HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

David Desharnais

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
  #26
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
No. We keep him in case Gomez sucks again next year he would replace him. But I would like to acquire a more legit 4th line center as well.

I would love to re-acquire Chris Higgins on the 3rd line to replace Pouliot, Higgins is a much better player.
I'd rather get a top line winger for Pleks and a guy like Rupp for 4th center. Rupp with Moen and White would make a great 4th line and keep other teams honest when it comes to taking shots at our smaller players. Remember it's easier to be a bully if you're surrounded with other bullies. Horton started acting like a bully because of Lucic but those two would cower if a line of Rupp, Moen, and White got into their faces.

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 06:47 PM
  #27
Richiebottles
Moonemojibro
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Moon
Country: United States
Posts: 10,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Richiebottles
Quote:
Originally Posted by old scotia View Post
Nope. I'm not his son. MARK MY WORDS. sorry for that. Patrick Roy will run an NHL team. Don't you remember he turned down Colorado a couple years ago. I hope it's with the habs so you and me and all the faithful will celebrate another Stanley Cup victory. The guys a winner!
The only coaching experience he has is in the Q. If there was one person i would bring back it would be Jaques Demers. No one else.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 06:47 PM
  #28
TheBuriedHab
Registered User
 
TheBuriedHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,182
vCash: 500
Listening to the end of the year PC, adding offensive depth to the team is a big priority. I think Ideally they want him on Ellers wing next year on the third line or vice versa. Give them another offensive guy on the other wing and that could be a very good third line.

TheBuriedHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 06:49 PM
  #29
Richiebottles
Moonemojibro
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Moon
Country: United States
Posts: 10,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Richiebottles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
No. We keep him in case Gomez sucks again next year he would replace him. But I would like to acquire a more legit 4th line center as well.

I would love to re-acquire Chris Higgins on the 3rd line to replace Pouliot, Higgins is a much better player.
I was hating on him and the Idea of bringing him back but i would actually love to have him as a Pouliot Replacement. He would be a nice addition. Would not have the same role as when he originally played in Montreal.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 06:54 PM
  #30
onemorecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEraGM View Post
So I think DD is a solid player, I think this year he has shown that he can play in the NHL. That being said, I don't think it will be with Montreal. We already have Plekanec, Eller, and Gomez as centers, with LL 2-3 years away. I think DD is on the outside looking in.

I believe one of our needs is a top - 6 winger to take Kostitsyn's spot with Plek and Camm. I don't think DD on his own could get us a top 6, but what kind package including DD do you think it will take. AK does not have to be included as I realize he does not have that much value as oppose to what some people may think.

***Kostitsyn is as good as gone next year. I think management has had enough, especially JM. He is a good player, he could very well put up big numbers somewhere else but its just not working here. He will never live up to his potential in MTL, there is just too much pressure. This trade will get someone to take AK's spot.
DD is worthless in a trade ....its like us trying to get value for Carle on the farm

lets stop this DD charade ...he is a depth filler on this team and league

yes he will put up nice stats for a while then tank like he did the last 10-15 games ...these guys are dime a dozen ...shake a tree and 10 DD`S fall out

we need size and strength especially forwards who can score down low and his role on a bottom 6 makes no sense ....we need Darche.. White and others on the bottom 6

as for Kosty ....I agree I dont want him back ...he will be nothing more than 20 goal scorer with us ...his upside is done as a hab but we need to be sure that Max can replace those 20 and maybe Palushy on the farm can help us as well

at worst case at 3 mil I can live with him but not more than that

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 06:55 PM
  #31
googlymoogly
Registered User
 
googlymoogly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 8,663
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiebottles View Post
I was hating on him and the Idea of bringing him back but i would actually love to have him as a Pouliot Replacement. He would be a nice addition. Would not have the same role as when he originally played in Montreal.
I wonder if we could get a 2nd rounder for Pouliot or use him to move up in the first round to snatch Zibenijad?

googlymoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 07:07 PM
  #32
Richiebottles
Moonemojibro
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Moon
Country: United States
Posts: 10,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Richiebottles
Quote:
Originally Posted by googlymoogly View Post
I wonder if we could get a 2nd rounder for Pouliot or use him to move up in the first round to snatch Zibenijad?
I was thinking the same thing. I was Zibanijad really REALLY badly. He could be a really solid pure offensive scorer that we need in Montreal.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 07:34 PM
  #33
HCH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Wild West
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,778
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEraGM View Post
So I think DD is a solid player, I think this year he has shown that he can play in the NHL. That being said, I don't think it will be with Montreal. We already have Plekanec, Eller, and Gomez as centers, with LL 2-3 years away. I think DD is on the outside looking in.

