HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Brad Richards news thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-06-2011, 03:25 AM
  #926
Panfork
Pacioretty Hater
 
Panfork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
I don't see many people talking about what Richards said on NHL Live, but his comments didn't sit well with me in terms of our chances of getting him. Just by his comments alone, I would speculate his #1 option right now is Tampa. It seems like he really, really just wants to win. And I could see him taking a significant pay cut to go back there and build on their playoff success from this year. He never really wanted to leave, his buddies are there, and they're in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Obviously all speculation, but even though he was in NY, I feel worse about our chances after that visit.
Maybe, but I'm not so sure about Tampa adding another $7M Center. Lecav is signed for $7.7M forever, and Stamkos is definitely going to get somewhere around $7M this summer. Richards will get $7M in free agency as well. Tampa needs wings, defense, and a goalie more than they do a center.

Malone - Stamkos - St. Louis
Purcell - Richards - Downie
Bergenheim - Lecav - ?
? - Moore - ?

Hedman - Kubina
Ohlund - Brewer
Clark - ?

I know they can just flip Stammer/Lecav/Richards onto the wing, but still. Richards seems kind of redundant in Tampa. I think they rather get another goal scorer instead of a playmaker.

Panfork is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 09:16 AM
  #927
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride
 
NY Lito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 935
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panfork View Post
Maybe, but I'm not so sure about Tampa adding another $7M Center. Lecav is signed for $7.7M forever, and Stamkos is definitely going to get somewhere around $7M this summer. Richards will get $7M in free agency as well. Tampa needs wings, defense, and a goalie more than they do a center.

Malone - Stamkos - St. Louis
Purcell - Richards - Downie
Bergenheim - Lecav - ?
? - Moore - ?

Hedman - Kubina
Ohlund - Brewer
Clark - ?

I know they can just flip Stammer/Lecav/Richards onto the wing, but still. Richards seems kind of redundant in Tampa. I think they rather get another goal scorer instead of a playmaker.
My whole point was is I could see him going there for under 7, maybe even 6. And he undoubtedly we be put in their top 6 on someones wing (Stammer's?). His whole talking point is "how it's been too long since he's contended, thought he would of had more cracks at the Cup already." That combined with the fact he never wanted to leave Tampa and they're in the conference finals doesn't bode well for our chances IMO.

NY Lito is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 09:30 AM
  #928
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,193
vCash: 500
There is zero possibility he signs in Tampa Bay. There's a salary cap. Tampa is already pushing the cap as is, and they need to extend Stamkos.

Not happening.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 09:47 AM
  #929
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke
 
Barbara Underhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montana
Country: United States
Posts: 13,123
vCash: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
There is zero possibility he signs in Tampa Bay. There's a salary cap. Tampa is already pushing the cap as is, and they need to extend Stamkos.

Not happening.
Pushing the cap? Really with 9M in cap space right now I think they are well within the safe zone. They could sign Richards and extend Stamkos but it depends on what other sacrifices they want to make.

Not to mention they could easily trade Malone and his 4.5m cap hit.


Last edited by Barbara Underhill: 05-06-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Barbara Underhill is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 10:15 AM
  #930
OverTheCap
Registered User
 
OverTheCap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,624
vCash: 500
I could see Richards being interested in Tampa, but I'm not sure the interest will be mutual. Their most pressing need for Tampa next season will be goaltending and I think they'd be more inclined to be in the hunt for Vokoun/Bryzgalov as opposed to the Richards sweepstakes. They also need to find some sort of replacement for Eric Brewer who has been playing real well for them and is hitting free agency.

OverTheCap is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 11:03 AM
  #931
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride
 
NY Lito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 935
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
There is zero possibility he signs in Tampa Bay. There's a salary cap. Tampa is already pushing the cap as is, and they need to extend Stamkos.

Not happening.
Oh ok I feel much better now. Because there's "zero possibility" he signs there. Also I had no idea there was a salary cap. When did that happen?

Of course there's a real possibility he signs there. They can fit him in, and like I said, I think he would go there for the hometown discount.

NY Lito is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
  #932
Puckface NYR*
R.I.P. Boogyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 8,167
vCash: 500
I really believe it will be Dallas or New York.

