HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

------ respect -------

Closed Thread

Old
08-23-2005, 08:18 PM
davalanche96

vCash: 500
------ respect -------

I write some treads than I believe good for the colorado avalanche fan. I want giving you a exciting time because I know how I fell want a nice trade or a good move is made...

But some fans on that website couldn't respect me because I'm french and I try to make some tread exciting on the board...

But I talk two languages...and I can respect Any of you if your Ok with me...

For All unrespect peoples...I don't talk with you because your to ignorante...But for all the other one...I say you...

We will have a good team this years and happy to talk with you...

ALL COLORADO FANS

Thank you

Old
08-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Kroz

Hey, you too. I'm French too

Old
08-23-2005, 09:01 PM
davalanche96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroz
Hey, you too. I'm French too

Merci...ont parle francais et anglais et on ne peut pas etre respecté...moi je les respecte...

Merci Kroz pour ton appui...

Old
08-23-2005, 09:53 PM
avalanche_country

Quote:
Originally Posted by davalanche96
I wrote some threads than I believe are good for the colorado avalanche fan. I want to give you an exciting time because I know how I feel when a nice trade or a good move is made...

But some fans on that website couldn't respect me because I'm french and I try to make some threads exciting on the board...

But I speak two languages...and I can respect any of you if your Ok with me...

For All disrespectful people...I won't talk to you because you're to ignorant...But for all the other ones...I say to you...

We will have a good team this year and happy to be here talking with you...

ALL COLORADO FANS

Thank you
I got respect for anyone who learns to speak another language

and if you're an Avs fan how could anyone have a problem with you !

and I am sure you meant we'll have a GREAT team

Old
08-23-2005, 10:01 PM
colosilverado

It is okay to post realisitc proposals, but it is a waste of time to post these exciting trades that you refer to because they are just crazy. You are taking shots at us after you propose these ridiculous trades and call you on it. You provide no basis of reasoning for the trade other than you supposedly know hockey and then attack people for making fun of your nonsensical trades. Respect has to be earned......

Old
08-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Oil_slick9416*

Send a message via ICQ to Oil_slick9416* Send a message via MSN to Oil_slick9416*
Quote:
I write some threads that I believe are good for the colorado avalanche fans. I want to givie you an exciting time while reading my threads because I know how I fell when a nice trade or a good move is made.

But some fans on this website don't respect me because I'm french and I try to make some threads interesting on this board.

For All unrespectful people...I don't want to talk with you because you are to ignorant...But for all the other ones...I say to you...

We will have a good team this year and i am happy to speak with you...

ALL COLORADO FANS

Thank you
is that what you meant?

Old
08-23-2005, 10:21 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 50
Davalanche,

Si tu penses reelement que L'Avalanche peux obtenir un Tuomu Ruutu ou bien Dan Hamhuis en echange de Bob Boughner ben laisse moi te dire que tu ne connais pas ca la hockey pen toute!!! Tu veux du respect ? Ben arrete de proposer des echanges mongoles qui ne tiennes pas deboute... Du respect, ca se gagne et jusqu'a date, les gens d'ici on raison de rire de tes ridicules echange.

Pretty much exactly what Colosilverado said but in French.

Old
08-23-2005, 10:23 PM
in_utero_Tom

shut up

Old
08-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_utero_Tom
shut up
Lol. Nice first post ! Did you just create a new user to fool us ? That's quite clever. I'm going to log off the internet now because I'm too confused by this clever manouevering....very impressive.

Old
08-23-2005, 10:50 PM
in_utero_Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender
Lol. Nice first post ! Did you just create a new user to fool us ? That's quite clever. I'm going to log off the internet now because I'm too confused by this clever manouevering....very impressive.
im just getting reacquainted actually, nice to see ya again benda

Old
08-23-2005, 11:29 PM
colosilverado

Welcome to the board, though, davalanche. I understand your liking of the big trades...they can be exciting. I just think that some of your proposals are off. It doesn't hurt to swing for the fence ( American baseball term), but try to keep in mind what the other team needs and such. We all know that PL can pull of some blockbusters but try to adhere to the old adage that you have to give, to get..

Old
08-23-2005, 11:31 PM
not quite yoda

Quote:
I write some treads than I believe good for the colorado avalanche fan. I want giving you a exciting time because I know how I fell want a nice trade or a good move is made...

But some fans on that website couldn't respect me because I'm french and I try to make some tread exciting on the board...

For All unrespect peoples...I don't talk with you because your to ignorante...But for all the other one...I say you...

We will have a good team this years and happy to talk with you...

ALL COLORADO FANS

Thank you
Écoutes,

je suis francophone et je passe à HFboards depuis des années. Si des gens de ridiculisent et rient de toi, ça n`a rien avoir avec la qualité de ton anglais. Si tu es assez cave à croire que l`Avalanche peut acquérir des joueurs de premier plan (comme Luongo ou Bouwmeester) en retour de ta poubelles... des défenseurs au bout du rouleau comme Boughner et des attaquants à leurs dernières années comme May... ben on va te traîter comme un cave parce que tu en es un!

Les DG (et partisans) des autres équipes ne sont pas idiots. pour qu`une équipe obtienne de bon éléments, elle doit en échanger elle aussi de bons éléments.

Si yu lrait des Trade Proposals irréalistes faient par d`autres, tu verraint bien que l`on ris de n`importe qui qui dit des bétises, peu importe la qualité de leur anglais.

Alors arrête de pleurer comme un bébé. Arrête de faire des propositions connes qui font aucun sens. Parles du hockey de façon intéllingente et tu en gagneras... du respect.

Old
08-23-2005, 11:35 PM
RoyIsALegend*

This PMed me and told me off... that's considered class?

I don't give a damn if you speak two languages.

I speak, write and understand three languages fluently... can you give me a gold sticker or something?

Old
08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
not quite yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyIsALegend
I speak, write and understand three languages fluently... can you give me a gold sticker or something?
**** you avalanche fans are realy full of yourselves

Old
08-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Mr. Avalanche

Can you feel the love?

And sakic19 deserves no respect. Period. He is a grade a effing moron.

Closed Thread