HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Off Season Thread. Trade Spec/GM Mode - Part III

Closed Thread

Old
06-09-2011, 01:34 PM
overlords
Hfboards

vCash: 500
Off Season Thread. Trade Spec/GM Mode - Part III

continue here.

Old
06-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Balk
Healthy Scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyguzzler View Post
We're likely going to meet the Bruins or the Flyers almost every year in the Playoffs so it's important to get tougher to compete with them. Just look at the Canucks right now... they're tougher than Montreal but look intimidated and defeated after the two games in Boston.
The Canadiens had a better strategy for beating the Bruins than the Cannucks do. The Cannucks have played right into their game by trying to take them on head on, hit for hit. At least the Canadiens, by letting them have the puck and not able to hit because of it, had a strategy to take away their major strength.

With that being said, the Habs need to have a goon and some bigger players for the regular season when we play Boston and Philly so that the Habs players don't always need to turn the cheek and walk away. It must be embarrasing for the Habs players to have to always take it from the Bruins. We can always focus on a speed game for the playoffs.

Also, in targeting some more physical players, they should try and get speedy players that can be more predatory hitters. Torres is a good example on Vancouver. These type of player can also fit into Jacques Martin's style of hockey better.

Watching the playoffs makes me disappointed that Higgins and Lapierre didn't work out here but maybe they weren't cut out for Montreal.

As for having a goon, I don't see how it would hurt to have a goon for games against Boston, Philly, New York, Ottawa, etc. We could sign one for $500 000.00 and it wouldn't hurt the cap that much. I know people don't like MacIntyre but someone like him or Godard would be ideal as would having a secondary thug like Rupp. With those two additions the Canadiens would be a tough team and capable of standing up for themselves.

On goons in general, having one won't prevent our players from being hit, but they will prevent the late game and after the whistle ******** that seems to happen. This is what the league was supposed to eliminate with by suspending players who receive instigators in the last 5 minutes but the refs never call them. There was no better example than against Boston this year when McQuaid dropped them agains Pacioretty, Boychuck attacked Spacek, and Thorton attack Hamerlik. All of those were fights started (dare I say instigated) by the Bruins in the last 5 minutes.

Old
06-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Patty Roy

I've always been of the mindset that a team should carry a goon on their 23 man roster. Especially when you have to deal with division rivals that dress them on a nightly basis.

Steve MacIntyre fits the bill...he can't play worth a lick but is a true heavyweight (i'd like to see him throw down with Chara...i think he could take him).

Cam Janssen is a guy that can play to a certain degree although he can be a bit reckless at times.

Both are UFA and would likely sign cheap 1 way deals.

Old
06-09-2011, 02:11 PM
jlgib21*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balk View Post
The Canadiens had a better strategy for beating the Bruins than the Cannucks do. The Cannucks have played right into their game by trying to take them on head on, hit for hit. At least the Canadiens, by letting them have the puck and not able to hit because of it, had a strategy to take away their major strength.

With that being said, the Habs need to have a goon and some bigger players for the regular season when we play Boston and Philly so that the Habs players don't always need to turn the cheek and walk away. It must be embarrasing for the Habs players to have to always take it from the Bruins. We can always focus on a speed game for the playoffs.

Also, in targeting some more physical players, they should try and get speedy players that can be more predatory hitters. Torres is a good example on Vancouver. These type of player can also fit into Jacques Martin's style of hockey better.

Watching the playoffs makes me disappointed that Higgins and Lapierre didn't work out here but maybe they weren't cut out for Montreal.

As for having a goon, I don't see how it would hurt to have a goon for games against Boston, Philly, New York, Ottawa, etc. We could sign one for $500 000.00 and it wouldn't hurt the cap that much. I know people don't like MacIntyre but someone like him or Godard would be ideal as would having a secondary thug like Rupp. With those two additions the Canadiens would be a tough team and capable of standing up for themselves.

On goons in general, having one won't prevent our players from being hit, but they will prevent the late game and after the whistle ******** that seems to happen. This is what the league was supposed to eliminate with by suspending players who receive instigators in the last 5 minutes but the refs never call them. There was no better example than against Boston this year when McQuaid dropped them agains Pacioretty, Boychuck attacked Spacek, and Thorton attack Hamerlik. All of those were fights started (dare I say instigated) by the Bruins in the last 5 minutes.
That is what I'd target.Our team definately has the heart,especially compared to a vancouver) but just need a couple of those players to back up our smaller skilled ones.