Puckface NYR* is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 02:29 PM
  #933
PromNite
Armed Android
 
PromNite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,750
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PromNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface NYR View Post
I really believe it will be Dallas or New York.
More likely Tampa or NY. But NY makes more sense unless Brad takes a serious, serious discount in Tampa.

__________________


Adam Tensta's from the 163
PromNite is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
  #934
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,020
vCash: 500
I think it's Dallas or New York as well.

To me it's clear Richards would prefer to stay in Dallas (if ownership worked itself out), but then he would choose the Rangers (for the much talked about reasons).

I really don't see TB as a good fit for him. Sure they have some cap space but are they really going to have 3 7+ million dollar centers with other glaring needs (i.e. goalie) to fill.

I just don't see TB, as much as Brad probably would like to go back, as being a player for him.

__________________
New York RKY is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:09 PM
  #935
ecemleafs
Registered User
 
ecemleafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 10,179
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Rebecca Black View Post
I think it's Dallas or New York as well.

To me it's clear Richards would prefer to stay in Dallas (if ownership worked itself out), but then he would choose the Rangers (for the much talked about reasons).

I really don't see TB as a good fit for him. Sure they have some cap space but are they really going to have 3 7+ million dollar centers with other glaring needs (i.e. goalie) to fill.

I just don't see TB, as much as Brad probably would like to go back, as being a player for him.
he'd play LW on Lecavalier's line if he signed with them.

ecemleafs is online now  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
  #936
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
he'd play LW on Lecavalier's line if he signed with them.
I don't buy him wanting to do that.

But again, that's not the real issue: the main issue is TB has more glaring issues than to worry about adding more scoring.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:13 PM
  #937
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
I'm as big a critic of this team as there is here, probably, but people are underestimating the impact that Richards would have on this club. The hole is glaring. He is precisely what this team needs short of a Crosby, Datsyuk, Kopitar, etc.

The Rangers can make noise in the East with Richards and the club of next season (assuming they don't make an stupid moves this summer, for once).

He wants to play for a winner. Johnny Cakes can convince him that Rangers + Richards = at least the second round of the playoffs, and possibly further.

Gaborik will be much better if he's healthy. If he isn't, eventually you trade him. You have to see if it works, at least.

Dubinsky-Richards-Gaborik
Prospal-Anisimov-Callahan
Hagelin-Stepan-Zuccarello
Fedotenko-Boyle-Prust

Staal-Girardi
McDonagh-Sauer
Valentenko-TBD

Lundqvist
Biron

That is two solid lines you can roll out with a very interesting third line, possibly. If not, you have options to mix it up like call-ups or maybe even trades. Impressive blueline, too. Valentenko is going to be surprise a lot of people. Callahan and Lundqvist are born winners that carry this team on their shoulders just waiting for a talent like Richards to come along, and Tortorella will explain that to Richards.

Richards will want to come here.

EDIT: and dare I say, may even be made to see how beneficial taking a discount might be.

NYR Sting is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:15 PM
  #938
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,020
vCash: 500
Good breakdown but while I would be satisfied with Richards we need to find a way to get another LW and hopefully a Off D-man as well.

But you are absolutely right, Richards fills a huge need and is as perfect a fit as any free agent in a while for this team.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:29 PM
  #939
azrok22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting36e View Post
I'm as big a critic of this team as there is here, probably, but people are underestimating the impact that Richards would have on this club. The hole is glaring. He is precisely what this team needs short of a Crosby, Datsyuk, Kopitar, etc.

The Rangers can make noise in the East with Richards and the club of next season (assuming they don't make an stupid moves this summer, for once).

He wants to play for a winner. Johnny Cakes can convince him that Rangers + Richards = at least the second round of the playoffs, and possibly further.

Gaborik will be much better if he's healthy. If he isn't, eventually you trade him. You have to see if it works, at least.

