HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wings Fans, New and Old: [Re]Introduce Yourselves

Old
06-08-2011, 09:37 PM
jacK

vCash: 500
Wings Fans, New and Old: [Re]Introduce Yourselves

to get our fresh blood acquainted, or our old blood re-acquainted.
feel free to add any questions/topics i miss... this is off the cuff

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name:
Where ya from:
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s):
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s):
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
Favorite food:
Favorite beer:
Other teams/sports you watch:

so, there's a start... let's hear it.

Last edited by jacK: 06-08-2011 at 09:48 PM.
jacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 09:47 PM
jacK

Name and/or origin of screen-name: Jason, nick-named jack at college for being a sarcastic [jack]ass
Where ya from: small-town south-central michigan
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): MSU boys Gator & Drew, got to watch them in college; Pavel rocks my socks
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): the Professor
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Kariya & Selanne
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing: Corey Perry
Favorite food: cereal or peanut butter
Favorite beer: michelob amber bock
Other teams/sports you watch: just about anything

jacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:15 PM
BigD66

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Donovan; BigD66, got nickname of BigD in highschool football added 66 for Mario Lemieux
Where ya from: Red Deer, Alberta
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Darren Helm
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Chris Osgood/Brendan Shanahan
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Drew Doughty
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Devin Setoguchi
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite beer: Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Other teams/sports you watch: Watch pretty well every team sport and MMA. Favourite teams; Toronto BlueJays, Toronto Raptors, Philadelphia Eagles, GSP

BigD66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:42 PM
ricky0034

Richard,family always called me Ricky,started using the screen name way back before I ever had a computer and just kind of stuck with it out of habit(I was 6 and we had WebTV,was an only son with a younger sister and kinda wanted a brother at the time,never happened and ended up with two more sisters )
Where ya from: i've lived in like 10 different places in Michigan in Macomb,Genesee,Tuscola counties
How you became a Red Wings fan: born into it
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Pavel Datsyuk by quite a bit(my favourite current player)
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Dominik Hasek by quite a bit(my favourite player ever)
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Tim Thomas by quite a bit(my second favourite current player)
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Devin Setoguchi,i've grown to hate him quite a bit
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite beer: don't really have a favorite,mostly because I rarely drink for various reasons
Other teams/sports you watch: none(seriously or consistently anyways)

Last edited by ricky0034: 06-09-2011 at 12:09 AM.
ricky0034 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:44 PM
dj4aces

Send a message via ICQ to dj4aces Send a message via AIM to dj4aces Send a message via MSN to dj4aces Send a message via Yahoo to dj4aces
Name and/or origin of screen-name: Alan; screen name derived from winning a poker name with four aces -- no wilds -- in high school. I also used to moonlight as a very small-time DJ.
Where ya from: Live in Jonesboro, GA; from Wyandotte, MI
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Kronwall, Lidstrom
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Probert, Konstantinov, Shanahan
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Kovalchuk, Tim Thomas
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Heatley
Favorite food: Mexican
Favorite beer: Guinness Stout
Other teams/sports you watch: Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions. Other than that, I try to catch SEL and SM-liiga games, when I have the time (and whenever I can find a link).

dj4aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:46 PM
RedGibby

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Brendan; Red Wings and nickname Gibby put it together RedGibby...not the best name
Where ya from: London, Ontario
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Darren Helm, Niklas Kronwall, Pavel Datsyuk
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Brendan Shanahan, Steve Yzerman
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Kariya, Prust, Tavares, St.Louis
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Joe Thornton
Favorite food: Lobster
Favorite beer: I'm underage
Other teams/sports you watch: Green Bay Packers, Toronto Blue Jays, a little bit of everything

RedGibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:56 PM
chipper
Thrashers forever

Send a message via AIM to chipper
Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Patrick, chipper is the username, origin is that Chipper Jones is my favorite player and I've been a Braves fan my whole life.
Where ya from: Atlanta.
How you became a Red Wings fan: I was drafted.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Cory Emmerton
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): B.J. Young
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Any Thrashers player ever that's not named Dany Heatley.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): I just mentioned him: Dany Heatley.
Favorite food: Burgers and fries.
Favorite beer: Guinness, draught only. No bottle. Has to be out of the tap. It's all I drink.
Other teams/sports you watch: Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons, Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

chipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 11:42 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Captain Bob, in honor of the greatest rockgod of the post-aeronautical era.
Where ya from: Windsor.
How you became a Red Wings fan: Was a Habs fan from the 70s until the mid80s, when Jean Perron and Jacques Lemaire designed the most boring hockey schemes ever witnessed. At the same time, the Red Wings, while never a serious threat to beat the Oilers and Flames teams of that era, were more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Former CBC 9 sportscaster Marty Adler's goofy skits on the nightly news made the Wings seem so fun compared to the boring old Habs, who I could only see on Saturdays if I was willing to watch it in French.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Datsyuk
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Yzerman/Fedorov/Datsyuk
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Hossa. S. Koivu. Selanne
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): The Sedins. I want to punch them for some reason.
Favorite food: Watermelon
Favorite beer: Don't drink.
Other teams/sports you watch: I watch the Wings and I watch HNIC, and sometimes on VS. I don't watch other sports.

