HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

Good luck in the finals!

Old
05-12-2011, 10:56 PM
hyduK

vCash: 500
Good luck in the finals!

Good series. Not the outcome I wanted, but definitely a thrill ride. Would have liked to see how it would have played out without the injuries, but oh well. At least the refs didn't impede much, and there weren't too many fluke goals.

Thornton is no longer a choker in my books, Marleau still is...that goal changes nothing. Couture is a beast, he's gonna (already is) be something special. Niemi was solid throughout.

Anyway, good luck in the WCF, please beat Vancouver.

Now I'll go drink myself to sleep, see ya next season .

hyduK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:10 PM
sjshrky27

Wings always bring it. No matter what. Game could have gone either way, but Im sick of playing you guys. Wings are so fricking good, and zetterburg is off the hook. Please stop playing us in the playoffs, I cannot handle it anymore...

sjshrky27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Eaglepride*
#5 in Wotan we trust

as hard as it is right now and believe me its really hard congrats to you guys. I'm glad Thornton got rid off his choker now.

Not to bash your players but...I think this game was the only one where Marleau showed up.

Helluva series if we face it each other again, hopefully its n o t before the finals, you beat us 2 years in a row.

so good luck guys and thanks for an epidome series.

Eaglepride* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:25 PM
SRTShark

Great series guys!! You Wings fans should still be damn proud (and I'm sure you are) of your team even though you didn't get the outcome you wanted. Coming back from 0-3 in the series and still taking it down to the wire.......impressive. What a team you have there in Detroit!

SRTShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:26 PM
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
The Wings are such a good team. I may hate them but it's because I wish the Sharks franchise was as good. You guys were amazing.

KpopandHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Mhoogasian94123

It's nice that we faced a class act like Detroit. I can honestly say that if we had to lose Detroit would be far more respectful than LA/Ana/Chi. I like our chances in the Conference Finals. Traveling from Vancouver to SJ won't be too hard on our players. I'm glad we don't have to deal with Manny. I think we just need to play the same game against Detroit. The twins to me are a lot like playing against #13 and #40. That's my take. I'm glad Marleau woke up. Hopefully he has a copy of the Roenick talk on an Ipod to listen to during practices and intermissions.
LET'S GO SHARKS!!!!!

Mhoogasian94123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Danish Pastry
this is dream!

lol this went the opposite of my thread on their forum but agreed...

Danish Pastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:34 PM
HBSauce
Dirts McGirts

Much respect to the Red Wings, 6 out of 7 games decided by 1 goal? I can't remember a series being this tight before. Thanks for a heart stopping series. I officially hate when Datsyuk has the puck since he so damn good he makes a scoring chance happen.

HBSauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Eaglepride*
#5 in Wotan we trust

you guys should also be very proud (I'm sure you are) of your team. Niemi been outstanding talk about the save in the dieing seconds on our #13 just un****ingbelievable.

If I were you I'd like our chances against the 'Nucks equally skilled but thanks to guys like Murray and Boyle you have the edge in terms of grit.

Again thanks for a great series enjoy the WCF and then get ready for sunday, good luck guys!

btw. this has been tightest playoff series of all time impressive.

Eaglepride* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Squeeven

Man, props to the Red Wings and their fans. If there is one team you can never count out in a playoff series it is honestly the Wings. To me the Wings are like the Patriots of hockey. They are ALWAYS that team that you have to watch out far even if they're not having a good season. I may have a bit of a big mouth sometimes when my Sharks win a series but its hard not to get caught up in the moment. Anyways great series Detroit.

Squeeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Minicoop831

Thanks, for your kind words you guys really battled can't say enough about how mentally strong your team and including all the injuries you guys found a way almost giving us multiples heart attacks

Minicoop831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Mhoogasian94123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicoop831 View Post
Thanks, for your kind words you guys really battled can't say enough about how mentally strong your team and including all the injuries you guys found a way almost giving us multiples heart attacks
I seriously took a Bayer during the final minutes of the game.

Mhoogasian94123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
bullocks

Niemi was the difference tonight. Thought the Wings were the better team, but the first period really set them back. Good luck.

bullocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Negatively Positive
Save us Tomas!

vCash: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullocks View Post
Niemi was the difference tonight. Thought the Wings were the better team, but the first period really set them back. Good luck.
I thought the sharks were the better team in game 6, but the first 60 minutes set them back

Negatively Positive is offline   Reply With Quote