HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 5: April 23rd @ Boston

Closed Thread

Old
04-23-2011, 02:17 AM
WeezyHabFan

vCash: 500
I already cant wait for this one, Im confident we can do this. Also first post in awhile... so yah...

Old
04-23-2011, 02:25 AM
MikeyPeenz

I am so fired up for this hockey game I can't wait, gonna be a great game
Go Habs Go!

Old
04-23-2011, 02:30 AM
McSorleyStick
DECIMA-TING

Old
04-23-2011, 02:32 AM
The Russian General
Go Habs Go

I am still disgusted by the result yesterday. To lead 3 times in a game, to blow a 3-1 lead and then lose in overtime to those pieces of ****, at home, it was sickening and disgusting. Simply awful. Hopefully, they put that behind and win in Boston.

Old
04-23-2011, 04:04 AM
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorleyStick View Post
epic photo

specially marchand

Old
04-23-2011, 04:12 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

please end this in six so we can have serie that isnt as boring in the 2nd round.

Old
04-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Swe_hab

I don't know if I'm reading to much into these quotes, but this is not what I expect of a captain:

"We have to do a better job of picking up our coverages around the net," [i.e blame Gomez said Gionta, who was on the ice with linemate Scott Gomez for the last four Boston goals. "There were a couple of goals there, one was on a broken play off the rush and another was off a bad change in the overtime."

"We didn't get the puck in deep, then we made a turnover at the blue line i.e blame Moen, and we had a bad change coming backi.e blame Subban," Gionta said. "I was backchecking on a 3-on-1 and Ryder made a good shot..."

If he hadn't forgotten to mention that while backchecking on that 3 on 1 he also totally forgot about marking Ryder everything would be fine. For a captain that just has gone -3 in an imortant game I expect alot more accountability for his own faults.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...#ixzz1KLk8rhzT

Old
04-23-2011, 07:54 AM
jlgib21*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe_hab View Post
I don't know if I'm reading to much into these quotes, but this is not what I expect of a captain:

"We have to do a better job of picking up our coverages around the net," [i.e blame Gomez said Gionta, who was on the ice with linemate Scott Gomez for the last four Boston goals. "There were a couple of goals there, one was on a broken play off the rush and another was off a bad change in the overtime."

"We didn't get the puck in deep, then we made a turnover at the blue line i.e blame Moen, and we had a bad change coming backi.e blame Subban," Gionta said. "I was backchecking on a 3-on-1 and Ryder made a good shot..."

If he hadn't forgotten to mention that while backchecking on that 3 on 1 he also totally forgot about marking Ryder everything would be fine. For a captain that just has gone -3 in an imortant game I expect alot more accountability for his own faults.

I have faith in most of the players,but I have no confidence in Price tonight.If he lets in an early or soft goal,it's going to be a blow-out.

Old
04-23-2011, 08:06 AM
SB164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe_hab View Post

If you didn't add all the "i.e. blame player X" stuff yourself, it honestly doesn't seem that bad at all.

Closed Thread