Ville Neiminen trade value

Closed Thread

Old
08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
NYC Aim 4588

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy
I'd say that Nieminen's trade value is zero now.

According to this list he is now a UFA.

http://www.nhl.com/players/freelist05.html
Thank god NYR signed him thats about the only good thing they have done, the best signing this year and probably one of the best in the last couple yearsI look fowrd to watching him, I think he will win over the fans in NY just like BArnaby and Simon did, but you guys got Simon, great guy, great fighter, good player , good teammate I wish he was still in NY along with barnaby.

Old
08-12-2005, 10:48 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Aim 4588
Thank god NYR signed him thats about the only good thing they have done, the best signing this year and probably one of the best in the last couple yearsI look fowrd to watching him, I think he will win over the fans in NY just like BArnaby and Simon did, but you guys got Simon, great guy, great fighter, good player , good teammate I wish he was still in NY along with barnaby.

I'll agree its the best signing the Rangers made this season (considering we had no real grit on the team) He was a favorite of mine on the Flames and I can't wait to watch him live in the Garden.

Closed Thread