Old
06-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Patty Roy

Quote:
The Habs took the Bruins to seven games winning three and going to OT three times are they close? Yes.Do the acquisitions of Yemelin and Diaz change the dynamics?Obviously the team gets younger and the players are experienced.Half a season to acclimatize them to the size and speed of the NA game with a healthy defence that will be great in the transition game.We are ready for the playoffs bring thjem on!
I don't think Diaz factors in this season...but "if" the Habs can manage to be healthy this time next year that means Markov, Gorges, Pacioretty are in...Subban, Price and Eller are another year along in their development...add in a couple of contributing UFAs (say Laich, Talbot and a 2nd pair d-man) and a Gomez who is contributing at least at a reasonable level and i think for sure you have the makings of a team that can win the East.

Old
06-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Corncob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty Roy View Post
I've always been of the mindset that a team should carry a goon on their 23 man roster. Especially when you have to deal with division rivals that dress them on a nightly basis.

Steve MacIntyre fits the bill...he can't play worth a lick but is a true heavyweight (i'd like to see him throw down with Chara...i think he could take him).

Cam Janssen is a guy that can play to a certain degree although he can be a bit reckless at times.

Funny because if you check out the Edmonton board, the consensus on MacIntyre is that he's fairly useless because no-one wants to fight him and bar one example last season against Staubitz he won't insist.

34 games, 3:32 TOI per game, seven fights: six appointment fights against similar scrubs and one example of actual enforcing.

Old
06-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtacular View Post
Funny because if you check out the Edmonton board, the consensus on MacIntyre is that he's fairly useless because no-one wants to fight him and bar one example last season against Staubitz he won't insist.

34 games, 3:32 TOI per game, seven fights: six appointment fights against similar scrubs and one example of actual enforcing.
Yeah we may be better off going after a Winchester, Hordichuk or Boulton type who can play 10 min a night and will jump somebody to defend a teammate.

Old
06-09-2011, 03:58 PM
crazyd
Canada is hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty Roy View Post

We have one in Conboy. He just needs one more season in the AHL to round off and will replace Moen after next season.

A 4th line of: Conboy - X - White

X could be Engqvist, Pyatt or a UFA.

Old
06-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Roulin

Some more options, with recent developments:

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Kris Versteeg ($3.083m)
Max Pacioretty ($1.210m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
David Desharnais ($0.650m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) / Chris Drury ($2.250m) / Ryan White ($0.950m)
Tom Pyatt ($0.600m) / / Zack Stortini ($0.600m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Josh Gorges ($3.000m)
Hal Gill ($2.250m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Jaroslav Spacek ($3.833m) / Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m)
/ Yannick Weber ($0.975m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Mathieu Garon ($1.000m)

BUYOUTS: Georges Laraque ($0.500m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $62,400,000; CAP PAYROLL: $60,638,842; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,761,158

Pouliot traded for Versteeg
Drury, Stortini and Garon signed UFA's

Old
06-09-2011, 04:09 PM
habitue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarto View Post
We have one in Conboy. He just needs one more season in the AHL to round off and will replace Moen after next season.

A 4th line of: Conboy - X - White

X could be Engqvist, Pyatt or a UFA.
Conboy is still AHL material and not a great fighter.

Habs need a couple of big gritty forwards for next season.

My choices: McCormick, Boulton, Konopka or Rupp. These guys can play 10 min a game unlike Laraque.

Old
06-09-2011, 04:10 PM
juve

2011 17th pick, Kristo and whatever for Kassian.

Old
06-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Roulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
2011 17th pick, Kristo and whatever for Kassian.
IMO Buffalo is a difficult trading partner for Montreal, because the two teams are so similar.

Old
06-09-2011, 04:14 PM
habsrule22

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Jagr ($2.500)
Max Pacioretty ($1.500m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m) /Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Troy Brouwer ($2.250m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) /Drury($1.500m) / Ryan White ($0.850m)
David Desharnais ($0.600m)

DEFENSEMEN
P.K. Subban ($0.875m) / Andrei Markov ($5.550m)
Hedja($3.000m) / Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m)
Josh Gorges ($2.750m) / Hal Gill ($2.250m)
Yannick Weber ($0.875m) / Jaroslav Spacek ($3.833m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Alex Auld ($1.000m)

SALARY CAP: $63,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $62,950,509; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $100,491

Pouliot, Pyatt ,Prospect, pick used to get Brouwer from Chicago.
Gomez convinced Drury to come to Montreal for 1 yr . good on PK, and face offs.
Jagr signs 1 yr deal to play with his new buddy Pleks.
With a relative healty year. Cup contenders.
Spacek is traded at some point.

