HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Bos-ATL

Old
05-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Huffer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeofParanoia View Post
Make it Enstrom and we have a deal. Otherwise, this is a gross over-payment for an over-weight, over-rated, over-paid roamer. Might as well be on the penalty kill for 20 minutes a night with this slouch on the ice.
You must still be drunk after Boston's last game.

Enstrom? Good one.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2011, 11:27 AM
broc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Seguin View Post
"Buff" is an atrocious defenseman, as in one of the worst I've ever seen. I don't care how many points he gets, he is a pylon and he loses games by himself.
You get lots of Atlanta games over there in Boston then. And your comments are wrong.

broc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrenFgun View Post
Boychuck is an inadequate, overpaid 7th defenseman.
Hamill is a bust.
Alexandrov is PROBABLY a bust.
So you're talking about #9 overall for Buff and a 2012 2nd, and you're not interested?
An inadequate overpaid 7th dman? Really bro?

Boychuk is a perfect #4/5 dman, physical with one of the hardest shots I've seen.

Hamill may be a bust, well see after he gets a taste of action, more than a few games, but I will agree that his value isn't great.

Alexandrov isn't in this proposal but its outrageous to call him a bust, he has a ton of potential and may see the bruin blueline next season or the season after. Bodnardchuk is probably a #5/6 career dman but he's still young, room to grow, but won't help the thrashers/jets/whatevers right now.

#9 is what it is a top 10 pick.

Buff isn't a proven commidity btw ATL/WPG fanssorry, he had a big playoff run and followed it up with a great offensive season, nothing spectacular defensive, but a god season none the less. However he didn't do anything earlier I his career, I don't see why a season and a quarter(?) Make him worth the sky and stars.

Note I can see why atl wouldn't do the trade, its more role playing pieces for a more important piece to their roster but let's not start degrading the pieces coming from boston and hyping up buff by saying start with seguin and that nonsense

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2011, 10:32 PM
Hitter*
The Epitomy Of Evil

Alexandrov? I said Bodnarchuk

and this years draft is weak I heard so a #9 pick is a good price for Buff

I'm just a big buff fan

Hitter* is offline   Reply With Quote