HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.

Mark Stockdale?

Closed Thread

Old
08-14-2005, 11:15 AM
GBGamblersFan

vCash: 500
Mark Stockdale?

So? Does anybody have anything on the Green Bay Gamblers second leading scorer from last season, like, say, info/reviews on him/his playing style, etc...? There really isn't much about him online except that he has a scholarship to Western Michigan for '06. I think that he's a good player who went kind of unknown last year, you know, with playing on the same line as Blake Wheeler (who, imo, was very overrated) and all. Just curious if anybody else had anything to say about him at all, good or bad. Thanks.

Last edited by GBGamblersFan: 08-14-2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old
08-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Joe d

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBGamblersFan
So? Does anybody have anything on the Green Bay Gamblers second leading scorer from last season, like, say, info/reviews on him/his playing style, etc...? There really isn't much about him online except that he has a scholarship to Western Michigan for '06. I think that he's a good player who went kind of unknown last year, you know, with playing on the same line as Blake Wheeler (who, imo, was very overrated) and all. Just curious if anybody else had anything to say about him at all, good or bad. Thanks.
Stockdale is a fine player who should have a breakout season this year in GB. Wheeler is far from over rated. He just lead the USA team (tied) for goals scored in the WJ evaluation camp. Wheeler came to GB as a 17 year old kid and left as a 18 year old, 6'4 215 man.

Old
08-14-2005, 05:56 PM
GBGamblersFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe d
Stockdale is a fine player who should have a breakout season this year in GB. Wheeler is far from over rated. He just lead the USA team (tied) for goals scored in the WJ evaluation camp. Wheeler came to GB as a 17 year old kid and left as a 18 year old, 6'4 215 man.
Thanks alot for the reply on Stockdale...

Okay...I agree that Wheeler is talented, I just don't believe that he played to the best of his ability last season for the hype that accompanied him, but perhaps he gained some experience in Green Bay and is now taking the lessons he learned here and applied that new knowledge to his performance with team USA.

But anyways...I don't want to make this thread into a another debate over Wheeler (I've read just one too many of those in the past) ...in fact, it probably would have been best had I not mentioned his name at all. So, and I do mean this in the nicest possible way, could we please stay on the topic at hand, that being Stockdale? Thank you.

By the way, if there is anybody out there who has actually seen Stockdale play, besides myself, whether in Green Bay or elsewhere, comments/opinions on his style of playing would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by GBGamblersFan: 08-14-2005 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread