HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

ANA@NSH 4-24-2011 The "Bottoms Up and Double My Dosage" Edition

Old
04-25-2011, 12:18 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by predwings View Post
Then of course, not sure if the TSN feed heard the "Perry is a ss-iisss--syyy" (repeat until fades) chant. The first shift Perry had the entire arena started chanting it and he literally skated away from everyone and looked around the entire stadium. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't letting it get to him. I laughed when I saw it though, hilarious
It was most definitely audible on the FSN feed...

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 12:36 AM
braindead

vCash: 500
Did this just happen? Or did Leggy miss the empty net and I blacked out when the Ducks tied it late? I think we won but that would mean we won a series. Did that just happen? Is that what happened tonight? Really?

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 12:47 AM
dulzhok

Tootoo MVP.

Fisher/Weber runner up.

Also, Sullivan with two major goals in his very limited ice-time. Keep JP in... he's a playoff performer.

Last edited by dulzhok: 04-25-2011 at 12:54 AM.
dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 12:55 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
Tootoo MVP.

Fisher/Weber runner up.

Also, Sullivan with to two major goals in his very limited ice-time. Keep JP in... he's a playoff performer.
possibly the first time you and I have been in complete agreement on anything!

I like halischuk but if erats good to go for round two I think he has to sit and keep JP and Sully out with Geoffrion... he's their fountain of youth

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Roger Explosion

Managed to wake up in time to catch the last 6 minutes of the third period, glad I did.

Roger Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:05 AM
predwings

Anyone have a replay of the game or know where I can find one? Or perhaps a recording? Would be great! Thanks.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:10 AM
OpenWheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade View Post
Some of my favorite photos from the game:
Those are awesome. I love the one of the players saluting the crowd (or the reverse) with sticks held high. The actual game play shots are sweet as well. Determination!

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:48 AM
howlincoyote2k1

Congrats from a Coyotes fan! Good luck against Vancouver/Detroit, I'll be rooting hard for you guys.

howlincoyote2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 02:50 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
In the third period....Weber and Suter....they were un-be-lievable on Perry and Getzlaf behind the net. They stayed with them, which ever way they turned, stayed with them, kept on them, and forced the puck out of danger or out of the zone.

Tootoo, where did this Tootoo come from? He's playing great. His passes to Smithson/Klein (gm 5) and Spaling tonight were great.

Leggy...The biggest and best empty net in the Preds history.

Sullivan's goal was a beauty.

Pekka finally had a Rinne type game.

Crowd was just awesome....started in warmups and never let up. The crowd was yelling and screaming in the concourses, down the escalators, and out into the streets.

Round 2!!

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 07:36 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

I think we were in Perry's head all series. The crowd, the gnomes, the Rinne all up in his business.

Look at the picture of Shea Weber shaking Perry's hand... look at the look the two exchange. Very telling.

On a personal note, I was in the car the entire game driving back to college. I was getting text updates from my family during the first and second period. Luckily, I was able to locate a sports bar just south of Cincinnati where my girlfriend and I stopped for dinner. I wasn't able to see the entire third, but I saw about the last minute. I don't think I have been so happy my entire life. I was crying openly at a bar but honestly, at that point I didn't care. My girlfriend was crying to. It was just a magical moment that I still can't put into words watching that puck sail into the empty net.

It had to be legwand.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Suter x 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
It was most definitely audible on the FSN feed...
We heard it over low volume and our Easter dinner

Suter x 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 09:59 AM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
I think we were in Perry's head all series. The crowd, the gnomes, the Rinne all up in his business.

Look at the picture of Shea Weber shaking Perry's hand... look at the look the two exchange. Very telling.
I don't think we were in Perry's head, though I love the gnome push that we had. That line's offensive stats were very similar to their regular season stats, just with a slightly different goal distribution b/w the three.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:28 PM
canadianpredsfan97

Game 6 replay?

I wish I could help you on who will replay it but luckily at least if you are a Preds fan, Nashville Predators official website has up the video matched with Tom Callahan's play by play which I loved to see since I watched the game solely on TSN.

canadianpredsfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianpredsfan97 View Post
I wish I could help you on who will replay it but luckily at least if you are a Preds fan, Nashville Predators official website has up the video matched with Tom Callahan's play by play which I loved to see since I watched the game solely on TSN.
Which means there isn't going to be one ... **** Fox Sports Tennessee/Sports South ... we get to watch horrible Braves replays

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM
cju1979
Radulov Convert

Game 6 thoughts...

I have been to lots of events, sporting and music, but I have to say that was the loudest place I have ever been. I can Duck and Deer hunt without muffs, gladly hit metal shows right next to the stage but I have never had my ear drums and head hurt like it did last night. Well done fans!

Last edited by Seth Lake: 04-25-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: inappropriate
cju1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 03:18 PM
wadesworld

If you have Dish Network, looks like a replay is coming up on "Prime" - channel 411 at 4 pm Central.

wadesworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 06:13 PM
PredsChik

Last night was magical. I don't know of another way to describe it. I surprisingly had a voice today and for the second game in a row, I sobered up far more quickly than I should have... I guess that comes along with that kind of shock to the system. Tears, screams, and utter disbelief, paired with tequila and confetti and my boys celebrating at the end of game 6...Yeah, last night was good.

Now I'm going to sit back and relax and rewatch the 3rd because even though I was there, I'm sure most of it was missed while I was lost in the moment. Also, putting blue streaks in my hair cuz I'm kind of a bad ass.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianpredsfan97 View Post
Do you have a link? I just looked through NP.com and couldn't find anything like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20 View Post
Now I'm going to sit back and relax and rewatch the 3rd because even though I was there, I'm sure most of it was missed while I was lost in the moment. Also, putting blue streaks in my hair cuz I'm kind of a bad ass.
Pictures or it didn't happen.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Do you have a link? I just looked through NP.com and couldn't find anything like this.
http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2011/4...eds-video-crew

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Thanks. Although doesn't seem to want to load for me, in any browser. I'll keep trying.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Reviled
Partisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20

Quote:
Pictures or it didn't happen.
You can believe she'll do whatever she says she'll do. I sat next to her for a regular season game on an extra ticket she had (thanks again PredsChik20) and besides cheering all game long like her own personal section 303, she...

Well let me put it this way: I may shout a generic "Kill the Enemy" or two. She'll hurl multiple, detailed death threats, by name, upon any player that foolishly comes near Ryan Suter. She's definately a fan's fan.

But yeah, on second thought, pictures should be inspirational for the board.

Reviled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2011, 07:34 PM
PredsChik

Awe! That's one of the nicest things someone has said about me. lol I'm only slightly crazy and would never physically act out any of my threats, promise.

We're about to break out the dye. Hopefully it will hold to my hair, I've never dyed it before so I have no idea what it will do. I'll try my best to get a pic loaded, maybe tomorrow when I can upload to photobucket.

PredsChik is offline   Reply With Quote