I believe one of our needs is a top - 6 winger to take Kostitsyn's spot with Plek and Camm. I don't think DD on his own could get us a top 6, but what kind package including DD do you think it will take. AK does not have to be included as I realize he does not have that much value as oppose to what some people may think.

***Kostitsyn is as good as gone next year. I think management has had enough, especially JM. He is a good player, he could very well put up big numbers somewhere else but its just not working here. He will never live up to his potential in MTL, there is just too much pressure. This trade will get someone to take AK's spot.
What makes you think Kostitsyn is not working out in Montreal... just what aspect of his game is lacking.

As I have said before, the mob mentality has taken over as far as Kostitsyn goes and everyone just blindly accept a totally biased analysis of Kosty's contribution. There is a long list of players that should be gone before him. It begins with Gomez and ends with about two-thirds of the defensemen on the team.

You would think that management (a posters on this board) would have learned something about throwing certain players under the bus. Apparently not!

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 07:39 PM
  #34
HCH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Wild West
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,778
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman View Post
DD is worthless in a trade ....its like us trying to get value for Carle on the farm

lets stop this DD charade ...he is a depth filler on this team and league

yes he will put up nice stats for a while then tank like he did the last 10-15 games ...these guys are dime a dozen ...shake a tree and 10 DD`S fall out

we need size and strength especially forwards who can score down low and his role on a bottom 6 makes no sense ....we need Darche.. White and others on the bottom 6

as for Kosty ....I agree I dont want him back ...he will be nothing more than 20 goal scorer with us ...his upside is done as a hab but we need to be sure that Max can replace those 20 and maybe Palushy on the farm can help us as well

at worst case at 3 mil I can live with him but not more than that
I would disagree that players like DD are dime a dozen... care to name a few. As for Kostitsyn, you are probably right... he will be done as a Hab which is unfortunate because, for some reason that escapes me, people like you and others think he brings no value to the team. Again, I challenge you to provide a list of players who have contributed more for the same dollar value.

This is becoming beyond pathetic. You want size and strength yet you don't want Kostitsyn. Please make up your mind.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 07:53 PM
  #35
Marc Bergevins Suit
Realistic Hab Fan
 
Marc Bergevins Suit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,778
vCash: 500
I will agree that DD has solid hockey sense and a good pair of hands. But i find he rushes the play far too often and tries to make low percentage plays on the PP. Its just my opinion. If hes our 2nd line centre Next year we are in trouble. Scotty G cant have a worse season and i fully expect a solid bounce back year from him.

I just dont see us being anywhere near a finals berth if we have a guy like DD in our top 6. Yes i know Moen played in the top 6 a lot this year. But Patches will be with G&G this year. They only spot i would consider DD is on the 3rd line with Eller and Kostitsyn(or a UFA signing if AK is with Cam and Pleks), with some PP time. Even then id like to see someone a little grittier with Eller and AK on that 3rd line.

I find that hes not quite good enough to be a top 6 player and not strong enough to be a bottom 6 player.

Id compare him to a P.A. Parenteau...could put up points on a very weak team where he gets a lot of PP time and top 6 minutes. But these arent guys youre gonna go far with if youre a top 12 team.

Marc Bergevins Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 08:10 PM
  #36
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEraGM View Post
If you would have read what I wrote, you would see that I aggree with you on the fact that DD is not enough for a top 6 forward. He was tried on the wing, and so far it does not look like it will work.
I read what you wrote. Perhaps instead of the generic "if you read what I wrote" line, you'd pay attention. Desharnais is not an asset that can be moved for a top-6 forward. In other words, he'd be an add-in, and barely worth a mention in such trade talks. It'd be like saying: "what do you guys think of dealing a 4th rounder for a top-6 forward? Obviously, the 4th rounder isn't enough, but we can add to it."

Mike8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 08:15 PM
  #37
nyhabsfan
Waiting for #25.....
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Connecticut
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,518
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
No. We keep him in case Gomez sucks again next year he would replace him. But I would like to acquire a more legit 4th line center as well.

I would love to re-acquire Chris Higgins on the 3rd line to replace Pouliot, Higgins is a much better player.
I agree Higgins would be great with Eller

nyhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 08:27 PM
  #38
nyhabsfan
Waiting for #25.....
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Connecticut
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,518
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
What makes you think Kostitsyn is not working out in Montreal... just what aspect of his game is lacking!
Not that I want to turn this thread to a Kostitsyn bashing thread, but you must be joking if you cant see what is wrong with his game, the question should be what is RIGHT with his game!

Here is the short list... by no means complete.

1. little or no hockey sense... very poor anticipation for a top six forward.
2. The worst player I have seen on receiving a pass in years.
3. No intensity... He looks the same in a pre-season game as he did in game 7.
4. No acceleration... No third gear.... None... Zippo!
5. loses puck battles with amazing regularity.
6. Defensive liability on the half walk getting the puck out of his own end.
7. No consistency, looks good for one game disappears for the next four or five.


