HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Nikolai Filatov

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-05-2011, 05:32 PM
  #26
Janko Unchained
Flames CBA Guy
 
Janko Unchained's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1,953
vCash: 240
Except no one is getting paid $50 million a year.

Janko Unchained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2011, 05:36 PM
  #27
BenThatcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezim View Post
Except no one is getting paid $50 million a year.
That's my whole point, I can't understand how you fail to comprehend this. Bouwmeester is a good player who is still overpaid, hence he doesn't have very much trade value.

BenThatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 12:48 AM
  #28
Xelstyle
Registered User
 
Xelstyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chair and a Desk
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,530
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenThatcher View Post
That's my whole point, I can't understand how you fail to comprehend this. Bouwmeester is a good player who is still overpaid, hence he doesn't have very much trade value.
Certainly a valid point but some unnecessary exaggerated examples. Your earlier post made it appear like you took into consideration the contract of the player rather than the player itself which doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Xelstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 05:44 AM
  #29
Snoil11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Germany
Country: Germany
Posts: 3,336
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Snoil11 Send a message via Yahoo to Snoil11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenThatcher View Post
Bouwmeester is a good player who is still overpaid, hence he doesn't have very much trade value.
Moreover, the bolded part suggests that he does not have negative trade value, cause not very much is still more than negative.

Snoil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 09:04 AM
  #30
thadd
Oil4Life
 
thadd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: China
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,851
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to thadd
Filatov + 8th overall for Iggy.

Yeah it's crazy... but Iggy and Nash on the same line would be pretty cool.

thadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM
  #31
saillias
Registered User
 
saillias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,933
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadd View Post
Filatov + 8th overall for Iggy.

Yeah it's crazy... but Iggy and Nash on the same line would be pretty cool.
Iggy would require nothing less than a top 4 pick and a better player/prospect than Filatov.

saillias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 12:29 PM
  #32
GoFlames
Registered User
 
GoFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saillias View Post
Iggy would require nothing less than a top 4 pick and a better player/prospect than Filatov.
Totally. Iginla was what 4th in points for right wingers last season...

GoFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
  #33
Johnny Hoxville
Moderator
Formerly MVW
 
Johnny Hoxville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,246
vCash: 50
With Erixon moving on, I really think any talk of Bouwmeestter moving can get squashed. He suddenly became much more valuable to the Flames. Him, Regehr and Gio are going nowhere unless another competent d-man or defensive prospect are returning our way.

The OP is a good idea, Columbus may do it, but I don't think Bouwmeester would. Although maybe he would down the road, when Columbus moves to Hamilton in 4 years, of course this will be after the Yotes move to Quebec City.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2011, 05:31 PM
  #34
BenThatcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
With Erixon moving on, I really think any talk of Bouwmeestter moving can get squashed. He suddenly became much more valuable to the Flames. Him, Regehr and Gio are going nowhere unless another competent d-man or defensive prospect are returning our way.

The OP is a good idea, Columbus may do it, but I don't think Bouwmeester would. Although maybe he would down the road, when Columbus moves to Hamilton in 4 years, of course this will be after the Yotes move to Quebec City.
Bouwmeester has a no-movement clause. Next...

BenThatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-08-2011, 10:37 PM
  #35
FLaMeRss
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenThatcher View Post
Bouwmeester has a no-movement clause. Next...
he would pack to go to CLB and become a Jacket

Wheres the "X" cuz i love the trade.....

FLaMeRss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.