Old
06-09-2011, 04:30 PM
BigHabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post

FORWARDS

DEFENSEMEN

GOALTENDERS

Stortini, was sent down the minors for a reason. I was for it when he was on waivers this past season. Then I watched some of his recent player before being sent down, he was slow, he fights but never wins as well.

Drury, I don't think he really fills any role for us and over 2mill for a 4th line center who doesn't even have size is not something I think we need. Just looking at it almost 12million for the 3rd and 4th line centers is just gross.

Garon would be a good pickup and would be solid for us as he has been in the past few seasons.

Pouliot for Versteeg to me is of some interest. He has top 9 skills so he can go between the 3 lines. I would like it as an option to keep Kostitsyn on the third line with Eller. Versteeg plays bigger than his actual size IMO. Which is key. We need hard working guys on this team. Philly will be looking to shed salary and what better way to get a 3rd line player like Pouliot for half the cost for the role which Versteeg was playing in Philly the 3rd line.

He is a right handed shot which is a key thing for us. Put him with a Cammalleri and Plekanec and that line could be deadly. Even better yet. Imagine this as the line up:

Cammalleri(6) Plekanec(5) Cole(3.5)
Pacioretty(1.5) Gomez(7.3) Gionta(5)
Kostitsyn(3.25) Eller(1.27) Versteeg(3.08)
Moen(1.5) Desharnais(750k) White(650k)

Darche(600k)

Markov(5) Emelin(984k)
Gill(2.25) Subban(875k)
Gorges(2.5) Spacek(3.83)

Weber(800k)

Laraque(500k)buyout

Price(2.75)
Garon(1)

Salary Cap - 63mill
Team Salary - 59.89mill
Cap Space - 3.11mill

Old
06-09-2011, 04:43 PM
RyanBostonRedsox
Long Live Chappelle

GM Mode - Habs 2011-2012 Part III

Tommy Pyatt for Zenon Konopka's rights.

Why Montreal does this- Pyatt really isn't a loss as we have guys in the AHL screaming to play, who can also play the PK. Pyatt was indeed a scratch for a few games toward the end of the year. Montreal also gets exclusive negotiating rights to Konopka, in which he said he would be interested in playing for Montreal. Konopka would immediately replace Halpern on the faceoffs, add size, and add a physical presence to a team that desperately needs one.

Why New York does this- I've heard that the Islanders were going to let him walk, so they atleast get something out of him. They get a younger guy who plays his heart out 24/7.

Montreal's lines would look like this (with the team looking like the way I want it):

Pac-Gomez-Gio
Moen-Plek-Cam
Pouliot-Eller-AK46
DD-Konopka-White

Markov-Subban
Gorges-Gill
Yemelin-Weber/Spacek

Price
?

- We resign Pouliot for 1 more year, give him a chance with two youngsters who have tredmendous potential. Sign Konopka.

Now, maybe not this offseason, but this would be Gomez's buyout:

TEXT CAP HIT BREAKDOWN

Scott Gomez buyout from CapGeek.com

■2011-12: $1,801,587
■2012-13: $3,801,587
■2013-14: $4,801,587
■2014-15: $1,944,444
■2015-16: $1,944,444
■2016-17: $1,944,444
[/URL]

- I think it could be worth it. Our forward lines next offseason could be:

Pac-Plek-Gio
Cam-Eller-AK46
Pouliot-DD-Palushaj
Moen-Konopka-White

- And that's just from the start of the offseason.. Once we resign Subban and Price long term, we have a lot of money to invest in a top 9 forward, maybe move Eller and AK46 down to the third line like I think will happen this upcoming season.

Old
06-09-2011, 05:35 PM
jlgib21*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBostonRedsox View Post
Tommy Pyatt for Zenon Konopka's rights.

Why Montreal does this- Pyatt really isn't a loss as we have guys in the AHL screaming to play, who can also play the PK. Pyatt was indeed a scratch for a few games toward the end of the year. Montreal also gets exclusive negotiating rights to Konopka, in which he said he would be interested in playing for Montreal. Konopka would immediately replace Halpern on the faceoffs, add size, and add a physical presence to a team that desperately needs one.

Why New York does this- I've heard that the Islanders were going to let him walk, so they atleast get something out of him. They get a younger guy who plays his heart out 24/7.

Montreal's lines would look like this (with the team looking like the way I want it):

Pac-Gomez-Gio
Moen-Plek-Cam
Pouliot-Eller-AK46
DD-Konopka-White

Markov-Subban
Gorges-Gill
Yemelin-Weber/Spacek

Price
?