He is an RFA, look for his to be traded or at the very best take a pay cut.

You don't win with guys like this on your team, Period.

nyhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 08:42 PM
  #39
Richiebottles
Moonemojibro
 
Richiebottles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Moon
Country: United States
Posts: 10,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Richiebottles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyhabsfan View Post
Not that I want to turn this thread to a Kostitsyn bashing thread, but you must be joking if you cant see what is wrong with his game, the question should be what is RIGHT with his game!

Here is the short list... by no means complete.

1. little or no hockey sense... very poor anticipation for a top six forward.
2. The worst player I have seen on receiving a pass in years.
3. No intensity... He looks the same in a pre-season game as he did in game 7.
4. No acceleration... No third gear.... None... Zippo!
5. loses puck battles with amazing regularity.
6. Defensive liability on the half walk getting the puck out of his own end.
7. No consistency, looks good for one game disappears for the next four or five.


He is an RFA, look for his to be traded or at the very best take a pay cut.

You don't win with guys like this on your team, Period.
This is kinda a ridiculous reply. He is good on a 3rd offensive like like with Eller for example. Yes his lack of consistency is frustrating but when he is on his game he is good. Plus he never put up big points to get big money. I like what he offers for 3 million.

He might just be a late bloomer. I don't want to trade him and see him put up points like his brother did in Nashville.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 10:27 PM
  #40
BigHabs
#11
 
BigHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,086
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyhabsfan View Post
I agree Higgins would be great with Eller
My name is Habs Hotel and I approve this message.

Higgins was my favorite player when he was here, even when he left he was still my favorite, he has fell off a bit, but looks like he is getting his touch back in Vancouver. He always played gritty and had a good scoring touch. I say bring him back to Montreal.

He could possible get a boost playing on a line with Eller.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
  #41
Marc Bergevins Suit
Realistic Hab Fan
 
Marc Bergevins Suit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,778
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Hotel View Post
My name is Habs Hotel and I approve this message.

Higgins was my favorite player when he was here, even when he left he was still my favorite, he has fell off a bit, but looks like he is getting his touch back in Vancouver. He always played gritty and had a good scoring touch. I say bring him back to Montreal.

He could possible get a boost playing on a line with Eller.
Higgins-Eller-Kostitsyn would be an incredible 3rd line. Higgy and Eller are defensively responsible and they have size speed and skill. Always had a soft spot for Higgins and would welcome him back anytime. Hes a hard worker, great skater and seems like a good person.

Marc Bergevins Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 11:37 PM
  #42
Forsead
Registered User
 
Forsead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Québec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,252
vCash: 500
I don't expect alot of change for next year at forward position I would like to see more size, grit and physical players at the forward position but my gut feeling is saying that we will not see alot of change.

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Cole/Glencross/Laich/Upshall
Pacioretty-Gomez-Gionta
Desharnais-Eller-Kostitsyn/Pouliot
Pyatt-White-Moen
Darche

I could see however a choice between Pouliot and Kostitsyn to be made. And a signing of a good complimentary gritty/physical productive player.

Desharnais and Eller could be in either the third line center position, but I think that seeing that Desharnais had good succes in the PO at wings when try and Eller has a center I could see them start like this at first place.

There is alot of chance we will see this kind of forward group (not alot of change and Desharnais has a winger). Perhaps it will have some trouble at faceoff tho so there is also perhaps the need to resign a guy like Halpern.

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2011, 11:54 PM
  #43
Belso
Registered User
 
Belso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
I'd rather trade Gomez(if possible) and go:

Plekanec
Eller/DD
DD/Eller

Even if they aren't in their prime.
My thoughts exactly...

Belso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 12:10 AM
  #44
BigHabs
#11
 
BigHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,086
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post
I don't expect alot of change for next year at forward position I would like to see more size, grit and physical players at the forward position but my gut feeling is saying that we will not see alot of change.

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Cole/Glencross/Laich/Upshall
Pacioretty-Gomez-Gionta
Desharnais-Eller-Kostitsyn/Pouliot
Pyatt-White-Moen
Darche

I could see however a choice between Pouliot and Kostitsyn to be made. And a signing of a good complimentary gritty/physical productive player.

Desharnais and Eller could be in either the third line center position, but I think that seeing that Desharnais had good succes in the PO at wings when try and Eller has a center I could see them start like this at first place.

There is alot of chance we will see this kind of forward group (not alot of change and Desharnais has a winger). Perhaps it will have some trouble at faceoff tho so there is also perhaps the need to resign a guy like Halpern.
They got 25mill or more to work with this offseason. I can't see them spending all of it on defense.