Dubinsky-Richards-Gaborik
Prospal-Anisimov-Callahan
Hagelin-Stepan-Zuccarello
Fedotenko-Boyle-Prust

Staal-Girardi
McDonagh-Sauer
Valentenko-TBD

Lundqvist
Biron

That is two solid lines you can roll out with a very interesting third line, possibly. If not, you have options to mix it up like call-ups or maybe even trades. Impressive blueline, too. Valentenko is going to be surprise a lot of people. Callahan and Lundqvist are born winners that carry this team on their shoulders just waiting for a talent like Richards to come along, and Tortorella will explain that to Richards.

Richards will want to come here.

EDIT: and dare I say, may even be made to see how beneficial taking a discount might be.
In the short term, I think a legitimate argument could be made that Richards would fit this team better than a Kopitar, etc. Richards doesn't only fill the #1 center hole, but also is one of the league's best PP QBs.

Not only would Richards fill this team's #1 hole (either #1C or PP QB, depending on individual assessments) he would also fill the team's #2 hole (whichever isn't picked as #1 hole). I don't think a plausible argument could be made that any of our other holes (ie: crease clearer) comes close to our need for a #1C and PP QB. Richards is a #1C and a PP QB and kills two birds with one stone.

Kopitar, Stastny, etc. may be younger . . . taking age into account, some might even be better #1 centers than Richards . . . but neither fills the gaping PP QB hole on this team.

EDIT: Regarding your proposed lineup, while I think Hagelin will challenge for a spot at camp, I wouldn't be comfortable penciling him in for the #3 LW spot. Instead, I replace him with Fedotenko and keep Avery to play LW with Boyle and Prust. While Fedotenko was great with Boyle and Prust early in the season, Avery - Boyle - Prust ended the season playing great hockey.

Same issue with penciling in Valentenko. While he may win the spot, I'd like at least one of Eminger or Gilroy back for our third pairing (preferably Eminger, but I think it's going to be Gilroy. Actually, I'd bring both Eminger and Gilroy -- with one of the two serving as 7th dman if Valentenko or Del Zotto (who shouldn't be written off yet) wins out a spot.

azrok22 is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:33 PM
  #940
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrok22 View Post
In the short term, I think a legitimate argument could be made that Richards would fit this team better than a Kopitar, etc. Richards doesn't only fill the #1 center hole, but also is one of the league's best PP QBs.

Not only would Richards fill this team's #1 hole (either #1C or PP QB, depending on individual assessments) he would also fill the team's #2 hole (whichever isn't picked as #1 hole). I don't think a plausible argument could be made that any of our other holes (ie: crease clearer) comes close to our need for a #1C and PP QB. Richards is a #1C and a PP QB and kills two birds with one stone.

Kopitar, Stastny, etc. may be younger . . . taking age into account, some might even be better #1 centers than Richards . . . but neither fills the gaping PP QB hole on this team.
All true.

But it's usually better to think in the long-term. I love Richards, and if he was in his prime, I'd take him over Kopitar. But he isn't, and if Kopitar, who is just an example here, was somehow available, I'd definitely take him over Richards. He's just about to enter his prime. Richards is approaching the final stages of his. Doesn't mean he's going to stink. He'll still be very good when he's older.

NYR Sting is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:36 PM
  #941
azrok22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting36e View Post
All true.

But it's usually better to think in the long-term. I love Richards, and if he was in his prime, I'd take him over Kopitar. But he isn't, and if Kopitar, who is just an example here, was somehow available, I'd definitely take him over Richards. He's just about to enter his prime. Richards is approaching the final stages of his. Doesn't mean he's going to stink. He'll still be very good when he's older.
Well it's moot point, because there's no chance that Kopitar is available.

Paul Stastny might be available, but then you're looking at giving up Staal/Dubinsky/Callahan ++. Richards may be 31 to start next year, but there's no reason to think he doesn't have at least 3-4 great years left. I don't consider that short term.

azrok22 is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:41 PM
  #942
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrok22 View Post
Well it's moot point, because there's no chance that Kopitar is available.

Paul Stastny might be available, but then you're looking at giving up Staal/Dubinsky/Callahan ++. Richards may be 31 to start next year, but there's no reason to think he doesn't have at least 3-4 great years left. I don't consider that short term.
Yea I definitely would rather sign Richards and only give up the cash then have to fork out the prospects to try and trade for a number one center (even if the potential trade target is younger/better).

