HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Something tells me ?

Old
04-22-2011, 02:53 AM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Something tells me ?

Something tells me Kaleta will probably get jacked up in tonight's game by one of our boys.....That deal along the boards needs to be addressed and then put to rest.Should be a good game tonight.We have played well, just need to keep plugging away at miller and good things will come our way.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Cartsiephan*

We can only hope, after killing the 5 minute major this team should be ready to kill any penalty so long as it while playing aggressive hockey, nothing stupid, just aggressive hockey, finish the hits and make their d-men feel some pain, especially Tyler.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
PhillyCurt12

wouldnt mind a nice clean hit or some fisticuffs. he's not worth taking penalties for though. no one is.

PhillyCurt12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 11:20 AM
ORYX

I want to see him get roughed up by some nice (clean) hits that we all know can be thrown. I dont want to see a fight or anything like that unless it is as even a trade-off as possible.

I dont even like the idea of being without Carcillo for 5 as a result of fighting him, but if he tunes him in a fight, then definately worth it.

ORYX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Jester

They should ignore it... Kaleta's entire purpose, similar to other agitators, is to get the other team doing dumb ****.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 11:32 AM
BWAVgal
Believe in Hextall

vCash: 50
I wish Mezaros would lay someone into the boards when they are entering our zone. Right now, our little guys are laying the hits on the Sabres. I hope Richards plays a game like he did against Montreal last year in Game 5. Time to kick it up a notch Richie!

BWAVgal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Cartsiephan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAVgal View Post
I wish Mezaros would lay someone into the boards when they are entering our zone. Right now, our little guys are laying the hits on the Sabres. I hope Richards plays a game like he did against Montreal last year in Game 5. Time to kick it up a notch Richie!
Thank you, someone gets it. If you cannot kill a 2min penalty to support your teammates then this team does not deserve to go any further. Dictate the play, exert your will on the other team, do not give them life. Play like they did in the last 15 mins of the 3rd in game 4. They do that and they win.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
orange is better
Mayor of Seeyasville

i'm seeing visions of kaleta becoming krecji 2.0 in my dreams.... except not as good at hockey

orange is better is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Cleary84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
They should ignore it... Kaleta's entire purpose, similar to other agitators, is to get the other team doing dumb ****.
I agree. The best way to go about this is to ignore him unless he gets away with a cheap shot of some sort. This team needs to focus on beating Ryan Miller, not Pat Kaleta.

It may not be the classic "bully" hockey we'd all love to see but it will help us win the game.

Cleary84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Snipsnap12

The only way to shut these dusters up is to crush them for the rest of the series. Send them home so their greasy play, and annoying mouths are irrelevant.

Snipsnap12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 02:03 PM
phillyfanatic

Win the hit battle! Win the board battles! Win the time of possession battle!! Win the battles and we win the war.

phillyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 03:21 PM
JXC
#LaviPondHockeyFail

I think the fesity stuff will be over by five minutes in. It wouldn't surprise me to see two guys go in the first 60 seconds, really. Both teams want the win so I doubt we'll see much running around after they settle in.

JXC is offline   Reply With Quote