HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Im a proud Habs fan!

Old
04-24-2011, 07:32 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Pouliot
To be honest, I dont even considere Pouliot as a deception personally since my expectations were pretty low.. Im one of those who called he would be benched in that serie.. Bye bye Pouliot, Palushaj will have no prob to replace him next year.

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 08:25 PM
BigTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
To be honest, I dont even considere Pouliot as a deception personally since my expectations were pretty low.. Im one of those who called he would be benched in that serie.. Bye bye Pouliot, Palushaj will have no prob to replace him next year.

amen

BigTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 08:34 PM
BeBen*

Quote:
Oh so now it's based off expectations?

Then i firmly believe Cammalleri, Plekanec and many others could have given much more than what we've seen

BeBen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 11:07 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Oh so now it's based off expectations?

Then i firmly believe Cammalleri, Plekanec and many others could have given much more than what we've seen
Thats where we desagree, those guys pushed themself at the limit against a stronger and deeper Bruins line-up.

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:38 AM
Clam_Chowder

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus2861 View Post
The second half of game 4 - what is looking like the ultimate turning point of this series - says hi.
And it's looking a lot like the Habs showing a lot of heart. The Habs made a lot of mistakes that game (as did the Bruins), no doubt about that, but you can't say they weren't working hard.

Clam_Chowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 02:54 AM
HH
GO HABS GO!

It's 2-3...not 0-3. Win at home and anything can happen in a game 7!

Not over!

HH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 06:13 AM
optimus2861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clam_Chowder View Post
And it's looking a lot like the Habs showing a lot of heart. The Habs made a lot of mistakes that game (as did the Bruins), no doubt about that, but you can't say they weren't working hard.
For those second 30 minutes, I sure can. We watched different game 4's.

optimus2861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 07:59 PM
jlgib21*

One person who did a huge disservice to himself and the team is MaxPac with his idiotic and gutless tweet.I lost alot of respect for him . A: Marchand has more goals this season than Max does in his 123 game career. B: In 40 yrs of hockey I never saw someone who scored a gw ot goal rub it in by pushing the opposition like he did. C: in the" Boston Beatdown" game he turtled vs. Chara,and then again vs. McQuaid. If he dropped them to either,i'm sure that brutal hit wouldn't have happened. an D: You don't tweet from the safety of the pressbox when you aren't on the ice to back it up. He needs to grow up as he's justifying the reputation we have as chirpers who don't back it up.

jlgib21* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 08:02 PM
jlgib21*

Quote:
Thats where we desagree, those guys pushed themself at the limit against a stronger and deeper Bruins line-up.
Watching these 5 games,I totally disagree that the Bruins are better than us. And Cammi has once again been one of the best players in the playoffs

jlgib21* is offline   Reply With Quote