New York RKY is offline  
Old
05-06-2011, 04:48 PM
  #943
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
Trade? Oh, no. I wouldn't trade for them.

NYR Sting is offline  
Old
05-07-2011, 05:39 AM
  #944
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller
 
RangerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 31,851
vCash: 500
This is from Mike Heika who has the reliable Stars sources

Quote:
The Dallas Stars will not be transferred to a new owner until late June at the earliest, according to two sources close to the negotiations.

While Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi is in an exclusive negotiating window and could have a signed purchase agreement with an offer that exceeds $250 million within two weeks, the process of an organized bankruptcy hearing would force a window of 30-60 days to allow other bidders to try to exceed Gaglardi's offer, the sources said.

That means while an official hearing might last only three days, Gaglardi would not be able to become the owner and authorize moves until late June. That window also goes for anyone who might try to outbid Gaglardi before the team goes to a prepackaged bankruptcy hearing or during the hearing, the sources said.
Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/05...#ixzz1Lf5vETsH

RangerBoy is offline  
Old
05-07-2011, 08:37 AM
  #945
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 18,751
vCash: 500
i still can't fathom how TB is a legitimate location besides it being his old team. They have a great forward group. They're going to need defense and possibly a goalie with Roloson at such an age- he's playing his best in the PO's, but he was much more average in the regular season.

The fact is the Stevie Y everyone has been hailing as a great GM would be stupid to sign another 6 million dollar+ forward.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
05-07-2011, 10:13 AM
  #946
Ke11y96
Registered User
 
Ke11y96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 468
vCash: 500
Clearly Tampa doesn't need offense, and I don't expect Richards to sign cheap enough to play in Tampa. From what i've understood he wants to know he'll be in one place for probably the next 5-7 years. He may love Tampa but this isn't a guy chasing a cup, he's won that and the conn smythe. I mean people may think its possible for him to pull a Hossa ala sign with cup contender like Tampa, but it just doesn't seem like that'd happen. Don't get me wrong he still wants more Stanley Cups but he won't go sign with Detroit, Tampa, Washington, and San Jose's of the league and crumple their cap.

Bottom line and clearly Richards knows the following:
- We have his favorite coach of all time. So systems, ice time, understanding his abilities is all here.
- We have a top 3 goaltender in the entire NHL.
- We need what he is, a top flight play making center & power play QB.
- We have the youth and depth to be a very solid team once we solidify that top line.

I'm not saying other teams like say Buffalo don't match up quite as well either, but our ace in the hole is Torts. I know it's primarily been horrible but in regards to signing Richards its rather key is that we don't necessarily have a stubborn GM in Sather who if it comes down to say Buffalo or NY and Buffalo will only go 5 years with a NTC, I can easily see Sather do 7 years and a NMC. So given the efforts NY goes for free agents, door arrivals with Jersey's and Dvd's ect..I think Richards signs in NY because they'll do whatever it takes on an open market to get him.

Ke11y96 is offline  
Old
05-09-2011, 05:16 AM
  #947
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,561
vCash: 500
This Brad Richards-situation is a classic HF drama. Some would love him. Some say he is as safe as they come (for a UFA). Some are really scared of him. Some do not want him at all.

This is my take on getting him.

If we sign Brad Richards, I think we will get this guy (from the 06/07 season to present):
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=21469

That's a player that have made 6m per, and while not standing out, while not carrying his team, still de facto have delivered for his team on a steady basis. I think that's what the expectations on Richards gotta be. We are not getting a top 5 center or a top 10 forward. But we are getting someone who will deliver on a steady basis. Be a important part of the team.

What would you pay to be willing to get, not him per se, but a player who could deliver to us what that player have delivered to his team the last 4-5 years? I think that's what it comes down too. That player got 6m per, and while at times struggling to live up to that pay -- still could deliver. But imagine if he instead of getting 6m per, got like 8m per? He would have been mentioned in like -- litterary -- 1000 of articles as a horrible signing, horrible contract and what not. Its naive to not expect that to be a factor on the bottom line. You need to only get players who reasonably can live up to what they are making.

