HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Rangers vs Kings in Stockholm

Old
04-14-2011, 08:54 AM
ukleafsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJRanger View Post
I've cheaped out and got flights through ryanair for about 50 each. Booked a hotel less than 2 miles from the arena this morning and bought tickets for both games in the pre-sale yesterday, both at B level. Don't think I've ever wanted 6 months to go by so quickly!

I've got no problem with Leafs fans, haha.
Ah nice one, Im sure you'll have a great time !

We went over to Belfast last year to see the Bruins, some fans were allowed in for the morning skate. Hopefully thats possible too !

ukleafsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Xtranova

Bought a ticket for myself and 4 other buddies today for the game against Anaheim. Hockey first then hitting some joint for beers. Road trip from Norway it is!

Xtranova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2011, 01:57 PM
NYReign

Did anyone from USA try to buy tickets yet? Ticnet.se apparently won't take an American credit card, any ideas of how else to get tickets?

NYReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2011, 05:00 PM
HoosierDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYReign View Post
Did anyone from USA try to buy tickets yet? Ticnet.se apparently won't take an American credit card, any ideas of how else to get tickets?
If you can't order direct. you might try buying from the different clubs. I picked up tickets from Tampa Bay when they opened in Prague against the Rangers. The TB organization was first rate. More than I can say for the Ranger org.

I recall that there were lots of tickets to be had outside the O2 Arena before the games. I am not willing to get gauged so I might take my chances buying on the date. Already booked hotel for me and the Mrs. Also picked up a Premium home sweater for NOK500 (under $100 bucks), so I'm stoked.

HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Morris201

Dubi v. Richards round 5, first game of the season?

Should be a great opening game!

Morris201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
NYReign

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
If you can't order direct. you might try buying from the different clubs. I picked up tickets from Tampa Bay when they opened in Prague against the Rangers. The TB organization was first rate. More than I can say for the Ranger org.

I recall that there were lots of tickets to be had outside the O2 Arena before the games. I am not willing to get gauged so I might take my chances buying on the date. Already booked hotel for me and the Mrs. Also picked up a Premium home sweater for NOK500 (under $100 bucks), so I'm stoked.
Thanks for the response (especially since I know it's been awhile since I asked glad someone finally had a possible solution to a one-time issue lol). In any case though, the problem was taken care of; we were able to have some friends from London help us out and place the order with their card to get around the American credit card barrier. Thank you though anyway. 94 days til the game!

NYReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2011, 07:49 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris201 View Post
Dubi v. Richards round 5, first game of the season?

Should be a great opening game!
I love it....should be a great game

dubi vs mike richards

Brad Richards/NY Rangers vs Kings/Lombardi

Maybe a SC preview.

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Jyeatbvg
Rookie User

Hey guys so first post! I'm going to be in Europe during this game and I really want to see this game (hell the prices are great compared to Leafs home games) but the problem is that ticnet.se doesn't accept Canadian credit cards! Anyone found a way around this?

Unfortunately I don't know anybody who lives in Europe or else they would be able to order them for me!

Jyeatbvg is offline   Reply With Quote