- We resign Pouliot for 1 more year, give him a chance with two youngsters who have tredmendous potential. Sign Konopka.

Now, maybe not this offseason, but this would be Gomez's buyout:

TEXT CAP HIT BREAKDOWN

Scott Gomez buyout from CapGeek.com

■2011-12: $1,801,587
■2012-13: $3,801,587
■2013-14: $4,801,587
■2014-15: $1,944,444
■2015-16: $1,944,444
■2016-17: $1,944,444
[/URL]

- I think it could be worth it. Our forward lines next offseason could be:

Pac-Plek-Gio
Cam-Eller-AK46
Pouliot-DD-Palushaj
Moen-Konopka-White

- And that's just from the start of the offseason.. Once we resign Subban and Price long term, we have a lot of money to invest in a top 9 forward, maybe move Eller and AK46 down to the third line like I think will happen this upcoming season.
How about slot Torres for Moen and put Moen in for Poulliot

Old
06-09-2011, 06:04 PM
24stanleycups*
24-6=18,goodluck lol

CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Andrew Ladd ($4.350m) / Brooks Laich ($4.000m) / Travis Moen ($1.500m)
Ryan White ($0.850m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Raffi Torres ($1.000m)
/ David Desharnais ($0.550m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.250m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Josh Gorges ($2.500m) / Kevin Bieksa ($4.200m)
Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m) / Hal Gill ($2.250m)
Yannick Weber ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS

SALARY CAP: $64,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $62,812,176; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $1,387,824

The big bad habs.

Old
06-09-2011, 06:40 PM
neofury*

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Jaromir Jagr ($3.500m)
David Desharnais ($0.750m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Mathieu Darche ($0.700m) / Ryan White ($0.850m) / Travis Moen ($1.500m)
Benoit Pouliot ($1.350m) / Tom Pyatt ($0.500m)

Gives us some depth and Pouliot vs Desharnais one to be dealt by December so only half their cap will have an affect anyways

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / James Wisniewski ($5.000m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.500m) / Josh Gorges ($2.250m)
Yannick Weber ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Curtis Sanford ($0.700m)

SALARY CAP: $62,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $60,977,976; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,022,024

Two things. One I chose 62 million which seems like it's on the safer side of what people have been putting. Two I traded Spacek for Commodore who is buried in the minors. If that doesn't work then add whatever Spacek's buyout would be, I don't care because we then retain Wiz and have the sexy top 6 you see above.

As per what we do if we get an injury at D? Give Carle/Nash a chance and if they don't succeed you trade another pick this year for a guy like Mara/Sopel. In the end though this is a pretty sexy line-up. That and the signing of Jagr.

Obviously it's a pipe dream but it's all for fun anyways. Just realized I forgot to add Emelin anyways though (darn capgeek, not used to it yet and I forgot our Russian!)

So if you add him to the mix there is some depth at D. I didn't remember what his contract was so I just put 1.5 million. I know it's somewhere between 1-1.5

Old
06-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Dharvey33

Laraque is a bit like our own Yashin. is this the last year of his buyout?

Laich Kopecky Bieksa/Erhoff/Pitkanen/Wisniewksi Handzus/Konopka/Halpern/Talbot

That's the pieces i,d want to the habs next year

My ideal Lineup
Laich Plekanec Cammalleri
Paciorretty Gomez Gionta
Kopecky Eller Kostitsyn
White Talbot Moen

Markov Emelin
Gorges Gill
Subban Bieksa

Price Macintyre

Old
06-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Roke

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Jaromir Jagr ($3.500m)
David Desharnais ($0.750m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Mathieu Darche ($0.700m) / Ryan White ($0.850m) / Travis Moen ($1.500m)
Benoit Pouliot ($1.350m) / Tom Pyatt ($0.500m)

Gives us some depth and Pouliot vs Desharnais one to be dealt by December so only half their cap will have an affect anyways

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / James Wisniewski ($5.000m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.500m) / Josh Gorges ($2.250m)
Yannick Weber ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Curtis Sanford ($0.700m)

SALARY CAP: $62,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $60,977,976; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,022,024

Two things. One I chose 62 million which seems like it's on the safer side of what people have been putting. Two I traded Spacek for Commodore who is buried in the minors. If that doesn't work then add whatever Spacek's buyout would be, I don't care because we then retain Wiz and have the sexy top 6 you see above.

