HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Raycroft 2 Stars 0

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2003, 10:47 AM
Gee Wally
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
I wonder how long a thread about Theo getting a shutout would last on the Bruins board????

I see you got your answer my friend.

I thought it was funny...

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
10-16-2003, 10:49 AM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootOut
Don't mocks Johnny. He's a very sensible... err... thing.
That's sheer gold!

Old
10-16-2003, 11:37 AM
BruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
How many times did the Stars hit the goal posts in that game ? 3 or 4 times ? The Stars dominated the game, but last night they couldn't hit the back side of a barn. Hell, Raycroft was good, but honestly he was very lucky too. You're not going to win many games taking 13 shots on goal.

The same way B's dominated series against Habs 2 years ( I think I've seen 5-6 goal posts in the last 2 games at least)...outshooting them
44-13, but you sure were proud of that series, right?

One more thing I know you all happy about mouling slowstarters Leafs and Washington with their depressive Jagr, terrible D and even worse Charp...I have Center Ice and I will watch your Habs playing the Stars. I want to see how badly Habs will be outshot and outscored...But I would imagine your emotions if you win!

Old
10-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Corey

We'll worry about the Stars later. It's better to get 4 points against the Leafs and Caps because they're in the same conference and competing for a playoff spot. It'll be delightful to cage the Bruins for the same reason, with the added bonus of frustrating their trolls and trollops.

Old
10-16-2003, 12:23 PM
AK-47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl
The same way B's dominated series against Habs 2 years ( I think I've seen 5-6 goal posts in the last 2 games at least)...outshooting them
44-13, but you sure were proud of that series, right?

One more thing I know you all happy about mouling slowstarters Leafs and Washington with their depressive Jagr, terrible D and even worse Charp...I have Center Ice and I will watch your Habs playing the Stars. I want to see how badly Habs will be outshot and outscored...But I would imagine your emotions if you win!
Geez, 2 years and you still can't get over losing that series to the habs, that's really sad.

We've been playing good hockey. That's all that matters to me.

I can't wait to see the bruins destroy the caps and the leafs this season. That's going to be one hell of show, yeah right!!!

Old
10-16-2003, 12:34 PM
BruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
Geez, 2 years and you still can't get over losing that series to the habs, that's really sad.

We've been playing good hockey. That's all that matters to me.

I can't wait to see the bruins destroy the caps and the leafs this season. That's going to be one hell of show, yeah right!!!
I got over it long time ago..but it's funny how Habs fans even bring shots difference up.

Last year without Samsonov and with Thomas (of all) in the net we beat the Capitals 7 - 2 in Washington...later without Thornton , Samsonov,Stumpel beat the Leafs 6-2...

Old
10-16-2003, 12:38 PM
Joe Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY V
27 SAVE, HAIL TO THE THIEF. VIVA LA RAYCOFT GO BRUINS GO SOX :p
Hmmmm.....Red Light Raycroft stopped 27 shots? He's peaked early this season. :p

And yes, Go Sox Go.

Old
10-16-2003, 01:40 PM
JOHNNY V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
We'll worry about the Stars later. It's better to get 4 points against the Leafs and Caps because they're in the same conference and competing for a playoff spot. It'll be delightful to cage the Bruins for the same reason, with the added bonus of frustrating their trolls and trollops.

ok forrest dump, crap is like a box of hab fans...

Old
10-16-2003, 01:58 PM
AK-47

Quote:
I got over it long time ago..but it's funny how Habs fans even bring shots difference up.

Last year without Samsonov and with Thomas (of all) in the net we beat the Capitals 7 - 2 in Washington...later without Thornton , Samsonov,Stumpel beat the Leafs 6-2...

Weren't those two games last season? Yes they are, so your facts mean diddly squat like your comment about the playoffs two years ago. I'm talking about now, this season, this year.

By the way, I only stated that if you shoot 13 times a game, the law of average says you should lose more then you win. That's all my comment intended. You're the one who overeacted like any typical bruins fan would.

Old
10-16-2003, 06:18 PM
Corey

It's pleasant to be 2 points ahead of the baby bears and 4 ahead of the falling leaves. After a rough start against Ottawa Théodore's GAA decreases to 1.75 and his save percentage increases to 0.921. Reminds me of 2001-02. It's too bad he won't get to face the baby bears in the first round of the playoffs because neither team will finish in the top 4 in the conference.

Old
10-17-2003, 09:18 AM
mcphee

My Mom has no hate in her. She probably thinks that Bruin fans are nice people who are just a bit misguided.

Old
10-17-2003, 10:06 AM
JordanStaal#1Fan

Quote:

Well and we did shutout the Leafs 4-0 without Koivu and we also DID beat Washington 5-1 once again without our best player. So keep doing your trash talk...

Old
10-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Corey

The trolls and trollops are probably still reeling from Perdu's (er, Pedro's) being batted like a piñata in the 8th inning. The Bruins don't have as long a nonchampionship streak (31 years) but they're getting there.

Old
10-17-2003, 12:54 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Here's another one for you to read Johhny V. No more Robert Munsch for you.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/standi...e&seasontype=2

Closed Thread