HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Olesz signs!

Closed Thread

Old
08-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Jakethesnake

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2k2p
my bad, I meant to say.... I want to see these guys fail miserably because i don't like the management and it's more important to focus my energy towards the negative because I live in the Past you see. I can't look forward to the future, I have to spend my time contemplating all the bad decisions and criticize every move because it is so utterly important in my life .

I don't like to watch hockey, I just want to complain about it on the interweb every chance I get. Who cares about the actual game and action, it is so much more fun to nitpick. I want to over-analyze every little thing too, that's soooo fun. Of course, if the Panthers did win the cup I would say I was with them all along....of course.. It would be un-south florida of me if I was to be optimistic you know ?
Thats more like it!

Old
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenSteen
WORD UP. He's gonna prove his doubters round. Olesz will dominate
I watched this kid from juniors and its hard to evaluate him. He is first rounder-no doubt. But is he scorer, passer, hitter?

He played with men at age 16, he was that good. But with Vitkovice and Sparta he mostly play supportive role at 3rd or 4th line. I never saw they gave him much ice. He is versatile- he is smart, no mistakes, can play hard, can pass, can do anything I assume.

I think it is an ideal material for coach Martin to work with. He can still be formed. The talent is there. In 7-8 years he can be a very very good player. Will he play 4th line with Panthers this year? I would not be surprised if he will.

Old
08-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Twist and Shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
I watched this kid from juniors and its hard to evaluate him. He is first rounder-no doubt. But is he scorer, passer, hitter?

He played with men at age 16, he was that good. But with Vitkovice and Sparta he mostly play supportive role at 3rd or 4th line. I never saw they gave him much ice. He is versatile- he is smart, no mistakes, can play hard, can pass, can do anything I assume.

I think it is an ideal material for coach Martin to work with. He can still be formed. The talent is there. In 7-8 years he can be a very very good player. Will he play 4th line with Panthers this year? I would not be surprised if he will.
I have also watched Olesz for a few years now.. What do you feel he will be at his best in the NHL?

Old
08-20-2005, 04:01 AM
Veela

Well, good body strength, defensively sound, great character, just all-around player. I see Keith Primeau type in here though Olesz is not that nasty.

Old
08-20-2005, 05:23 AM
Evilo

Olesz is going to be much better than Keith Primeau IMO.

Old
08-20-2005, 05:55 AM
LetsGoPanthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogo
Gotta admit.. Cant wait to see what Martin can do with this kid.. Guess what? ANOTHER CENTER
Mogo, relax. If you would have seen Olesz play lately you would have known he has been playing LW for the past season...

Closed Thread