HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ECQF | Game 7 | Canadiens @ Bruins | April 27ᵗʰ | 7PM EDT | CBC, RDS, VS, NESN

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
  #101
sheed36
Registered User
 
sheed36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,951
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
That would make more sense. Let's hope no officials get injured during this game
I guess no one reads my posts here.. I already said Lee was the backup in post #76 in this thread already..

sheed36 is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
  #102
HeShootsHeScores
Registered User
 
HeShootsHeScores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,256
vCash: 500
WTF is going on in this GDT. Our boys are one win away from eleminating the ****ing bruins and all I read are excuses for losing. Habs will play their boring style and win this. As long as Cammalleri and/ or Gionta are not injured, we have every reason to believe this team will win.

HeShootsHeScores is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:03 PM
  #103
The Kremelin Wall*
the krEMELIN wall
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,769
vCash: 500
Hope we can win this one for me.

The Kremelin Wall* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:04 PM
  #104
bipolarhabfan
Registered User
 
bipolarhabfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,573
vCash: 500
Do it for 67.

bipolarhabfan is online now  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:04 PM
  #105
Savynquick*
registered user
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeShootsHeScores View Post
WTF is going on in this GDT. Our boys are one win away from eleminating the ****ing bruins and all I read are excuses for losing. Habs will play their boring style and win this. As long as Cammalleri and/ or Gionta are not injured, we have every reason to believe this team will win.
lol our board is the SAME. Don't worry, everyone is worried about losing. I've seen maybe 10 people total say "we are for sure winning".

Regardless it's been fun. I don't feel like either team can beat the 2nd round opponents, so this game feels more trivial than game 7's have in the past. But it's still awesome, the rivalry is great.

Savynquick* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:04 PM
  #106
Ross MacLochness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,774
vCash: 500
Regardless of what happens tonight, I would hope this is the last playoff game between Montreal-Boston for a long, long time. I'm talking like 10-15 years. I'm so unbelievably sick of that franchise and their fans. We need a couple series with Toronto or even Ottawa. That would be insane.

This team is just so beat up right now, and considering how bad we've played in back-to backs for the most part this year, a win would simply be epic.

What I do know is that Subban will play 30 minutes and Scott Gomez will score. That's right, for the first time in 50ish games, Scott Gomez will score.

Ross MacLochness is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:06 PM
  #107
habsfan88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
Not sure whether anyone has talked about this yet but are they going to let people into the bell centre to watch on the screen? or does that not happen first round or what

habsfan88 is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM
  #108
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
Regardless of what happens tonight, I would hope this is the last playoff game between Montreal-Boston for a long, long time. I'm talking like 10-15 years. I'm so unbelievably sick of that franchise and their fans. We need a couple series with Toronto or even Ottawa. That would be insane.

This team is just so beat up right now, and considering how bad we've played in back-to backs for the most part this year, a win would simply be epic.

What I do know is that Subban will play 30 minutes and Scott Gomez will score. That's right, for the first time in 50ish games, Scott Gomez will score.
Agreed. I don't know how many more posts I can read about players diving anymore. Or about how the refs constantly favor the habs(despite the habs being the most penalized team in the regular season and being the team which was awarded the fewest powerplays).

I don't playing the Bruins. I just can't stand reading HF when we do.

Andy is online now  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:10 PM
  #109
Gainey#1*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ottawa/Calgary
Posts: 2,308
vCash: 500
I have no doubt Eller and Wisniewski will play.

Wiz took the pre=game warm-up yesterday...if even just to use him on the PP and 4 on 4. Wiz man will grind it out and suit-up!


Gainey#1* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:14 PM
  #110
WeezyHabFan
Registered User
 
WeezyHabFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canada
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 500
Al Davis said it best " Just win baby win!"

WeezyHabFan is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
  #111
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savynquick View Post
lol our board is the SAME. Don't worry, everyone is worried about losing. I've seen maybe 10 people total say "we are for sure winning".

Regardless it's been fun. I don't feel like either team can beat the 2nd round opponents, so this game feels more trivial than game 7's have in the past. But it's still awesome, the rivalry is great.

getting as boring as it can get actually.

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:19 PM
  #112
Savynquick*
registered user
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
getting as boring as it can get actually.
Really? Every game has been down to the wire. 2 overtime games. How is that boring?

