HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

WCSF: (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (5) Nashville Predators Part II

Closed Thread

Old
04-29-2011, 01:32 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
I, along with the announcers, primarily blame Kevin Klein for the goal. He was Dan Hamhuis's parter in Nashville, take him as well please.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:34 AM
pavelbure604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportix View Post
I love it how all the fanbases hate Vancouver fans but yet Vancouver gets the most hits and posts by far. Why the infatuation? Hate is usually a mask for envy. I would be envious of the Canucks if I wasn't a fan as well. Awesome team, beautiful city, and best fan base in all of sports. We don't even go into others boards but you all come to ours.....We are great.
Canucks are the Miami heat of the NBA, haters gonna hate

Old
Intoewsables

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I, along with the announcers, primarily blame Kevin Klein for the goal. He was Dan Hamhuis's parter in Nashville, take him as well please.
Another defenseman trying to steal Rome's ice-time? AV does not approve.

Old
Winnipeg Jets
Lucky #7

vCash: 1125
Quote:
I love it how all the fanbases hate Vancouver fans but yet Vancouver gets the most hits and posts by far. Why the infatuation? Hate is usually a mask for envy. I would be envious of the Canucks if I wasn't a fan as well. Awesome team, beautiful city, and best fan base in all of sports. We don't even go into others boards but you all come to ours.....We are great.
Go look at the Oilers board (playoff thread), they seem to be obsessed with the Canucks.

edit: and I'm pretty sure you're a Habs fan, creating alternate accounts to try and make certain fans look bad is kind of sad to be honest.

Old
JBIZ14

Quote:
Sportix. This is one of the reason's why your fanbase on this forum is generally disliked, don't feed the stereotypes.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
JBIZ14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF94 View Post

Fixed.
don't be so awesome. This is one of the reason's why your fanbase on this forum is generally disliked, don't feed the stereotypes.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
Aquiace
The Goggles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
Go look at the Oilers board (playoff thread), they seem to be obsessed with the Canucks.
Yeah, we've known about that for a long time. They remind us of it about every 10 seconds.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Moobles

Ignore Sportix.

Nashville will show up next game, Canucks fans who think this'll be an easy ride are just setting themselves up for Chicago-esque disappointment. Rinne is amazing, and a bit more offensive pressure and they could easily have us infuriated at not being able to put away a goal. I expect there'll be more traffic in front next game and a lot more nastiness- no way a team gets pushed around like that and doesn't come back flying.

Sedins need to start producing consistently, liked what our second and third lines were doing- much calmer pace from the Chicago series. Even at 1-0 with their goalie pulled I wasn't stressing.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:38 AM
donutz0r

I must test.

edit: AVATAR, Y U NO WORK?

Old
GodzillaDeuce

Quote:
did you just claim the Stanley Cup Playoffs boards in the name of all Canuckdom?

Old
wreckless

i am SO SICK of you computer dorks calling everything a dive.

have any of you played hockey? you actually think kesler dove on that play when he was gaining speed???

look, that youtube clip which slows the play down is NOT a real representaiton of what happend.. naturally it will look like a small tug made him fall when slowed down..

but at real speeds, the slightest change in balance can cause that exact senario to happen.

watch the clip and full speed and go play world of warcraft ya pathetic clowns.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Sportix*

Quote:

edit: and I'm pretty sure you're a Habs fan, creating alternate accounts to try and make certain fans look bad is kind of sad to be honest.
Dude I'm not a Habs fan. I despise the Habs and everything French. Ask the mods if I have multiple accounts. They can check quite easily. Go re read that thread where I said I was a Habs fan and you might understand the context it was said in. It was in jest as I was making my point in Vancouver winning the Cup because of my dream.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:39 AM
pavelbure604

Quote:
Calgarypuck is even more obsessed. They consider us their biggest rival ROFL. Canucks don't even consider them a worthy rival. Pretty one-side as Canucks absolutely dominate Calgary every time and make Kipper look like a clown with tons of highlight goals.

Old
04-29-2011, 01:41 AM
Sportix*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moobles View Post
Ignore Sportix.

Nashville will show up next game, Canucks fans who think this'll be an easy ride are just setting themselves up for Chicago-esque disappointment. Rinne is amazing, and a bit more offensive pressure and they could easily have us infuriated at not being able to put away a goal. I expect there'll be more traffic in front next game and a lot more nastiness- no way a team gets pushed around like that and doesn't come back flying.

Sedins need to start producing consistently, liked what our second and third lines were doing- much calmer pace from the Chicago series. Even at 1-0 with their goalie pulled I wasn't stressing.
Why ignore me? You think it will be a difficult series and I don't? I know hockey very well and my opinion is the Preds won't be an issue.

Closed Thread