your team. I hate Kane...and his mullet. Hate Bolland..such a cocky guy. Hate Keith..so hard to hit with his dynamic skating. Eliminated my team two years in a row. Hate the fact that the hawks seem to give the Canucks not one ounce of credit..but instead find other reasons for losing (finished 1st in the league wasnt a fluke!)

BUT..if there were no teams in the league that I hated..then hockey wouldnt be fun for me. Batman needs his joker.

I'd rather play the Hawks and possibly lose than play Dallas and whip the **** outa them.
Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Old
04-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

you don't deserve credit so far... you have done nothing that earns it. Win in Round 2 than we can talk about this again

Old
04-21-2011, 04:46 AM
Trapper2530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
Gotta say...I hate you guys...I hate everything about your team. I hate Kane...and his mullet. Hate Bolland..such a cocky guy. Hate Keith..so hard to hit with his dynamic skating. Eliminated my team two years in a row. Hate the fact that the hawks seem to give the Canucks not one ounce of credit..but instead find other reasons for losing (finished 1st in the league wasnt a fluke!)

BUT..if there were no teams in the league that I hated..then hockey wouldnt be fun for me. Batman needs his joker.

I'd rather play the Hawks and possibly lose than play Dallas and whip the **** outa them.
There HAS to be a thread somewhere for Canucks to bash the Blackhawks but since you came here and i had a bad night at work...

feelings mutual here bud..we all hate how your team is full of cheap shotting SOB's, how you all think Kesler is better than toews, how you would all go on your knees for either of the sedin's if they asked, and winning the presidents trophy doesnt mean anything come playoff time, just ask washington that after last year, also hate how the canucks give the hawks no credit after they won the stanley cup

Also you will get your credit when you beat the hawks in the playoffs and win a stanley cup, if you beat us this year and lose in round 2 it means nothing, until then no respect from me and im guessing from most hawks fans.

Old
04-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper2530 View Post
Also you will get your credit when you beat the hawks in the playoffs and win a stanley cup, if you beat us this year and lose in round 2 it means nothing, until then no respect from me and im guessing from most hawks fans.
yep.

Win something and you get respect. As of now you haven't won anything

Old
04-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Spectra
Registered boozer

Quote:
Batman needs his joker.
You know it!

Old
04-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Illinihockey

Quote:

The Hawks have a Stanley Cup, they are Batman.

Old
04-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Hawkster58

While I hate the Canucks and their fan base as much as anyone, let's put our emotions aside and just pound them cleanly and relentlessly.

Revenge is best served cold...

The time will come to repay gutless wonders like Bieksa and Torres during the regular season when there isn't as much on the line.

But, if the game gets out of hand, that's another story...

Old
04-21-2011, 10:50 AM
lefty2time*

Honestly, I cant argue with anything said.
I enjoy being a fan of a team in such a heated rivalry.
good luck guys

Old
04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
ResidentAlien*
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkster58 View Post

Revenge is best served cold...
True, so go ahead and beat us NEXT year

Old
04-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Dump and Chase
Hand of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
Cmon man. Scott is 6'8". It's not about manning up. Anyone on the Canucks fighting Scott is just plain dumb.

That's like saying Kane should man up and drop the gloves with Bieksa.

This response is so typical.

Kane never talks about fighting or how tough he is. He's never handing out cheap shots. He is a skilled player and has no reason to fight Bieksa.

Bieksa on the other hand likes to pretend he is hard. He wants to act like a tough guy, talk smack on the ice and in the media. Fair enough. I can respect that from a player as long as he backs his mouth up.

I don't even feel like he needs to go John Scott. That fight is a mis-match. Bieksa is more skilled than Scott and it is a bad trade off for him and his team to take that fight.

But, it is pure BS for Bieksa to run his mouth about Scott but then jump Stalberg from behind and never give Stalberg a chance to even lift his head. Not only that he then goes on to try and recreate history in an interview by saying VS blindsided him (VS shoulder hit him right in the solar plexus) and that he speared someone (VS threw a slash in retaliation) before bragging about beating Stalberg up.

Next he goes after Kane. What's he going to do for an encore? Beat up one of the Hawks ice girls or maybe he'll punch Stan Makita in the back of the head?

Bieksa is pure puss and nothing more. A typical Vancouver player that only fights when he can win, only wins against people he can a push around. A playground bully.

We all know the bully always gets whats coming to him. Mark my words.

Old
04-21-2011, 12:50 PM
madgoat33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dump and Chase View Post
This response is so typical.

Kane never talks about fighting or how tough he is. He's never handing out cheap shots. He is a skilled player and has no reason to fight Bieksa.

Bieksa on the other hand likes to pretend he is hard. He wants to act like a tough guy, talk smack on the ice and in the media. Fair enough. I can respect that from a player as long as he backs his mouth up.

I don't even feel like he needs to go John Scott. That fight is a mis-match. Bieksa is more skilled than Scott and it is a bad trade off for him and his team to take that fight.

But, it is pure BS for Bieksa to run his mouth about Scott but then jump Stalberg from behind and never give Stalberg a chance to even lift his head. Not only that he then goes on to try and recreate history in an interview by saying VS blindsided him (VS shoulder hit him right in the solar plexus) and that he speared someone (VS threw a slash in retaliation) before bragging about beating Stalberg up.

Next he goes after Kane. What's he going to do for an encore? Beat up one of the Hawks ice girls or maybe he'll punch Stan Makita in the back of the head?

Bieksa is pure puss and nothing more. A typical Vancouver player that only fights when he can win, only wins against people he can a push around. A playground bully.

We all know the bully always gets whats coming to him. Mark my words.
my thoughts exactly

Old
04-21-2011, 02:56 PM
lefty2time*

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
my thoughts exactly
if i could play devils advocate here.

Bieksa has fought tons of tough guys in his own weight class where before the fight..you might think that he'd lose the fight. He doesnt only fight soft players who he is expected to dominate.

When he did scrap last game....I think he was just pissed because of what Stalberg did. He didnt target Stalberg thinking "i'll fight him because he's a soft player and i'll beat him up for sure". But thats just my opinion...who knows what was actually running through his head.

Old
04-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Gootie
Thug of the Year

Quote:
if i could play devils advocate here.

Bieksa has fought tons of tough guys in his own weight class where before the fight..you might think that he'd lose the fight. He doesnt only fight soft players who he is expected to dominate.

When he did scrap last game....I think he was just pissed because of what Stalberg did. He didnt target Stalberg thinking "i'll fight him because he's a soft player and i'll beat him up for sure". But thats just my opinion...who knows what was actually running through his head.
Well he sure as hell won't fight Scott, and almost everyone here remembers when Eager undressed him, literally, a couple years ago.

Old
04-21-2011, 07:27 PM
DisgruntledHawkFan

Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
This years fight card: http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2011

Two wins against smaller players/bad fighters and a loss to a mediocre middleweight in Kosto.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2010

Last years fight card. Crombeen - another meh fighter - he split with.

Tucker's another puss, Richards is a skill player but not in Bieksa's weight class, and I don't think I need to defend Eric Nystrom.

Old
04-21-2011, 09:07 PM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
The Hawks have a Stanley Cup, they are Batman.
We are Batman. The Canucks are some spurned lover that Robin gave the clap to.

Old
04-21-2011, 11:46 PM
MTP
I Love Shinpads

Send a message via AIM to MTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTP View Post
Kane's about at the level he should be. If he can manage to pot a goal on Thursday he'll be golden, he's already got 4 assists.
Called it.

Old
04-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

Ok ,, Gonna close this now

Closed Thread