They will likely go out and get size. I think these would be ideal pickups for next season:

Rupp - 1m
Higgins - 1.5m
Glencross - 2.5m
Pitkanen - 4.5m

Re-sign

Kostitsyn - 3m
Gorges - 2.2m
Gill - 1.5m
Weber - 750k
Pacioretty - 1.25m
Markov - 5m
White - 675k
Desharnais - 750k
Auld - 1m

CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Max Pacioretty ($1.250m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Curtis Glencross ($2.500m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Chris Higgins ($1.500m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) / Michael Rupp ($1.000m) / Ryan White ($0.650m)
/ / David Desharnais ($0.750m)

DEFENSEMEN
Hal Gill ($1.500m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Andrei Markov ($5.000m) / Joni Pitkanen ($4.500m)
Josh Gorges ($2.200m) / Yannick Weber ($0.750m)
Jaroslav Spacek ($3.833m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Alex Auld ($1.000m)

BUYOUTS: Georges Laraque ($0.500m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $62,400,000; CAP PAYROLL: $59,936,309; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $2,463,691

This is with a estimated 62.4mill which they think it will be at or around for next season.


Last edited by BigHabs: 05-02-2011 at 12:16 AM.
BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 12:55 AM
  #45
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score
 
Madam Kadri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maryland native
Country: United States
Posts: 7,217
vCash: 500
Yet another Gomez hugger who can't realize that Gomez shouldn't be treated like God Almighty. We need competition desperately at #2 center, and Gomez should be the one on the outside looking in BASED ON HIS ASS PERFORMANCE last season. lol 7 goals? Gregory Campbell had THIRTEEN.

Oh, an did DD look out of place on the wing? He played his DAMN FINEST game yet before he got injured. You know why Gomez is more "durable"? It's because he's a ***** perimeter player.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 03:59 AM
  #46
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,324
vCash: 500
Hey OP.. do you want an infraction?

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 04:01 AM
  #47
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,324
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Hotel View Post
My name is Habs Hotel and I approve this message.

Higgins was my favorite player when he was here, even when he left he was still my favorite, he has fell off a bit, but looks like he is getting his touch back in Vancouver. He always played gritty and had a good scoring touch. I say bring him back to Montreal.

He could possible get a boost playing on a line with Eller.
I like Higgins, but Eller is no Kesler.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 07:12 AM
  #48
beowulf
Not a nice guy.
 
beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 38,618
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to beowulf
I really don't see Deharnais being moved at this point. He is young, cheap and shown to be overall effective even if he is far from what he could be.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 07:49 AM
  #49
Mats NAslund
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,170
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEraGM View Post
So I think DD is a solid player, I think this year he has shown that he can play in the NHL. That being said, I don't think it will be with Montreal. We already have Plekanec, Eller, and Gomez as centers, with LL 2-3 years away. I think DD is on the outside looking in.

I believe one of our needs is a top - 6 winger to take Kostitsyn's spot with Plek and Camm. I don't think DD on his own could get us a top 6, but what kind package including DD do you think it will take. AK does not have to be included as I realize he does not have that much value as oppose to what some people may think.

***Kostitsyn is as good as gone next year. I think management has had enough, especially JM. He is a good player, he could very well put up big numbers somewhere else but its just not working here. He will never live up to his potential in MTL, there is just too much pressure. This trade will get someone to take AK's spot.




Ya lets throw yet another talented young player away! Jesus Christ, when will it end.

S. kostitsyn, M. Ribeiro, M. Grabovski anyone like to have those guys back on the team?

Ever think that maybe the problem was management and coaching not giving young talented players the chance to develop on the top two lines. Heck if Pacioretty hadn't challenged management he would have been called up to play third or forth line minutes!

Montreal needs to learn that Talented YOUNG players need to play top line minutes not checking roles!

Mats NAslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2011, 09:20 AM
  #50
onemorecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
I would disagree that players like DD are dime a dozen... care to name a few. As for Kostitsyn, you are probably right... he will be done as a Hab which is unfortunate because, for some reason that escapes me, people like you and others think he brings no value to the team. Again, I challenge you to provide a list of players who have contributed more for the same dollar value.

This is becoming beyond pathetic. You want size and strength yet you don't want Kostitsyn. Please make up your mind.
I said at worst case I will take back Kosty at 3 mil no more

we cant have these Lupul...Kosty types on your team at 4 mil range this is how your cap gets killed

back to DD there are a ton of examples

Dawes ....Gerbe ( and Gerbe is better) ....Tim Stapleton ( career minor leageur )

Zuccarelo....Corey Locke....Ryan Shannon....Chris Connor... etc....etc....

Brad Marchand is tough as nails and pound for pound as tough as anyone and plays nasty ...if DD were him I can live with him as a small player

again I have nothing against him or anyone on the above list ...its all about fit

and given our lack of size bro he fills no need on my team and other than a pp specialist he cant help us

Time to move on DD

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.