So, if we can get BR for like 6.5m per, not many cents more then that -- I would be in favor of getting him. He could score 65 pts, he could score 85 pts, it depends on the rest of the team and his teammates. He will deliver on the PP, and if he makes like 6.5m per, and still can't carry this team, or go head to head against a Malkin or whatever, nobody would really hang him. He wouldn't risk the Gomez/Drury-dilemma. If we have to pay 7.5m per, or more, then we risk disaster. Because while everyone know its not reasonable, people would demand that he carry the team. That he delivers from day 1 et c. I mean, we all know how it works. He will face what everyone else is facing, and unless factors beyond his controll works in his favor, he will not be able to deliver up to expectations like that...


Last edited by Ola: 05-09-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Ola is offline  
Old
05-09-2011, 10:42 AM
  #948
GAGLine
Registered User
 
GAGLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,174
vCash: 500
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/co...icle414745.ece

Quote:
Unless the Sabres come up with an incredible sales pitch, they're not likely to sign center Brad Richards. Look for him to land with the Rangers and be reunited with John Tortorella, his coach in Tampa Bay when it won the Stanley Cup. The Rangers might buy out Chris Drury to open up cap space.
Doesn't sound like Buffalo will be players, but Pegula has said he's willing to spend money and they'll have the cap space.

GAGLine is offline  
Old
05-09-2011, 10:57 AM
  #949
New York RKY
Moderator
Let's Go Rangers!
 
New York RKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dirty Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/co...icle414745.ece



Doesn't sound like Buffalo will be players, but Pegula has said he's willing to spend money and they'll have the cap space.
Thanks for the update man.

I never really saw buffalo as a potential destination for him though.

New York RKY is offline  
Old
05-09-2011, 12:12 PM
  #950
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
This Brad Richards-situation is a classic HF drama. Some would love him. Some say he is as safe as they come (for a UFA). Some are really scared of him. Some do not want him at all.

This is my take on getting him.

If we sign Brad Richards, I think we will get this guy (from the 06/07 season to present):
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=21469

That's a player that have made 6m per, and while not standing out, while not carrying his team, still de facto have delivered for his team on a steady basis. I think that's what the expectations on Richards gotta be. We are not getting a top 5 center or a top 10 forward. But we are getting someone who will deliver on a steady basis. Be a important part of the team.

What would you pay to be willing to get, not him per se, but a player who could deliver to us what that player have delivered to his team the last 4-5 years? I think that's what it comes down too. That player got 6m per, and while at times struggling to live up to that pay -- still could deliver. But imagine if he instead of getting 6m per, got like 8m per? He would have been mentioned in like -- litterary -- 1000 of articles as a horrible signing, horrible contract and what not. Its naive to not expect that to be a factor on the bottom line. You need to only get players who reasonably can live up to what they are making.

So, if we can get BR for like 6.5m per, not many cents more then that -- I would be in favor of getting him. He could score 65 pts, he could score 85 pts, it depends on the rest of the team and his teammates. He will deliver on the PP, and if he makes like 6.5m per, and still can't carry this team, or go head to head against a Malkin or whatever, nobody would really hang him. He wouldn't risk the Gomez/Drury-dilemma. If we have to pay 7.5m per, or more, then we risk disaster. Because while everyone know its not reasonable, people would demand that he carry the team. That he delivers from day 1 et c. I mean, we all know how it works. He will face what everyone else is facing, and unless factors beyond his controll works in his favor, he will not be able to deliver up to expectations like that...
Im not sure why you want to compare a Center to a LW....id rather just look at Richards himself. Over the past 6 seasons Richards LOWEST Points per 82 games played was 69 points. His lowest number would have him at 11th in the NHL this season (again, over 82 games played). so barring injury, even at his worst statistical season, he'd be a top 10ish center.

the Average number for that time span is 78 points per 82 GP...which puts him as a top 3 center. and his peak was 93 Points per 82 games which puts him as a 2 center. Again, this is in part due to Crosby being injured, as well as Malkin, and im sure some other great centers were injured as well, still though, his low, high, and mean points to him being a top 10 player no matter how you slice it. his worst numbers occurred 4 seasons ago so its not like hes showing a steady decline.

Inferno is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.