Savynquick* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:21 PM
  #113
Charlie Milles*
Uh... Go Canucks?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Halifax, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeShootsHeScores View Post
WTF is going on in this GDT. Our boys are one win away from eleminating the ****ing bruins and all I read are excuses for losing. Habs will play their boring style and win this. As long as Cammalleri and/ or Gionta are not injured, we have every reason to believe this team will win.
Reverse jinx.

Charlie Milles* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:23 PM
  #114
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savynquick View Post
Really? Every game has been down to the wire. 2 overtime games. How is that boring?
wah wah wah diving, wah wah wah I dont like him wah wah wah... maybe if the B players and fans could stop whining for a day or two it would be fun... maybe.

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:28 PM
  #115
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk
 
Quarantesix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Montréal
Posts: 4,502
vCash: 500
clutch scoring and good defense will win this game

Quarantesix is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:28 PM
  #116
Savynquick*
registered user
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
wah wah wah diving, wah wah wah I dont like him wah wah wah... maybe if the B players and fans could stop whining for a day or two it would be fun... maybe.
ya but it's hfboards. Check every thread for every series. Tampa-Pits, Chi-Van, Buf-Phi. It's been the same talk there too about missed suspensions, coaches crying to the media, on and on.

It doesn't get prettier because you face another team. Unless it's a team with 20 hfboard posters, in which case you just don't hear as much. But there are only a few of those...

Savynquick* is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:30 PM
  #117
kingshmegland
Registered User
 
kingshmegland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 254
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
wah wah wah diving, wah wah wah I dont like him wah wah wah... maybe if the B players and fans could stop whining for a day or two it would be fun... maybe.
What a ****** response to an honest question. Most games have been nail biters so it's a good question.

Now if you said I'd like to see other teams for variety.

kingshmegland is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:34 PM
  #118
optimus2861
Registered User
 
optimus2861's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bedford NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,637
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savynquick View Post
Really? Every game has been down to the wire. 2 overtime games. How is that boring?
This series has been pretty crappy hockey. I'd say only Montreal in game #1 (and maybe #2) put together a solid 60-minute effort. Every other game, one team or the other has gone into "don't give a damn" mode for long stretches. Weak goals, not a lot of scoring chances, poor playmaking, anemic power plays, topped off by the horrid officiating last night. This series isn't making anyone's list of classic 7-game showdowns.

optimus2861 is online now  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:34 PM
  #119
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savynquick View Post
ya but it's hfboards. Check every thread for every series. Tampa-Pits, Chi-Van, Buf-Phi. It's been the same talk there too about missed suspensions, coaches crying to the media, on and on.

It doesn't get prettier because you face another team. Unless it's a team with 20 hfboard posters, in which case you just don't hear as much. But there are only a few of those...
difference is the B players/fans are taking it to another level. When there's something "suspucious" fine. But as of right now, believing what we see from your side is that every single Hab dives, yap AND cheap shots whereas B players are perfectly clean...

you're becoming the annoying 8yo little brother...

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:36 PM
  #120
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingshmegland View Post
What a ****** response to an honest question. Most games have been nail biters so it's a good question.

Now if you said I'd like to see other teams for variety.
like I said...

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:38 PM
  #121
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,874
vCash: 2037
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Don't forget to bet!

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:41 PM
  #122
OpenIceHit
Registered User
 
OpenIceHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,324
vCash: 500
Anyone knows DD status? Is the Wiz ready to play? Does Spacek need a game off to heal?(I hope so)

OpenIceHit is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:41 PM
  #123
Player 61
#Winning
 
Player 61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,152
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Player 61
Game 7 Baby!!! WE WIN Tonitie, WE WILL WIN!!!!

Player 61 is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:42 PM
  #124
ScopeHockey
Registered User
 
ScopeHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 542
vCash: 500
Desharnais out 4 weeks per RDS.
http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/318832.html

ScopeHockey is offline  
Old
04-27-2011, 12:42 PM
  #125
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,874
vCash: 2037
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
Anyone knows DD status? Is the Wiz ready to play? Does Spacek need a game off to heal?(I hope so)
DD didn't make the trip.

Wiz should be a game time decision. He will participate to the warmup at least.

Fel 96 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.