HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CKAC august 22nd

Closed Thread

Old
08-23-2005, 10:52 AM
fatmax

vCash: 500
CKAC august 22nd

Hi everyone!

I don't know if any of you heard this but, my friend told me (i know, it doesn't sound reliable) that VIlleneuve said that he went to the Bell Center and that everybody were packing their things and he has been told that all the work was done!! This is suggesting that all the three player remaining (Theo, Ryder & Markov) have new contract...

I just wonder if anybody heard the same thing because I was kind of weird that there was no news this morning to confirm it!

Gues my friend is full of...

Old
08-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Digger03

I love these threads such a waste of space if you ask me .......

Old
08-23-2005, 11:29 AM
fatmax

C-mon guys!

My title was CKAC august 22nd.
My question was legitimate.
I even posted all kinds of warning in the threads (like not reliable and my friend is full of...)

If it's not enough

screw you guys!
I'll just read your threads instead, I'm sure they are a lot better!

Old
08-23-2005, 11:44 AM
CH74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmax
Maybe they are not better but they are more purposeful.

Old
08-23-2005, 12:01 PM

Quote:
C-mon guys!

My title was CKAC august 22nd.
My question was legitimate.
I even posted all kinds of warning in the threads (like not reliable and my friend is full of...)

If it's not enough

screw you guys!
Don't worry about it buddy...I read the part where you say you're relaying information you heard from your friend, I understand it's not you who's reporting this, whether or not it's true it doesn't matter, it'll get done anyway...

The Mods wouldn't have to lock threads like these if people took the time to understand that you're just reporting what you've heard instead people say you're the one who's full of it...

Either way, thanks for the info, like I said, I don't know if it's true or not, but at least it gives me a reason to listen to CKAC at work right now

Old
08-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Tanks Fatmax, I hope your news is true...keep posting man!

Old
08-23-2005, 12:09 PM
ControlFreak

Send a message via MSN to ControlFreak
The post itself is fine. Beats the heck out of 200+ Selanne to Montreal threads. Thanks for the somewhat "speculative", yet accurately reported (posted) information.

Old
08-23-2005, 09:06 PM
RE-HABS

Quote:
Hi everyone!

I don't know if any of you heard this but, my friend told me (i know, it doesn't sound reliable) that VIlleneuve said that he went to the Bell Center and that everybody were packing their things and he has been told that all the work was done!! This is suggesting that all the three player remaining (Theo, Ryder & Markov) have new contract...

I just wonder if anybody heard the same thing because I was kind of weird that there was no news this morning to confirm it!

Gues my friend is full of...
My only question is why would everyone be packing up? Just because everyone is "signed" doesn't mean the work is done and there isn't anything else to be done for a year.

Your friend is full of it!

Old
08-23-2005, 11:40 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH74
Maybe they are not better but they are more purposeful.
That's debateable.

Nothing kills a thread quicker than a netcop waxing philosophic about the merits of a new thread. You are allowed to skip the thread if you don't like it.

Old
08-24-2005, 02:04 AM
Phil Parent
HALL PASS BRAH!!

BS, and I'll tell you why.

Michel Villeneuve wasn't on the show today, or on the 22nd.

You see, Villeneuve is enjoying the last week of his Summer vacations, he'll return to hosting the 4 to 7 sports show next week.

And who is hosting the show this week?

Pierre Trudel. And Pierre Trudel cannot stand Michel Villeneuve. They never work together. Trudel has got an admitted hatred for Villeneuve. They even came to blows once at the Forum (Or was it at the Colisee? I forgot)

So no, Villeneuve did not say that, because Villeneuve wasn't on the air, and won't be on the air all week long.

But next week, he will be back to hosting the show as will be Ron Fournier hosting the night show. And I'm a major Fournier fan, so I can't wait.

Case Closed.

Old
08-24-2005, 05:40 AM
CH74

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94
That's debateable.

Nothing kills a thread quicker than a netcop waxing philosophic about the merits of a new thread. You are allowed to skip the thread if you don't like it.
That's what I said to myself after replying to this thread, if I don't like it I'm not forced to read it and even more to say my opinion about it. Sorry for the negativism.

Old
08-24-2005, 07:18 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
BS, and I'll tell you why.

Michel Villeneuve wasn't on the show today, or on the 22nd.

You see, Villeneuve is enjoying the last week of his Summer vacations, he'll return to hosting the 4 to 7 sports show next week.

And who is hosting the show this week?

Pierre Trudel. And Pierre Trudel cannot stand Michel Villeneuve. They never work together. Trudel has got an admitted hatred for Villeneuve. They even came to blows once at the Forum (Or was it at the Colisee? I forgot)

So no, Villeneuve did not say that, because Villeneuve wasn't on the air, and won't be on the air all week long.

But next week, he will be back to hosting the show as will be Ron Fournier hosting the night show. And I'm a major Fournier fan, so I can't wait.

Case Closed.
I like Fournier too. He keeps a sense of humour about him and realizes it's a game. Maybe, you've got a good thread idea, media members who've actually had physical confrontations at the rink. We can start with Todd-Fournier,Menick-Sisto [bouts 1&2], those 2 guys in the playoffs last year,
Louis Jean-CJAd reporter, what the heck, when the reporter becomes the news....

Closed Thread