HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFVAN Psyche, day2day - a thread for positive #@$!

Old
04-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Nuckles
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sidebar

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Foot View Post
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

1. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

2. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblah

3. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblah

4. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

5. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

6. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblah

7. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

8. The lady behind the penalty box in game three could be back for game six in Chicago.

9. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

10. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

11. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

12. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblah

13. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

I'll be adding more as they come to me..

Let's go Canucks!
I concur.

Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 01:20 PM
The Big Foot

vCash: 500
18. Less Canucks fans listening to talk radio for the next two days with it being the weekend - 1040 stirs up the crazies.

19. Going on the road could be just what the team needs to refocus on playing a solid team. This is a good team. More and more I'm buying the flu "excuse" for the past two days, they have looked and played like a bunch of ghouls.

20. At least we're not down 3-2! One of the first three games could have gone the other way quite easily, they were all close. What a nightmare tomorrow's game would be if we were facing elimination!

Damn it the Moores ad just came on..

The Big Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Xav
BoVat Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
I really hope so.

Blows me away that a rookie with back problems is looking better than the last 2 Art Ross winners. Keep it up, Cody.

It bloody well better.

No, we get Liberal, NDP and Tory campaign ads. And East Side Mario's. It's a wash there.

Unfortunately, there's still Ron MacLean.

Hoping the flu bug leaves our dressing room ASAP and that it's a big cause of the Canucks sucking so hardcore the last 2 games.

See above.
Uh, ok. Personally, I haven't had trouble finding pictures of women on this computer/internet thingamabobber.
Watching Vince Vaughn cry would be great. Never realized how much I hate that guy until I saw his smug sneer overtop of a Hawks shirt.

No, we have Aaron Rome.

Problem is, they all probably have the same number of total playoffs points as Kesler, Burrows, etc.

Hey! It was momentary insanity. Gimme a break.

True.

And CDC has actually been saner than I expected.
Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 01:37 PM
The Big Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier Ouellet View Post
Who pissed in your cornflakes?
I know, who doesn't love the East Side Mario's ad??

Old
04-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Balls Mahoney
wants more Sesito

Hansen has been great this series.

Balls Mahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Aquiace
The Goggles!

Quote:
I don't. But to be honest, I hate virtually every ad in existence. Especially if I see them twice in a single commercial break.

I'm tempted to do my ad rant, but I won't.

Aquiace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 10:35 PM
CM-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWasTheCat View Post
At least none of us will have to spend 300+ to watch a potential disaster again next game.

No, but in all honesty - good thread.

14) Trevor Linden is predicting a win on Sunday
If we lose on Sunday (I hope not and I'm debating calling in "sick" just so I can watch the game... I think Linden should be allowed to sign a PTO just so he can play game 7. Knowing him he'd still probably be able to score a goal or two for us.

CM- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 11:05 PM
HankAndDank

Quote:
I don't like it, but at least its better than that stupid Cheetah Power Surge commercial. Sure it doesn't have an annoying song, but its been the same commercial for like a year and I've yet to see how we're gonna win that bike. I don't really care about the bike, I just want someone to win it so I never have to see that guy again

HankAndDank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 01:46 PM
The Big Foot

I think the Cheetah ads are hilarious! First there was the one where Frank says basically he has no idea how to advertise so YOU should make the ad for him...brilliant. Then this latest one just kills me, with the bike. It looks like he's been on a week long cocaine bender trying to come up with a cool idea for the ad, then he ran out of time and energy and just slapped something together last minute. Listen to how low energy he is! Sounds like he just got out of bed and is super hungover. And it's for an energy drink!!! It's so funny. The fact that they are somehow a major sponsor cracks me up.

Old
04-24-2011, 01:47 PM
The Big Foot

And back on topic, I think it's a positive that the game is on today, gives us a chance to get off the internet and watch hockey!