As per what we do if we get an injury at D? Give Carle/Nash a chance and if they don't succeed you trade another pick this year for a guy like Mara/Sopel. In the end though this is a pretty sexy line-up. That and the signing of Jagr.

Obviously it's a pipe dream but it's all for fun anyways. Just realized I forgot to add Emelin anyways though (darn capgeek, not used to it yet and I forgot our Russian!)

So if you add him to the mix there is some depth at D. I didn't remember what his contract was so I just put 1.5 million. I know it's somewhere between 1-1.5
Pretty good lineup, and realistic too. Buying out Spacek won't save the Habs anything on the salary cap, though I do think he will probably have a little trade value. Trading for Commodore isn't an unreasonable back-up if the money spent on him won't affect the Habs spending to the cap over the life of his contract. I do like the idea of re-signing Wiz, especially if it somehow ends up at $4.75m/year less ($5m/year is reasonable on a 3-4 year term).

You actually have Emelin over-priced by just over $500k there, so there's a little change freed up there. If a quality 3rd-liner in the mode of Torres or Higgins were available for $1.85 million on a 1-year deal I'd personally like to see the Habs get them to put on the LW on the 3rd-line, bump Desharnais back to a 4th-line centre, White into the pressbox and Pouliot jettisoned; I love Desharnais racking up points on the 4th-line against opposition goons.

I do have some misgivings about Jagr being able to play on the wing in the 1st-line matchups Plekanec plays against, but retaining Kostitsyn provides some insurance in case Jagr's age has caught up to him. A little issue of egos though but Jagr would absolutely be on the 1st PP unit so I would hope that it wouldn't bother him too much if he had to play on Eller's wing.

Old
06-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Balk
Healthy Scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtacular View Post

Don't you want a fighter that is intimidating? I don't want a fighter just to fight. I want a figher to deter the opposition from starting **** at the end of the game which having a fighter nobody wants to fight will do.

Also, I don't have any objection to him taking any instigating penalties in games that are out of hand.

Old
06-09-2011, 08:31 PM
SirRobichon

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m)
Max Pacioretty ($1.250m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Erik Cole ($4.000m) / Eric Belanger ($1.500m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.700m) / Mathieu Darche ($0.600m)
Ryan White ($0.850m) / Tom Pyatt ($0.525m)

DEFENSEMEN
Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Steve Montador ($2.000m)
Hal Gill ($2.250m) / Josh Gorges ($2.000m)
Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m) / Yannick Weber ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Mathieu Garon ($1.100m)

SALARY CAP: $62,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $61,887,176; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (24-man roster): $112,824

our third line is cool.

Old
06-09-2011, 08:38 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRobichon View Post

FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.250m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Erik Cole ($4.000m) / Eric Belanger ($1.500m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m)
Travis Moen ($1.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.700m) / Mathieu Darche ($0.600m)
Ryan White ($0.850m) / Tom Pyatt ($0.525m)

DEFENSEMEN
Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Steve Montador ($2.000m)
Hal Gill ($2.250m) / Josh Gorges ($2.000m)
Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m) / Yannick Weber ($0.875m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) / Mathieu Garon ($1.100m)

SALARY CAP: $62,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $61,887,176; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (24-man roster): $112,824

our third line is cool.
you'd put lars eller back on the wing?

Old
06-09-2011, 08:41 PM
habsrule22

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Jagr ($2.500)
Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m) /Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Travis Moen ($1.500m)
Maxim Talbot ($1.500m)/Drury($1.500m) / Ryan White ($0.850m)
David Desharnais ($0.600m)

DEFENSEMEN
P.K. Subban ($0.875m) / Andrei Markov ($5.550m)
Hedja($3.000m) / Alexei Yemelin ($0.984m)
Josh Gorges ($2.750m) / Hal Gill ($2.250m)
Yannick Weber ($0.875m) / Jaroslav Spacek ($3.833m)

GOALTENDERS

SALARY CAP: $63,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $61,950,509; BONUSES: $400,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,100,491

Pouliot, Pyatt, Spacek can be used as trading chips.

4 th line would be a real good shut down line that should chip in some goals. Talbot and Drury are 2 real good PK and that should conserve Pleks energy to provide more offense.
Drury and Jagr are on 1 yr contracts.

Old
06-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post

FORWARDS

DEFENSEMEN

GOALTENDERS

1) This is for everyone.

Chris Drury sucks.

2) Kris Versteeg sucks.

3) Stortini sucks at hockey and fighting. His nickname isn't huggy bear for lawlz.

Closed Thread