HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Sean Bergenheim's next contract?

Old
05-15-2011, 02:59 PM
ZMan17
U of A!!!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ZMan17
Hopefully Yzerman doesn't get fooled by his playoffs and instead looks at his track record over his NHL career...IMO he isn't even worth $2 Million.

ZMan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2011, 03:33 PM
mcsauer2738

he's ufa so im going to say someone throws him 2 years 5 mill. or 3 year 8 mill.

mcsauer2738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2011, 03:56 PM
BennyBST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan17 View Post
Hopefully Yzerman doesn't get fooled by his playoffs and instead looks at his track record over his NHL career...IMO he isn't even worth $2 Million.
Well said. Buyer beware, I think Yzerman is smart enough to not overpay for him. Yes, as an isles fan I do not miss him either. He's going through a hot streak that myself and other Isles fans have seen plenty of. He'll score 5 goals in 3 game and disappear for the next 15. Bergie is a "decent" role player and I highly emphasize decent. He'd be a much better player if he had any hockey sense. Bergie's hot streak is so reminiscent of Pisani in 2006..

BennyBST is offline   Reply With Quote