HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

To everyone here that is going to the game tomorrow

Old
05-12-2011, 01:31 AM
NoBS

vCash: 500
I'll be there and my voice won't last. I promise. This is going to be epic one way or another.

NoBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 01:48 AM
CJL182

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiNiemi View Post
I hope the crowd is way louder (For the entire game) than it was during that epic 5 on 1 pk against Edmonton in 2006. Get historically loud!
I only started going to games in '04, but that is still the loudest moment I've been a part of.

CJL182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Derick*

Send a message via MSN to Derick*
Remember not to quiet down even if the Sharks go down... we all remember Game Three against LA. Stay in it. Never give up, never retreat. This the year we make history.

Derick* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Franchise13

Staff and I all started early today to make sure we get to the game nice and early (or at least on time, depending on traffic.) Hoping to be celebrating with the friends, coworkers and family that will be after the game somewhere awesome tonight.

Franchise13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 09:33 AM
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!

vCash: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharksLuv View Post
I'm in a season ticket plan with three others and thankfully it's my turn. I had no intention of getting rid of these. I figure I'll go home elated with my vocal cords raw or I'll get a chance to roundly boo the boys if they give the game away. There will be some sense of satisfaction either way.

Hey, I'm 9-0 this season since January, so the Sharks want me in the stands!

If the Sharks are in the game, we will be too. If there's a lack of effort however and they are getting dominated however, it's natural for the Tank to go quiet. Call it nerves.

Go Sharks!
I was gonna say 9-0?! When you go. Then where were you Sunday?

then I re-read oh you are in a plan with 3 others. Nevermind. Well then it better work my friend!

Even if the people around you are crazy old tell them not to sit down no matter what!!!!

Maybe a Cleveland Indians chant is needed. Like Saaaannnnnnnn Joossssssseeee, Saaaaaannnnnnnnn Jooooooossssssseeeeeee!

Something different to light the fire!

HOOCH2173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 09:42 AM
one2gamble

I dont even want to go, that place will feel like a stressed filled college final.

The Sharks have to come out strong and score first. They are going to have to start well on their own. The crowd can keep them there but they are going to have to reach down and show everyone they can do this.

one2gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Fistfullofbeer
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
I hope that playing in the Tank and most likely getting Clowe back will give us enough energy to offset the Wings momentum. The Wings got to be feeling tired and gassed by now.

We need a quick start and you guys (ones going to the game) can definitely help with that.

Fistfullofbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 10:14 AM
ramstoria

I'll have to yell from home because I don't have a ticket. It's going to be a tense night at my house.

Side note, if anyone wants to take me I promise to yell so loud that the people in our section give us weird looks.

ramstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 10:21 AM

vCash: 50
Thanks to my boss, I am outta San Fran at noon and heading to The Tank! It will be loud. It will be full of stress. Hopefully, I can chew on a towel tonight like Jerry Tarkanian and not a pom-pom cuz that would be gross.

HOWWWWW-ARRRRRRRD

209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Improvise
Old School

Send a message via AIM to Improvise
I will be there in full force, and as always, the loudest fan in my section.

The arena can get loud when everyone cheers, but sadly the Tank is not what it used to be, that's for sure. The Sharks need to bring it and the crowd will follow.

Either way, should be a blast. Definitely gonna take a few bong rips to calm down before I go even though that will just make me even more nervous once the game starts.

Improvise is offline   Reply With Quote