HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Miller Signs QO

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-12-2005, 02:10 PM
  #1
joechip
Registered User
 
joechip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 3,228
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to joechip
Miller Signs QO

According to Sabresfans.com Ryan Miller has signed his QO. he's also listed on the TSN team salary page as having signed for an 'undisclosed' amount.

Just passing it along...

Ta,

joechip is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 02:44 PM
  #2
joechip
Registered User
 
joechip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 3,228
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to joechip
TSN is reporting it as well. Does that make you feel better?

Ta,

joechip is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 03:09 PM
  #3
Lapps
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 292
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Lapps
Well, we have our starting goalie signed.... er, wait, maybe our back-up..... unless he's the AHL starter.....

Good news though. Now on to our forwards!

Lapps is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 03:33 PM
  #4
Moon Man*
 
Moon Man*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Humiliation Street
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 10,804
vCash: 500
Cool. I hope when the Unholy Trinity is finally broken up, Miller is still in B-Lo.

Moon Man* is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 03:49 PM
  #5
Takeo
Registered User
 
Takeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 18,201
vCash: 500
Funny how we mind our own business posting this stuff in our own forum, yet Leaf fans post every one of their irrelevant signings in the Rumours section as if somebody else cared. Either we know our role or they're truly annoying...

Takeo is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 03:52 PM
  #6
Lapps
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 292
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Lapps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo
Funny how we mind our own business posting this stuff in our own forum, yet Leaf fans post every one of their irrelevant signings in the Rumours section as if somebody else cared. Either we know our role or they're truly annoying...
You mean you don't want to know when Roman Kukumberg is signed? Or even Mike Hoffman? Dude.... Mike freakin' Hoffman....

Lapps is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 06:18 PM
  #7
TehDoak
General Zad
 
TehDoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Boy
Cool. I hope when the Unholy Trinity is finally broken up, Miller is still in B-Lo.
If Miller is at the end of his entry level contract, he can't be sent down to Rochester or back up without clearing Waivers. If he's down to Rochester, he's staying there. Biron or Noronen is gone by the beginning of the season. Speaking of sabre fan websites....anyone remember thesabresedge.com? What a good site.

TehDoak is online now  
Old
08-12-2005, 06:28 PM
  #8
Moon Man*
 
Moon Man*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Humiliation Street
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 10,804
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoak
If Miller is at the end of his entry level contract, he can't be sent down to Rochester or back up without clearing Waivers. If he's down to Rochester, he's staying there. Biron or Noronen is gone by the beginning of the season. Speaking of sabre fan websites....anyone remember thesabresedge.com? What a good site.
I thought I recalled your name from somewhere... did you post there often? I used to lurk there two years ago...

Moon Man* is offline  
Old
08-12-2005, 06:36 PM
  #9
TehDoak
General Zad
 
TehDoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Boy
I thought I recalled your name from somewhere... did you post there often? I used to lurk there two years ago...
Posted and wrote for the site from time to time.

TehDoak is online now  
Old
08-12-2005, 07:55 PM
  #10
Endless Ike
Registered User
 
Endless Ike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 1,040
vCash: 500
thesabresedge was the best sabres site on the intraweb for sure...sometimes I go to The Internet Archive (www.archive.org) and use the wayback machine and just stare and dream at the site

Endless Ike is offline  
Old
08-13-2005, 05:42 AM
  #11
SonOfWade
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre-kai
thesabresedge was the best sabres site on the intraweb for sure...sometimes I go to The Internet Archive (www.archive.org) and use the wayback machine and just stare and dream at the site
I'd have to argue about it being the best. Have to give credit to the grand-daddy of all the fan run Sabres sites, sabresonline.com.

SonOfWade is offline  
Old
08-13-2005, 05:55 AM
  #12
SuperNintendoChalmrs
Registered User
 
SuperNintendoChalmrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 3,483
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWade
I'd have to argue about it being the best. Have to give credit to the grand-daddy of all the fan run Sabres sites, sabresonline.com.
I liked that site.



I believe it has been gone for 4 years or so.

SuperNintendoChalmrs is offline  
Old
08-13-2005, 07:13 AM
  #13
TehDoak
General Zad
 
TehDoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWade
I'd have to argue about it being the best. Have to give credit to the grand-daddy of all the fan run Sabres sites, sabresonline.com.
sabresonline and thesabresedge were the same site, essentially. Both were run by mark zamponga, I can't remember why he changed the name, but it was good times. I still remember the 'BULL S***" front page after the 99 goal.

TehDoak is online now  
Old
08-13-2005, 10:00 AM
  #14
SonOfWade
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoak
sabresonline and thesabresedge were the same site, essentially. Both were run by mark zamponga, I can't remember why he changed the name, but it was good times. I still remember the 'BULL S***" front page after the 99 goal.
I'm pretty sure that Paul Szeglowski ran sabresonline (which really started on puckplace.com/sabres). Mark Z wrote for him and helped with web design. Paul pulled the plug because he got too busy with school and work, so Mark started thesabresedge.

SonOfWade is offline  
Old
08-13-2005, 11:15 AM
  #15
TehDoak
General Zad
 
TehDoak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWade
I'm pretty sure that Paul Szeglowski ran sabresonline (which really started on puckplace.com/sabres). Mark Z wrote for him and helped with web design. Paul pulled the plug because he got too busy with school and work, so Mark started thesabresedge.

Ah, your 100% correct. I remember it now. Sabresonline was the shiznit.

TehDoak is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.