HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

MacInnis, Stevens, Messier, Francis, Damphousse

Closed Thread

Old
08-24-2005, 04:48 AM
mattihp

vCash: 256
The Dallas Stars are DESPERATELY seeking for a right handed pp man...

They even approached Thomas Rhodin

Old
08-24-2005, 04:54 AM
Spectra
Registered boozer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran Horn
I would love to see Messier retire, I'm tired of him. Although I would love to see Messier play again, I would think it neat to see somebody play to the age of 50+ again... not going to happen but would be neat to see. I hope he retires.
Friends with Kerry, eh?

Old
08-24-2005, 05:01 AM
Wisent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_legwand
Ok guys, I mean come one. These guys are just going to end up retiring if they are not signed quick time. Anybody heard anything about these guys getting signed up for someone??
I wouldn't cry about Messier retiring.

Old
08-24-2005, 06:51 AM
kimzey59

Quote:
Originally Posted by quat
MacInnis would be a great fit on the Canucks. They could certainly use a PP guy, a cup winner and a leader who wouldn't have to log tons of time on the third pairing... likely with a rookie who plays a physical game.

First, would he actually leave the Blues, and would he be interested in playing for no more than 1million? Doubt this would happen.

Same deal with Stevens... I just can't see him leaving the Devils, but he'd be such a huge boost to the Canucks, that it would never happen

Mac will not play anywhere other than St. Louis. Period. The question is not "will he play here or will he play there it is "wll he play or won't he". He is going to retire a Blue.

Closed Thread