HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Sharks open house - put in your offers here

Old
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Baba Ganoush

vCash: 500
would love to acquire Ryane Clowe, but no way the Sharks move him. same goes for Marleau.

Baba Ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Varius

Quote:
Originally Posted by luiginb View Post
You do remember Selanne on the Sharks, right?
To be fair, when you got him he had 13 points in 12 games after coming over. He followed that up with being 3rd and 1st in team scoring (with 29 and 28 goals).

Obviously a disappointment from what you guys expected of him, but considering you gave up Friesen/Shields/2nd I don't think there is much to complain about...

That and he didn't have his new bionic knees yet

Varius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:05 PM
RyanBostonRedsox
Long Live Chappelle

I think that Setguchi, Marleau, and Vlasic could be on the way out, and I could see either of the three in a Habs uniform. Would San Jose trade Setoguchi for Pouliot and Yannick Weberr?

RyanBostonRedsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:11 PM
magic school bus

vCash: 1965
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBostonRedsox View Post
I think that Setguchi, Marleau, and Vlasic could be on the way out, and I could see either of the three in a Habs uniform. Would San Jose trade Setoguchi for Pouliot and Yannick Weberr?
no. thats not close IMO.

Setoguchi + Vlasic for Subban + 2012 2nd.

magic school bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:14 PM
habs09

try not to flame to hard but would sharks fans be willing to trade heatley for gomez ++ ( tht ++ cant include subban, price ,paccioretty)

tell if im wrong but wat i can tell from this post is tht heatley seems to b condidered to sharks fans as a massive salary just lik gomez so would you guyz even consider something around tht

habs09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:17 PM
magic school bus

vCash: 1965
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPhoenixM View Post
Any chance that San Jose makes a deal with Ottawa? They already fleeced us before and might feel bad about it. Similar to how Boston got fleeced in the Kaberle deal after the Kessel deal?

I dunno, those motives aside what would Ottawa need to offer for a Marleau or a Clowe?

Also not really relevant but I never realized that Marleau put up 125 points in the WHL in his draft year.
Karlsson, Cowen, or Rundblad for Clowe/Marleau.

i love those two guys on SJ, im sure management views them highly. they've had plenty of chances to trade Marleau or Clowe, and have kept both. it's a high price for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs09 View Post
try not to flame to hard but would sharks fans be willing to trade heatley for gomez ++ ( tht ++ cant include subban, price ,paccioretty)

tell if im wrong but wat i can tell from this post is tht heatley seems to b condidered to sharks fans as a massive salary just lik gomez so would you guyz even consider something around tht
depends what the plus is. Kristo? Tinordi? what is Gomez's contract again?

magic school bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Pinkfloyd

vCash: 2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBostonRedsox View Post
lol based on what? The Sharks don't have a lot of speed up front. On the top three lines, Marleau, Setoguchi, and Mitchell are their only fast guys. They need to get quicker and faster and moving either Marleau or Setoguchi doesn't help in that regard. With Vlasic, unless there's a quality two-way PMD that can play top four minutes, there's no point in moving him.

I have no interest in either Habs player for Setoguchi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs09 View Post

Doubtful that Heatley gets moved with an NMC. Even so, the Sharks would look for some speed or cap space for Heatley. Neither is likely to happen so trading Heatley is unlikely especially with the aforementioned clause.

Pinkfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:29 PM
habs09

he has 3 years left on his contract and these r the numbers according to cap geek.com
2011-12: $7,357,143 / $7,500,000
2012-13: $7,357,143 / $5,500,000
2013-14: $7,357,143 / $4,500,000

but would u guyz consider weber and a 3rd as a plus hes a young nhl ready pmd wit top 4 potential

habs09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2011, 07:30 PM
Sloth Slothersons*
They cut my beard

Couture for Gagner! heheheehe

Sloth Slothersons* is offline   Reply With Quote