HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who will be the next Buff? (Playoff Version)

Old
06-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Hawkaholic

vCash: 500
You mean the next big player to benefit big time from the real Canuck killers Toews and Kane? My guess is one of the Hayes brothers, or maybe even Bickell.

I know one thing, I don't want another Buff if it's going to cost 5.2mil a year.

Hawkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
MadHouse

Hopefully Bickell realises that his big body can replace Byfuglien, we saw some of it in the last games vs Canucks, he started to deal out some big hits. Just need to get him infront of the net togheter with Tazer and Kaner, dunno if he's just as good as Buff yet tho.

I am drunk..

MadHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2011, 02:26 PM
BobbyJet

Bickell was the first player to come to mind, and I look forward to his continued improvement. In fact he was having a decent play-off outing this year before that fluke injury.

However the player that I’d like to see step it up in next year’s playoffs and make the big difference is Campoli. He has shown flashes of playing inspired hockey in the regular season but as we know he had a disappointing post season this year, After a full season with the Hawks under his belt, he may just emerge as their “go-to” guy. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but it would be nice.

BobbyJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

when you have Keith, Seabrook and Campbell on your Roster, Campoli will never be the go to guy

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2011, 04:09 PM
madgoat33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHouse View Post
Hopefully Bickell realises that his big body can replace Byfuglien, we saw some of it in the last games vs Canucks, he started to deal out some big hits. Just need to get him infront of the net togheter with Tazer and Kaner, dunno if he's just as good as Buff yet tho.

I am drunk..
lol

I hope bickell builds on his playoff performance.

madgoat33 is offline   Reply With Quote