HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Roster Talk '11 – Switzerland

Old
05-04-2011, 10:32 AM
swisdan

vCash: 500
If Genoni would have played for one month for Switzerland, he would have been the number 1. But it was Stephan.

So many players are injured for Switzerland. What a shame. I especially miss Brunner, Domenichelli and Streit (or Josi but i hope he'll win the Calder Cup).

For Weber, i'm pretty sure his agent told him: " don't go, you don't have a contrat for the next season, a serious injury could be very bad"...

Last edited by swisdan: 05-04-2011 at 10:38 AM.
swisdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Mattia Mei

Oh oh swiss whc is quick turned in failure?

And mister Simpson isn't better then Krueger...: the scoring's problems are the same, the Nati needs more offensive and power play players, in these games.

The difference between Germany, Norway and Swiss is less important then between Canada and Switz. oh oh

Are you sure you can play whit a b team in the WC? Someone at home think is important to play only at Olympics??

Forgive me for the language.

Mattia Mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2011, 05:08 PM
swissexpert

Does anybody think Switzerland is closer to Canada than to Germany? I don't think so.
And what are you talking about a b-team?!? It's not his problem if some players don't want to play in WHC. maybe the goalie decision was wrong, I don't get why Stephan is #1.
They both played postseason. One with 96%, the other with 88% saves...

swissexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2011, 05:41 AM
Belenos

Kevin Lötscher, who played for Switzerland at the WC, was hurt in an accident. Hope he gets well soon!

http://www.scb.ch/news-content.aspx?id=2351

Belenos is offline   Reply With Quote