I dont know how people who know anything about hockey have time to know things about other sports and still devote any mental energy to something else in their life.

Last edited by RedWingsNow*: 06-11-2011 at 12:36 AM.
RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Brodie
watcher on the walls

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Brodie... got it from the movie Mallrats
Where ya from: Grew up in Livonia, MI
How you became a Red Wings fan: Much like Lady Gaga, I was born this way
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Zetterberg, Eaves and Howard
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Federov
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Ryan Kesler
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): still Claude Lemieux
Favorite food: Buffalo Wings
Favorite beer: Coors Light
Other teams/sports you watch: Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Queen's Park Rangers

Last edited by Brodie: 06-08-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Name and/or origin of screen-name: iRep TheWingedWheel(Would change it but I can't think of nothin better): Because I represent the logo on the jersey.
Where ya from: Born and raised in South Philly
How you became a Red Wings fan: Liked some players on the team and their jerseys when I was like 5.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Darren Helm
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Brendan Shanahan, Steve Yzerman, Nick Lidstrom(HM: Slava Kozlov, Sergei Fedorov, Dom Hasek)
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Marian Hossa, Derek Roy, Marian Gaborik, Martin St.Louis
Favorite All-Time non-Red Wing player(s): Peter Bondra, Pavel Bure, John LeClair.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Chris Pronger
Favorite food: French Fries
Favorite beer: More of a mixed drink guy.
Other teams/sports you watch: MLB(Cardinals), NFL(Vikings), NBA(76ers), NCAAF/B(Florida St.)(Kinda root for UNC and Mich St. too), Boxing and Horse Racing. Will watch golf or UFC every now and again.(EDIT: And Soccer too mostly just during World and Euro Cups though)

Last edited by Big Poppa Puck: 09-17-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Lids no longer a current player
Big Poppa Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 01:44 AM
lazerbullet

Name and/or origin of screen-name: lazerbullet is from the song lyrics. Judas Priest - Painkiller
Where ya from: Estonia
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Datsyuk, Larionov, Lidstrom, Hasek and Yzerman.
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Bure, Sakic, Hossa.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Chris Pronger, Jarkko Ruutu, Matt Cooke, Alex Ovechkin.
Favorite food: don't have one.
Favorite beer: Bud. More into wines actually.
Other teams/sports you watch: Manchester United, cycling.

lazerbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 03:04 AM
ThankYouBasedGod

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Johan Franzen is hungry
Where ya from: Saskatoon
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Zetterberg
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Yzerman
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):Carey Price
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Darcy Tucker, Brad Marchand, Claude Lemieux
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite beer: Pilsner
Other teams/sports you watch: Toronto Blue Jays, New Orleans Saints, Oklahoma City Thunder

ThankYouBasedGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 05:21 AM
jazznik
Thrashers forever

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Nick - Jazznik - not really sure, i don't even like jazz think it might have been an ironic thing, have been thinking of changing it for a while, probably do it soon.
Where ya from: Manchester, U.K.
How you became a Red Wings fan: Drafted, former Thrasher fan, Wings were my 'eastern team' though so it worked out quite well.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Kozlov
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Enstrom, Evander Kane
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Ben Eager
Favorite food: K.F.C. (Zinger Tower Burger)
Favorite beer: Bud, Lancaster Bomber
Other teams/sports you watch: Stockport County F.C., Cricket (England), F1

jazznik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Pull and pray method; the Catholic Church doesn't recognize any other form of birth control.
Where ya from: Michigan
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Yzerman, Maltby
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Kovalchuk
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Kesler.
Favorite food: Steak and Potatoes
Favorite beer: Yuengling
Other teams/sports you watch: Tigers and Lions, can't watch basketball because of the squeaky shoes.

Vatican Roulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Freibahlen

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Barry and Freibahlen is a germanic styled spelling of 'freeballin' as a nod to the days when I would frequently wear my kilt to hockey games.
Where ya from: I currently live just north of Atlanta.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Probably Kronwall and Datsyuk.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Konstantionov, McCarty and Kozzy. (it was these players that got me into the Wings before the Thrashers came to town.)
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): These days I am enjoying watching Tim Thomas as a good ******* goalie just has me rolling on the floor.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Avery type players. I understand having a good pest, but there just comes a point where it is embarrassing.
Favorite food: Bacon!
Favorite beer: Guinness
Other teams/sports you watch: VERY casually follow the Atlanta Falcons. I barely know any of the players' names.

Freibahlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Pneuma

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Pneuma is the name of an album from Moving Mountains
Where ya from: I recently moved to Redford from Toronto(there for 6 years) for work. Before that, I lived in Waterford most of my life.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s):Shanny, Kocur
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):Cam Neely, Mats Sundin
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):Getzlaf
Favorite food:Chicken Wings
Favorite beer:Molson Ice
Other teams/sports you watch:The Leafs, Blue Jays, Wolverines, Lions, Tigers

Pneuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 09:02 AM
67coach

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Rich. 67Coach: Strangely enough, born in 67 and I coach hockey.

Where ya from: Originally from Bethenal Green in London England (Cockney) Moved to Detroit in 1990

Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Pav

Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Vladdy

Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Ovie. I love the fact that he just loves the game

Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Sydney Crosby. Just shut up whinning and play hockey, you're good at it!

Favorite food: Steak and Blue cheese salad from Panera

Favorite beer: Gave it up 4 years ago but when I did, Newcastle Brown Ale, Tetley's and Guiness

Other teams/sports you watch: West Ham Utd (I know, glutten for punishment) New ENGLAND Patriots, I Had to pick a team back in 83 when I started watching American football on Channel 4, so I picked the team with England in the name and I stuck with em. I support the Lions but I am not a fan. Tigers are my MLB team....BTW: I hate basketball. for the brits out there, it's too much like Netball

Last edited by 67coach: 06-10-2011 at 06:10 AM.
67coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 10:15 AM
ProPAIN
I am the Danger!

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Naved. Propane (the gas)+Pain=ProPAIN (not because of the band). I use it as my gamertag.
Where ya from: Born and raised in Belgium (Brussels), originally from India. I don't have the funny accent though.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Pavel Valerievich Datsyuk.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Steve Yzerman and soon (not too soon hopefully) Nicklas Lidstrom
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Marty St. Louis, Jonathan Toews, Teemu Selanne (when he's not *****ing about Kronwall)
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Every player on the Sharks, Ducks (especially Corey Perry), Flyers, Matt Cooke and Sidney Crosby (great player, but a real c***)
Favorite food: Chicken Makhani, Kadai Paneer and naan bread. Non-indian: Oven baked pizza with mushrooms and pineapple (yeah, I know, don't ask)
Favorite drink: Don't drink alcohol. Mango Lassi or 7up
Other teams/sports you watch: Soccer (Chelsea, Anderlecht), Tennis and Cricket (India)

ProPAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 10:37 AM
probertrules24

Probertrules24 pretty self explanatory - I was always a league leader in scoring growing up and then in 85 when I was 14 I was in my first on ice fight and realized I was pretty good at it. This was Proby's 1st year with the Wings and that was it for me.

Where ya from:
Saskatchewan, Canada Home of Mr. Hockey

Favorite Current Red Wing player(s):
Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Hudler and Helm. When Konopka is signed he will take Hudlers spot.

Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s):
Yzerman, Probert, Lidstrom, Vlad and Kocur

Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
(Not current) Bossy (current) Ovy, Boogard (RIP) and Stamkos

Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
Crosby - He cost me $100 bucks because I bet he wouldn't score over 30 goals in a year over his Career. I didn't want to believe the hype. As 67coach say's shut up and play.
Pronger - He's a punk and I would love if he was on our blue line.

Favorite food:
Lasagna, Pizza

Favorite beer:
Coors lite / Southern Comfort on the rocks. Damn just made myself thirsty at work.

Other teams/sports you watch:
Go Blue (Michigan), Bears, Golf and MMA.

About me:
Not sure how I became a Wings fan. I think it had to do with our local tv used to have Detroit channels for our American news and those were the highlights I would watch every night.

I have a black belt in Shotokan Karate and Kickboxed for 12 years. Growing up my two sports were definitely Hockey and Martial Arts. Wish I would of choose one. Now all I do is Golf (Girlfriend says ever day) it's more like 5 times a week.

Well that's me.

probertrules24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Falkrik

Name: Kyle, TomasTatar came from Tatar obviously
Where ya from: Born in Surrey, BC, currently living in Barrie, ON (family is scottish)
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Pavel Datsyuk, Prospects, Lidstrom, Helm
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Steve Yzerman, Vladimir Konstantinov, Dominik Hasek
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Burmistrov, E. Kane, Skinner, Fowler, Subban, Scheifele, Ekblad, Pietrangelo, more...
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Penguins, Sharks, Most Hawks (don't hate toews)
Favorite food: Mince & tatties (scottish dish) and Spaghetti
Favorite beer: I guess Molson Canadian, but I haven't tried many beers so...
Other teams/sports you watch: Used to watch soccer, way too much diving now. Barrie Colts (Ekblad + Scheifele hopefully next season )
And Atlanta Thrashers (Winnipeg ____) Atlanta is my second team, liked em every since they drafted Bryan Little. They continue to draft players I like. Now my 2nd team is a Canadian team

Falkrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Chevrier

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Pretty straightforward, it's my last name. Needta' remember!
Where ya from: Originally Ottawa, but I've lived in many different places throughout Canada-- currently Toronto.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Datsyuk & Zetterberg, although Howard, Helm, Franzen & Kronwall are always on the rise.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Yzerman, first n' foremost but I always liked Fedorov, Shanahan, Konstantinov, Coffey (during his tenure) & The Professor!
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Mike Richards, Claude Giroux, Peter Forsberg, Victor Hedman, Carey Price, Tim Thomas, Dion Phaneuf ha, more current players, the list is once again too long.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Corry Perry, most of the Ducks players from a few years back, Pronger of course-- Claude Lemieux, Maxim Lapierre, Alex Burrows, Ryan Kesler, I can make this a pretty long list-- ohh, Darcy Tucker!
Favorite food: I'm not picky, I'll eat just about anything-- steak, a very good burger, fruit, all that good stuff.
Favorite beer: Easy-- Erdinger Weisbier! It's a german beer that I stumbled upon at a local pub downtown, Bier Markt, although you can find it pretty much anywhere with a good selection. Its still fairly new to Canada, but it's awesome. Oy, I think I'll grab some tonight.
Other teams/sports you watch: Living in Toronto it's inevitable that I watch the Leafs. Some time back I would have never cared but I watch them pretty intensely nowadays, but my favorite team will always be the Red Wings. I'll catch the Habs as well. Pretty much anything though, Boston Red Sox, I watch a fair bit of sports ha. I follow a lot of the Canadian Hockey League and some Euro teams.

I also plan to grab an avatar soon enough, great stuff with the Dos Equis themed ones though. Just a random blurb, but the prospects I'm most excited to see come up and hopefully pan out are Pulkinnen, Callahan, Smith & Nyquist! Jarnkrok too.

Chevrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 11:58 AM
v Wesco v
O LazZy T

Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Tyler

Where ya from: West Michigan

Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Darren helm/justin abdelkader

Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Steve Yzerman
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): steven stamkos

Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Crosby

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite beer:Underage

Last edited by v Wesco v: 06-09-2011 at 12:07 PM.
v Wesco v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 12:15 PM
jaster
glendeningforcaptain

Beer is getting an embarrassing representation in this thread. Coors Light, Bud, Molson Ice.... the heck? You guys all college freshmen?

Guinness in the States, and most of Europe, used to be good, long ago. Then they watered it down to save cost and it became mediocre, a decent session beer, nothing more. Then they introduced some middling variation, Guinness Extra Stout, which is good (only in bottles). I've heard rumors that the real stuff is back, in the form of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (only in bottles), but I haven't seen it yet.

Oh yeah....

Name: jaster
How you became a Red Wings fan: See From
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Lidstrom, Hank, Dats, Flip, Mursak
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Stevie Y, Lidstrom, Hank, Dats, Vladdy, Fedorov, Vernon, The Professor, Kocur, Probert
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Hm, probably Zach Parise; Toews is up there; Jed Ortmeyer
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Claude Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Sean Avery, divers, cheap-shot artists
Favorite food: Animals
Favorite beer: Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Other teams/sports you watch: Michigan Hockey, Michigan Football, Michigan Basketball, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, IndyCar

jaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 12:42 PM
InGusWeTrust
hockey.tk

vCash: 542
Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Mike; Don't remember how I came up with Beltatross.
Where ya from: Grew up in Wayne, MI
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Howard, Helm
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Basically the core 90s team
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Parise, Iginla, Modano..List goes on
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Crosby, LOLuongo, Cooke..
Favorite food: Steak, any type of pasta is good too..
Favorite beer: Hmmmm...Beer in general is good enough for me
Other teams/sports you watch: Follow the Tigers briefly, Enjoy watching all hockey games though.

Also became a Red Wings fan growing up in the 90s playing youth hockey here in Michigan, Hard NOT to be a Red Wings fan.

InGusWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2011, 12:59 PM
ashenhigh

Name and/or origin of screen-name: Jake, name is my gamer alias from highschool haha
Where ya from: Los Angeles
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Pavel Datsyuk, Darren Helm
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Steve Yzerman -> 2002 sealed it for me, hero on one-leg
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Jaromir Jagr
Hated non-Red Wing player(s): Claude Lemieux or Chris Pronger or Corey Perry
Favorite food: Italian Cold Cuts!
Favorite beer: DOS XX, Shocktop Beglian White (orange slice woot)
Other teams/sports you watch: Also a closet Kings fan. Watch Football, although the Chargers have broken my heart every year since 2006 with failure.

ashenhigh is offline   Reply With Quote